Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu (5595 Views)

Ismail El Somani ... Facts Emerge About Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Double / See What A Man Saw In Abuja About Nnamdi Kanu(photos) / What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by ItzChinnex(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
On # NnamdiKanu and # Biafra struggle , Kashiet Mustapha has this to say:

At least he stood up for the voice of his people, if not even all but you can see a considerable lot of the Easterners would love to be on their own country, my question is why not allow them? Is it compulsory to remain as one in Nigeria? and if you watch well politically they've not been favored or should I say marginalized? If they don't know how to play the Nigerian politics so be it but they said they want to be on their own.

What I think should be done here is to organize a referendum both home and abroad for them so that they decide. Please Kanu, continue this fight do not stop but just apply a more diplomatic way, go seek for support from foreign countries.

If the north can have somebody like you to fight the high level of illiteracy and their ways of religious beliefs things will be more better. Allow them be on their own, the constitution allows it and it will even help Nigeria to be serious in surviving and develop on her own resources because right now Nigeria is a condemned country.

Lalasticlala , Seun

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Don't really understand why AFons no dey see wetin everyone dey see..

why dey fear?

see as their master they concur.. because say dem self know their worth for the country..

but Afonjas wey claim sophistication extra ordinary..
even with the lagos ogun ondo oil wells.. still dey very insecure..

like say they can't stay on their own as a nation..

at the mention of biafra or Kanu igbo.. na straight Bp for them.. both online and offline..

pls can any afon tell me why they're this scared..

because sooner or later.. they will have to face that fear direct.. not online behind Internet.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by Donpraise1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
God bless you for saying the truth

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by MXrep: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2017
Finally, Kanu has knocked sense into the zoo

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by ISKANDER7TH: 12:01am On Apr 30, 2017
ItzChinnex:
On # NnamdiKanu and # Biafra struggle , Kashiet Mustapha has this to say:

At least he stood up for the voice of his people, if not even all but you can see a considerable lot of the Easterners would love to be on their own country, my question is why not allow them? Is it compulsory to remain as one in Nigeria? and if you watch well politically they've not been favored or should I say marginalized? If they don't know how to play the Nigerian politics so be it but they said they want to be on their own.

What I think should be done here is to organize a referendum both home and abroad for them so that they decide. Please Kanu, continue this fight do not stop but just apply a more diplomatic way, go seek for support from foreign countries.

If the north can have somebody like you to fight the high level of illiteracy and their ways of religious beliefs things will be more better. Allow them be on their own, the constitution allows it and it will even help Nigeria to be serious in surviving and develop on her own resources because right now Nigeria is a condemned country.

Lalasticlala , Seun

BIAFRA IS HERE

30 Likes

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 12:01am On Apr 30, 2017
then you in the north can do referentin with the south east...we south southerners dont want...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by DLioness(f): 12:04am On Apr 30, 2017
He spoke well.

2 Likes

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by ISKANDER7TH: 12:04am On Apr 30, 2017
bantudra:
then you in the north can do referentin with the south east...we south southerners dont want...

CHILD OF HATE U ARE DISAPPOINTED NOT EVERY1 IS HATEFUL LIKE U... U HAV A VERY DARK HEART & U NEED HELP...ARE U EMPLOYED YET shocked

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by ISKANDER7TH: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2017
bantudra:

THIS 1 IS ENGRISH

34 Likes

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by MXrep: 12:12am On Apr 30, 2017
bantudra:
Lol, better stick to your ethnic group

31 Likes

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by beberebe: 12:13am On Apr 30, 2017
bantudra:

always rushing to type trash.....
Afonja, we know you....

