Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 3 Bed Flat With A Monoslope Roof Style.? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 3 Bed Flat With A Monoslope Roof Style.? (1734 Views)

Is It Advisable To Roof A House Using Palm Tree Wood? / What Can It Cost Me To Roof A 5 Bedroom Bungalow / Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A One Bedroom Self Contained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 3 Bed Flat With A Monoslope Roof Style.? by wazobiaman: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hello,
Please can someone give me an estimate of how much it will cost me to put up a monoslope or monopitch roof style on three(3) bedroom flat.

Also, which side the slope should face

Cc: Egunmogaji,Bitsworks, erico2k2....

Attached is a view of the property.
Looking forward to all your responses.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 3 Bed Flat With A Monoslope Roof Style.? by jeftalene(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
See rough estimates of building projects in Nigeria at www.engineerosaz..com
This will help!
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 3 Bed Flat With A Monoslope Roof Style.? by Hollasmall: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
it depends on the type of roofing sheet you're planning to use
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 3 Bed Flat With A Monoslope Roof Style.? by wazobiaman: 7:39pm On May 04, 2017
Hollasmall:
it depends on the type of roofing sheet you're planning to use

I am planning to use a standard aluminium roofing sheet
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 3 Bed Flat With A Monoslope Roof Style.? by SEOManiac: 8:06pm On May 04, 2017
wazobiaman:
Hello,
Please can someone give me an estimate of how much it will cost me to put up a monoslope or monopitch roof style on three(3) bedroom flat.

Also, which side the slope should face

Cc: Egunmogaji,Bitsworks, erico2k2....

Attached is a view of the property.
Looking forward to all your responses.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

Hello Sir, I'm looking to construct something of this sort between June to September.

Can you please suggest a possible cost from scratch to roofing level?

I'm trying to prepare adequately.

Regards.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 3 Bed Flat With A Monoslope Roof Style.? by Hollasmall: 2:00pm On May 05, 2017
wazobiaman:

I am planning to use a standard aluminium roofing sheet

I know really understand the style you're talking about talk to Kolashangone about it he's an expert in that aspect
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 3 Bed Flat With A Monoslope Roof Style.? by wazobiaman: 5:13pm On May 06, 2017
Hollasmall:

I know really understand the style you're talking about talk to Kolashangone about it he's an expert in that aspect

Thankz buddy

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 3 Bed Flat With A Monoslope Roof Style.? by megacontrol(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
hello, how did you go about this?
I was just searching and found your post so i really like to know how this panned out eventually.

I am wondering what the cost difference is between this monopitch style and parapet wall type.

Thanks to provide any info on how you finally did this.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A 3 Bed Flat With A Monoslope Roof Style.? by joshuaadron: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!

Casavilla Estate, Magboro now selling

One thing you can do in excess which does not have repercursion is investment into the future. Invest into your future and that of your children today by owning a landed property at CASAVILLA ESTATE Magboro with just N2.5million only. (All inclusive)

Title: C of O
Plot Size: 50 by 100 sqm
100% ROI within 12months guaranteed!
Offer ends 31st October, 2017

Casavilla Estate is strategically position in a safe and serene environment. It's just 5mins drive from Magboro Bus Stop, before MFM. And about 10mins from Berger- Ojodu.
BENEFITS

* Ample Recreation Garden. * Interlock roads. *Drainage. * Electricity *Gated estate with security. *CCTV * Table Tennis Courts *Free from all forms of Government and omo onile wahala.

For Site Inspection and payment call: 08038484069 / 09093323310

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy A Water Pumping Machine Please! / Westwood Homes And Apartment From 12.5m / Buy This Land, It’s Affordable Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.