Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri (1541 Views)

Dino Melaye Denies Rumoured Step Down, Vows To Oust Governor Yahaya Bello(pics) / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK / Etisalat Destroyed Itself By Choosing Buhari Over Jonathan – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by sharpden: 1:08am On Apr 30, 2017
RENO Omokri, former spokesman to former president Goodluck Jonathan has added a voice to the chilling details of how and why his former boss and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, lost the 2015 presidential election which have continued to make the headlines, courtesy of a book “Against the Run of play: How an incumbent President was defeated in Nigeria,” written by Segun Adeniyi, Chairman, ThisDay Board of Editors.

Jonathan said Obama was desperate to have him removed, and he alleged that the former US president went as far as turning world leaders against him and sending warships into the Gulf of Guinea in the days preceding the election.

Omokri in a live video, confirmed that there was indeed a foreign conspiracy to oust Jonathan from office.

He also claimed to have contacted a US Intelligence officials who was at the meeting where the plot was hatched adding that he has dates, names of those who attended the meeting, what was said and what wasn't said.

Omokri also revealed that in a book he has already published which will be out on June or July, the details of what transpired will be found in the book. He said Jonathan will have a review of it before it goes public.

Questioning why only northern governors where invited instead of Nigerian Governors, Omokri pointed out that Admiral Murtala Nyako, then governor of Adamawa State, read a 'terrible anti-Jonathan memo' in the meeting called by the Obama administration.

Omokri described his forthcoming book as an eye testimony account.

Babangida Aliyu, former governor of Niger State was the first to opened a vista in the alleged conspiracy of the US in the electoral defeat of Jonathan.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g9FoGN0NgE

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/04/video-truly-there-was-a-foreign-conspiracy-to-oust-jonathan-reno-omokri-says/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by HungerBAD: 1:33am On Apr 30, 2017
I still dont know what the game plan is.

All of a sudden,Goodluck Jonathan,who ordinarily would pass for a deaf and dumb is all over the News,running his mouth and now his Newspaper fetcher Reno Omokri has joined the train too.

How exactly did the World leaders make Jonathan lose the election?the specifics on that has still not been explained. How exactly did the US influence our local election here?has Reno Omokri ever heard the term all Politics is local?

Did President Obama give us the Mini Dictator/Adolf Hitler Patience Ebele Jonathan who pranced and stole openly ?did the foreign Governments steal Billions meant for Arms for the Military,which Dasuki shared away?

Maybe President Obama brought in Alison Madueke,Tompolo,Stella Oduah,Musiliu Obanikoro,Bode George,David Mark and their Co-travelers who on daily basis was killing Nigeria via looting?

On the scale of 1 to 10. I will put Reno Omokri and Goodluck Jonathan on 10 for being very dumb.

Dumb for insulting the collective intelligence of Nigerians. Are we that dumb,that a foreign Government had to influence us to see the corruption Jonathan and his Government were perpetuating?

Only thing i took away from the Video, is that Reno Omokri is going broke and wants to write his own "Book" too.

A real man accepts responsibilities for his actions(good or bad) and Goodluck Jonathan,has still not accepted responsibilities for the damage he did to Nigeria. And that is why some said his spinelessness,makes Patience look like "HIS" husband.

The damage you caused Nigeria is still felt today,with Billions still getting found in April of 2017 in abandoned houses both in the North and South.

James Hadley Chase wrote a book titled " Tell it to the birds" so my advice to Goodluck Jonathan and Reno Omokri is to tell their stories to the BIRDS.

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by Teacher1776(m): 2:33am On Apr 30, 2017
My people have very short memory, or pretend to possess short memory. Ok. Have u guys forgotten how PMB led a state delegation to pay a "Thank you" visit to Mr Obama after his inauguration?
All those who openly and secretly worked for Jonathan's removal should please apologise to the gentleman and Nigerians.
The mathematical calculations by his opponents when he was president was that they have the instant magic wand to dispense fuel at 40 naira per litre. That even the dollar would exchange at 1 naira to a dollar.
No matter how much lies u ditch out concerning him, we his supporters are here to remind you that life under Jonathan was more pleasant than this life of hunger and want we currently find ourselves.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by Sweetguy25: 2:53am On Apr 30, 2017
I was a GEJ supporter but I have to admit he lost because he was weak and politically ineffective.. Even his wife wouldnt have lost that election if she was president, whether there was a northern conspiracy or American conspiracy.

The man was trying to win through an open ballot, something that has never been done in Nigerian politics. Why are you even the president if you cant use the tools at your disposal to influence electoral outcomes?

If i am president i wont lose elections.

GEJ bleeped up. The man should apologise to the people of south south and south east for being an utter disappointment. He had our back and we were willing to follow him to the end and support him no matter what, but the man has no balls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by newbornmacho(m): 3:11am On Apr 30, 2017
And God bless you too Reno Omokri, the shameless Obama was served a fitting retribution, thanks for speaking up.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by Kingspin(m): 5:28am On Apr 30, 2017
Insincerity has mislead us as a people. Therefore, Nigeria have no other better choice than to revamp and restructure or continue living in pieces.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by Eazybay(m): 5:43am On Apr 30, 2017
I an yet to see a President who has performed better than Jonathan.