No human being will want to stay with the most ugliest tribe on planet earth

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by evanscheck(m): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2017
Well said .. He that wants to leave shud be allowed to leave .. Gbam . simple

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by Pharaoh9(m): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2017
bantudra:

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by Oblitz(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=ISKANDER7TH post=56053516]

THIS 1 IS ENGRISH[/quote
No na ENGRITCH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by Oblitz(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=ISKANDER7TH post=56053516]

THIS 1 IS ENGRISH[/quote
No na ENGRITCH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by xelly: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2017
This is the only reasonable Northner

2 Likes

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by ISKANDER7TH: 12:25am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=Oblitz post=56053602][/quote]

HAHAHA

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 12:29am On Apr 30, 2017
With the picture, is a prove the Muslim guy is still a kid.
Beans water never still dry from his stupid brain

1 Like

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2017
xelly:
This is the only reasonable Northner
is one of those that beans water never still dry from his stupid brain

2 Likes

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by tifany89(m): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is one of those that beans water never still dry from his stupid brain
And in ur mind now u think u v made sense? Plz change ur moniker coz u don't even sound like a church goer talk more of being a true Christian

24 Likes

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 12:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Another Notherner making sense in Channels tv.
https://www.facebook.com/Massobians/videos/435758243443357/

3 Likes

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:30am On Apr 30, 2017
When i tell people an average hausa man is better than yoruba man.. some who dont know will doubt me.

But trust me bro the only prob with an hausa is their religion and that is only if there is war.
In the essence, talkin abt being truthful and straight forward its an hausa man any day.

I have stayed in d 3 main trybes for a long time and i can tell u and hausa man treats igbo man better than yoruba treats igboman.. but many people dont know... becox yoruba knows how to switch from their main color to show u the fake of what u want to see just to decieve u.

But hausa man when he said its yes its yes,but wen he said no its no.. similar to an igbo man!

Even on this forum u the majority of people kicking against biafra are yoruba people.
Yet u will see them say "we dnt care if they get biafra".. very unstraight forward PEOPLE!.

IM SORRY IF I HAV HURT SOME1.. buts this is a fact!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by AshiwajuFoward: 1:40am On Apr 30, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
When i tell people an average hausa man is better than afonja man.. some who dont know will doubt me.

But trust me bro the only prob with an hausa is their religion and that is only if there is war.
In the essence, talkin abt being truthful and straight forward its an hausa man any day.

I have stayed in d 3 main trybes for a long time and i can tell u and hausa man treats igbo man better than afonja treats igboman.. but many people dont know... becox afonja knows how to switch from their main color to show u the fake of what u want to see just to decieve u.

But hausa man when he said its yes its yes,but wen he said no its no.. similar to an igbo man!

Even on this forum u the majority of people kicking against biafra is afonja people.
Yet u will see them say "we dnt care if igbo gets biafra".. very unstraight forward PEOPLE!.

IM SORRY IF I HAV HURT SOME1.. buts this is a fact!

Must you lie just to please your Hausa slave master just so you can paint Yoruba people bad?? Just because of this one person's comment you are here condemning an entire race? You are nothing but an evil and ungrateful soul. #Fact. How many Hausa have spoken up in support of Kanu more than Fayose and FFK? How many times have Yorubas slaughtered your people in the SW the way your folks have been repeatedly massacred in the North since Imo River?? Those raping and slaughtering your farmers and their wives on their farms in the SE are Yorubas, right? Your kind will NEVER acknowledge any good gestures from even a million Yoruba people. I leave you to your conscience. Wicked and Evil soul.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by Bridget95(f): 3:26am On Apr 30, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Must you lie just to please your Hausa slave master just so you can paint Yoruba people bad?? Just because of this one person's comment you are here condemning an entire race? You are nothing but an evil and ungrateful soul. #Fact. How many Hausa have spoken up in support of Kanu more than Fayose and FFK? How many times have Yorubas slaughtered your people in the SW the way your folks have been repeatedly massacred in the North since Imo River?? Those raping and slaughtering your farmers and their wives on their farms in the SE are Yorubas, right? Your kind will NEVER acknowledge any good gestures from even a million Yoruba people. I leave you to your conscience. Wicked and Evil soul.
SW is the air Hausa/Fulani breaths to inflict deadly injury on Nigeria. SW may not have dagger in hand or may not have massacred, but certainly they have dealt heavy injurious wounds on Nigerians.

