Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Why Is It That Most First Sons Have Obstacle In Life - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is It That Most First Sons Have Obstacle In Life (741 Views)

Sanusi's Sons Go For A Horse Riding In Kano (Photo) / Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons / How Come Igbo Fathers Dont Send Their First Sons Abroad To Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most First Sons Have Obstacle In Life by fingard02k(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
I 've come to notice that most first sons normaly have obstacle or problem in life than others.have you noticed it b4.is thier any explanation for this or why is it like that? Your view,
Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons Have Obstacle In Life by ifyalways(f): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
I've not noticed.
Just incase it happens to be true,it might be cos naturally as first borns/sons they are expected to grow up quick and start catering for the younger ones.They make lots of mistakes,wrong choices and decisions along the line which might be corrected or not while the younger ones enjoy the priviledge of learning from the elder bros mistakes.
Re: Why Is It That Most First Sons Have Obstacle In Life by Groovy1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2010
Well I like to call it challenges.They are expected to grow up fast and much is expected 4rm them especially if they have many siblings.

(1) (Reply)

Goals In Life / What Does This Word Mean? / The World Worst Languange Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.