The only way to try is to give Buhari 8yrs, let's see if he performs better.

And some Dumbos in 9ja think u have to vote to influence elections as a foreign nation..

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 30, 2017
lol..... this election really pain gej oh.... so why was he pretending as if he never cared and that staying in aso rock was like a caged monkey that he is? why the forming? who dey spit out sugar? please point one of his developmental legacy in the Niger delta where his from, just one, the easterners should point out a single project goodluck jonathan was able to start and finish in the east, ok niger delta is too big, how about his little state bayelsa that is less than a million people? so of what use was goodluck to his people in the first place? this thief,criminal, illiterate P.hd holder, kai-kai man, clueless man, absolute failure, fool and weakling called ebele good luck jonathan.... should plz shut up..., the effects of his corrupt government is the reason Nigerians are suffering today, after all to him " STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION".
we needed change and we kicked you out.... simple! stop the blame game.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by sharpden: 7:34am On Apr 30, 2017
Lalasticlala your opinion here!
Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by Bevista: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Obama could influence a presidential election in a foreign country but could not get a successor for his presidency.
---
Maybe there was also an international and local conspiracy against PMB in 2011. These folks should just take responsibility and move on. Blaming everyone else but themselves is totally immature and delusional.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by 9jalyte: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

All of a sudden,Goodluck Jonathan,who ordinarily would pass for a deaf and dumb is all over the News,running his mouth and now his Newspaper fetcher Reno Omokri has joined the train too.

How exactly did the World leaders make Jonathan lose the election?the specifics on that has still not been explained. How exactly did the US influence our local election here?has Reno Omokri ever heard the term all Politics is local?

Did President Obama give us the Mini Dictator/Adolf Hitler Patience Ebele Jonathan who pranced and stole openly ?did the foreign Government steal Billions meant for Arms for the Military,which Dasuki shared away?

Maybe President Obama brought in Alison Madueke,Tompolo,Stella Oduah,Musiliu Obanikoro,Bode George,David Mark and their Co-travelers who on daily basis was killing Nigeria via looting?

On the scale of 1 to 10. I will put Reno Omokri and Goodluck Jonathan on 10 for being very dumb.

Dumb for insulting the collective intelligence of Nigerians. Are we that dumb,that a foreign Government had to influence us to see the corruption Jonathan and his Government were perpetuating?

Only thing i took away from the Video, is that Reno Omokri is going broke and wants to write his own "Book" too.

A real man accepts responsibilities for his actions(good or bad) and Goodluck Jonathan,has still not accepted responsibilities for the damage he did to Nigeria. And that is why some said his spinelessness,makes Patience look like "HIS" husband.

The damage you caused Nigeria is still felt today,with Billions still getting found in April of 2017 in abandoned houses both in the North and South.

James Hadley Chase wrote a book titled " Tell it to the birds" so my advice to Goodluck Jonathan and Reno Omokri is to tell their stories to the BIRDS.

MY dear, you don't have to look far to answer how the external forces manipulated GEJ's removal. First ask your self, how did they manipulate Libyans to revolt against their leader that gave them what citizens of the so called develop countries did not enjoy for free, how did they trigger the Arab spring. It is by playing into the heads of very ignorant people, and unfortunately, we have largely uninformed people in Nigeria (mind you, going to school does no necessarily imply being informed).

I am sorry to say it, you seem to belong to that class of Nigerians who were victims of that psychological warfare given to Nigerians. You have to understand how this works, when you are caught in that web, it will take some time for you to come out if you don't make deliberate effort to. It was the same way they came in the colonial period and made the locals believe that their way of life was evil, primitive and barbaric and up til today, many people still call the traditional religion Idol worship. We have been made to lose faith in our selves with this "corruption" rubbish, because the international conspiracies do not want to see us emerge as a force to consider in the global sphere. They start by telling the world how unreliable, criminal, corrupt, and unstable Nigeria is. Question is, Why Nigeria.

Like Mandela rightly put it, Africa will not be respected until Nigeria is accorded her rightful place in the committee of Nations. To hold the black people down, you have to tie Nigeria leg and hand. if you have not notice, just go and check how many countries prefer to have collaborations with Kenya and Ghana instead of Nigeria just to give create external but closer competitors that will keep Nigeria in check, soon you will accuse your leaders, HELL NO!, you are the one that caused it. If you do not insult your country, no one will insult you. When GEJ was in power, Nigeria spoke all manners of ill against the president thinking they were insulting him, but at the end of the day, they were insulting themselves, ridiculing their country. The same thing was done to Abacha, and I have come to realize that Abacha was not as bad as we were made to believe.