Supposing the SW with all the bravado of being the most enlighten and educated tribe in Nigeria (all blatant lies) still endorsed an illiterate as president and today Nigeria is in an everlasting abyss of unending fall at all sides,Fulani killing in Kaduna,delta and Benue on daily basis, threatening Wole Soyinka a prof.and Nobel laureate (a die hard supporter of an illiterate president)

The north is powerless if only the SW is reasonable to hands off its hypothetical support for a failed lugardian contraption.

we have three large ethnic groups .if two are on one side the other suffers. The two(SE and SW )are educated and the other (north) not educated as much.common sense demands that the SE and SW shines the light but no the SW decides being a second fiddle to the north which needs direction. that is how the SW has dragged the system down ever since there by being wicked to the entire system because of cheap favours due to cowardice and lack of courage.

SW can you be bold and courageous with one voice show that Awolowo didn't waste his lifetime educating you stand for the truth by calling a spade a spade.say for once that this lugardian enterprise has failed.

For close to 60yrs of free money from oil this contraption has failed in energy generation, employment, education, economy, health,peaceful coexistence, religious harmony, ethnic tolerance, security, etc.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by CagedSoul: 3:42am On Apr 30, 2017
When will u guys learn the difference between a Muslim and a Muslim scholar.

2 Likes

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by OAUTemitayo: 3:43am On Apr 30, 2017
Bridget95:
SW is the air Hausa/Fulani breaths to inflict deadly injury on Nigeria. SW may not have dagger in hand or may not have massacred, but certainly they have dealt heavy injurious wounds on Nigerians.

Supposing the SW with all the bravado of being the most enlighten and educated tribe in Nigeria (all blatant lies) still endorsed an illiterate as president and today Nigeria is in an everlasting abyss of unending fall at all sides,Fulani killing in Kaduna,delta and Benue on daily basis, threatening Wole Soyinka a prof.and Nobel laureate (a die hard supporter of an illiterate president)

The north is powerless if only the SW is reasonable to hands off its hypothetical support for a failed lugardian contraption.

we have three large ethnic groups .if two are on one side the other suffers. The two(SE and SW )are educated and the other (north) not educated as much.common sense demands that the SE and SW shines the light but no the SW decides being a second fiddle to the north which needs direction. that is how the SW has dragged the system down ever since there by being wicked to the entire system because of cheap favours due to cowardice and lack of courage.

SW can you be bold and courageous with one voice show that Awolowo didn't waste his lifetime educating you stand for the truth by calling a spade a spade.say for once that this lugardian enterprise has failed.

For close to 60yrs of free money from oil this contraption has failed in energy generation, employment, education, economy, health,peaceful coexistence, religious harmony, ethnic tolerance, security, etc.

Ignoramus.
People that still operate OSU system talking of enlightenment and Education.
Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by Bridget95(f): 3:47am On Apr 30, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Ignoramus. People that still operate OSU system talking of enlightenment and Education. Nonsense
OSU caste system is abolished travel and get cense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by Bridget95(f): 3:47am On Apr 30, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Ignoramus. People that still operate OSU system talking of enlightenment and Education. Nonsense
OSU caste system is abolished travel and get cence

7 Likes

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by danot1030: 5:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Mr Nigeria Muslim (though me i know that you are an Igbo man, because a large considerable numbers of Igbos are now Muslim) do you know the meaning of marginalization, And please explain how the Igbos are being marginalised, is there anything the other regions enjoy that is not giving to or you just feel the country should yield in to their Oliver Twist whining by giving them the whole country before you see that they are not being marginalized?

Igbos will not be giving freedom to leave so that they won't go and consume themselves and create a war that will spread to other places.

And if they must leave they not permitted to take anything out of Nigeria.
Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=Pharaoh9 post=56053585][/quote]

This is very barbaric. It's hard to look at this picture. It's graphic and very upsetting. The man that is inflicting those multiple slices of horror on this baby should be locked up. He isn't human. Government should intervene as a matter of urgency to stop certain practices.

This is bad.

7 Likes

Re: Hear What A Muslim Have To Say About Nnamdi Kanu by Vicolan: 6:17am On Apr 30, 2017
That's why i called me Legend and a fighter of freedom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2022: APGA Zones Governorship To Anambra South / PDP National Leadership Swears In Enugu State EXCO / Wike Collect Igbo Title With Igbo Language And Song In Obio Akpor Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.