Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko (39076 Views)

Samuel Peter Knocked-out By Arslanbek Makhmudov / Photo: Moment Anthony Joshua Was Announced Winner Across Wembley & California / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight (2) (3) (4)

Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by Tfsho: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Big ups josh grin
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by Damilare5882(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Na that may weather I wan make e trash him big mouth ...the cheating way e cheat palcao still dey pain me
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by ednut1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dis one no sweet. Na d uppercut one u for put
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by ettybaba(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
blkmum700:
This is what i call a fight,not that scam by Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.
Mayweather was running around the ring for 12 rounds. This Olufemi Joshua and Klitschko fight na man to man.
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by klax(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
I'm happy finally Anthony did it all. I love his courage and at the end the Ukrainian reign was halted after so long though no doubt about it the Ukrainian is a very good boxer but I guess young fresh blood is needed in the game to raise the tempo again like Iron Tysoe era but not to end like Tysoe please because Tysoe did not ends it well.

Keep it up Jossy you are going higher, the Nigeria blood in you makes me love you the more. Keep it up we need more winning.

Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by abbeyty(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
imagine knocking an old man who is old enough to be your father like that, children of today no get chill.....
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by femiranking28(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Upper cut

Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by ettybaba(m): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
amosadamu:
At 41 Wladimir is a class act.. AJ is 27 - I expected him to win..
With all due respect if you or any of your family member is around 27 I suggest you challenge Klitschko.
But make sure you take the pic of your face before the fight so as to show your children you were once handsome. That's if you come out of the ring alive.

Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
OKorowanta:
Abeg come Aso Rock and hep us punch dem die.
Aftaraw na ya country.
grin cheesy but he should be careful about whom he punches o, because my dad occupies a relevant sit in the government oo grin

Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by Shoboy6h: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
Joshua as never fought away from home.. He can't disappoint the overwhelming crowd in Wembley. . Congratulations

Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by MurderX: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Klitschko doo baale for Femi!

Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Klitschko have held these multiple world title for long thank God he lost congrats to british Anthony Joshua of nigerian descent Samuel Peter's defeat has been avenged

Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Klitschko have held these multiple world title for long thank God he lost congrats to british Anthony Joshua of nigerian descent Samuel Peter's defeat avenged at last
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by classikbill(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
blkmum700:
This is what i call a fight,not that scam by Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.
I tell you, real scam
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Great Britain!
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by Tedassie(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
AlexCk:
Choi,
Nawa o,
But klitschko don old small, @41, e may not be as swift as he was b4,
But let's give Josh some credits sha, the K.O' no b here.

Imagine say na when klitschko dey him early 30s. Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Bottomline be say,A J use Klitschko upgrade CV.lol
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by AlexCk: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tedassie:

Bottomline be say,A J use Klitschko upgrade CV.lol

Bam!!
Lol,
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by ettybaba(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
HRich:
Please do remember that in his whole Career no one have knocked AJ down in the ring until last night
What is your point?
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by PoliticalWatch: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afonja boy is world Champion.....not all diz drug peddlers

Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by GeneralOjukwu: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Klitshcko beat the shit out of Samuel Peters, a Biafran....

Anthony Joshua, a Nigerian revenged.

BIAFRANS SHOULD THANK NIGERIANS

Bow down to someone greater than you like Klitschko did

Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by VonScott(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
dragonking2:
Where can I download the full match?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HjaMMtymYs
Download with IDM
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by navdengan99(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmm God bless Nigeria, dats our Anthony Nigeria joseph
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by Nakuza(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
My enemies of progress will bow before me like in this contest.

Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by dragonking2: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by Bollinger(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
haymekus:
He made us proud

Big congrat A.J

navdengan99:
Hmmm God bless Nigeria, dats our Anthony Nigeria joseph

It's always funny when i hear Nigerians say that. You all just love taking credit for another country's efforts. Meanwhile, if the guy was truly Nigeria he would not even smell that title. If was truly Nigerian all you'll he hear is how he is either an aboki, afonja, or Igbo. Una go suffer die for Nigeria.
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by supereagle(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Where is his state of origin? Why is Nigeria govt not celebrating him yet?
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by Niyinficient(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
AJ.....my man cool
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by skillz111(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
AlexCk:
Choi,

Nawa o,

But klitschko don old small, @41, e may not be as swift as he was b4,

But let's give Josh some credits sha, the K.O' no b here.

Imagine say na when klitschko dey him early 30s.
Hmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
klitschko is old abii? try to fight with him then you realize how young he is lipsrsealed
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by smoooty11: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
A whole klitschko na him AJ fall 4 ground like this? grin Amazing
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by AlexCk: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
skillz111:
klitschko is old abii? try to fight with him then you realize how young he is lipsrsealed

I resemble professional fighter ni, undecided
Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by Azola(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Joshua a day is coming dat I we challenge u.

Re: Watch Moment Anthony Joshua Knocked Out Klitschko by MONITZ: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Damilare5882:
Na that may weather I wan make e trash him big mouth ...the cheating way e cheat palcao still dey pain me

A. J and Mayweather re not in the same division of boxing and besides the latter will be too skinny or light to contest in the heavyweight division because u ve to be up-to a certain weight for u to qualify to fight in the heavyweight division..

Also Mayweather knows better and that is y he has decided to stay put in his light/featherweight category.... He will definitely be beaten silly by more experienced pugilist in the upper division....

Mayowa Ogunbayo Stabbed To Death In London (Mario Balotelli​'s​ Friend) / Neymar Signs For Al Hilal On A Two-Year Contract / What's The Magic? 3 Footballers Won World Cup After Signing For PSG (Photos)