So again, asking how they did it, when Obama's wife championed the "bring back our girls", what did you think they were doing, when they mobilized CNN, BBC and their gang of international conspiracy guild to continually paint Nigeria black, what did you think they were doing with your head. When they mobilized resources for the election for APC (ehhn, you will ask me for evidence, but first tell me how APC that was not in power was able to spend more money in the campaign than PDP), when they hyped the issue of Boko Haram, and God knows who is sponsoring them, what did you think they were doing. When they invited the norther governors for briefing, only the northern governors, even southern APC did not blink and wonder why, because for them anything that removed GEJ was welcomed. When they used South Africa to ridicule Nigerian government in the arms procurement saga, what did you think they were doing, when they used amnesty international to accuse the government of human right abuse, what did you think they were doing. when they used they Ebola attach at the heart of campaign period, what did you think they were doing. I can go on and on, I don't expect you to see and understand except you have made deliberate effort to "emancipate your self from mental slavery" Like Bob Marley would say, untill that time, keep swimming in the ignorance.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by HungerBAD: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2017
9jalyte:

MY dear, you don't have to look far to answer how the external forces manipulated GEJ's removal. First ask your self, how did they manipulate Libyans to revolt against their leader that gave them what citizens of the so called develop countries did not enjoy for free, how did they trigger the Arab spring. It is by playing into the heads of very ignorant people, and unfortunately, we have largely uninformed people in Nigeria (mind you, going to school does no necessarily imply being informed).

I am sorry to say it, you seem to belong to that class of Nigerians who were victims of that psychological warfare given to Nigerians. You have to understand how this works, when you are caught in that web, it will take some time for you to come out if you don't make deliberate effort to. It was the same way they came in the colonial period and made the locals believe that their way of life was evil, primitive and barbaric and up til today, many people still call the traditional religion Idol worship. We have been made to lose faith in our selves with this "corruption" rubbish, because the international conspiracies do not want to see us emerge as a force to consider in the global sphere. They start by telling the world how unreliable, criminal, corrupt, and unstable Nigeria is. Question is, Why Nigeria.

Like Mandela rightly put it, Africa will not be respected until Nigeria is accorded her rightful place in the committee of Nations. To hold the black people down, you have to tie Nigeria leg and hand. if you have not notice, just go and check how many countries prefer to have collaborations with Kenya and Ghana instead of Nigeria just to give create external but closer competitors that will keep Nigeria in check, soon you will accuse your leaders, HELL NO!, you are the one that caused it. If you do not insult your country, no one will insult you. When GEJ was in power, Nigeria spoke all manners of ill against the president thinking they were insulting him, but at the end of the day, they were insulting themselves, ridiculing their country. The same thing was done to Abacha, and I have come to realize that Abacha was not as bad as we were made to believe.

So again, asking how they did it, when Obama's wife championed the "bring back our girls", what did you think they were doing, when they mobilized CNN, BBC and their gang of international conspiracy guild to continually paint Nigeria black, what did you think they were doing with your head. When they mobilized resources for the election for APC (ehhn, you will ask me for evidence, but first tell me how APC that was not in power was able to spend more money in the campaign than PDP), when they hyped the issue of Boko Haram, and God knows who is sponsoring them, what did you think they were doing. When they invited the norther governors for briefing, only the northern governors, even southern APC did not blink and wonder why, because for them anything that removed GEJ was welcomed. When they used South Africa to ridicule Nigerian government in the arms procurement saga, what did you think they were doing, when they used amnesty international to accuse the government of human right abuse, what did you think they were doing. when they used they Ebola attach at the heart of campaign period, what did you think they were doing. I can go on and on, I don't expect you to see and understand except you have made deliberate effort to "emancipate your self from mental slavery" Like Bob Marley would say, untill that time, keep swimming in the ignorance.

Ladies and gentlemen i present to you Reno Omokri.

I have known you are a Nairalander,but your identity has so far been elusive until today.

I have taken the time to check out your profile,and it carries your DNA.

Welcome and its okay to step out of the shadow.

So where do we start from?do you even believe in the things you wrote?let us go back to your Libya Story again.

Outside Nairaland,some of us know what we do for a living and what informarions we are privy too. The international community had nothing to do with what happened in Libya.

Libya's problem started with the Arab Spring thing,and the only thing that got the international community involved, was when Ghaddafi started bombing his own people and they had to set up a no fly zone.

Matter of fact,the West was reluctant at first to have anything to do with Libya,so where and how did the West start anything there?

On the bring back our girls thing by Mrs Obama. Let us go back down memory lane. On the day the Chibok girls were kidnapped,and the whole Country was shaking.

Do you still remember what Jonathan did?he hopped on a plane,and the next thing the whole world saw was him dancing at a political rally in Kano or was it Kaduna?and then his cabinet said no girl was kidnapped.

It took the likes of Mrs Obama to put a spotlight on that saga,for Jonathan to take it serious. Today,you call it a political witch hunt to bring an otherwise clueless President down.

What else did you write about?that APC spent money money given to them by Foreign Governments. Truth is,the PDP did not spend a dime on the last election,as all monies released by the party and her donors were all stolen by the people in charge,as they had seen the handwriting on the wall that Nigerians were giving Jonathan the boots.

And the APC really worked little,as Nigerians would have voted anybody into power,be it Sarkodie from Ghana or John Weah from Liberia. What Nigerians needed was an impartial Electoral Umpire like Jega,and Jonathan was history.

You guys want to tell us we are so dumb,the western Government led us to believe what is not true?and that the corruption we witnessed with our TWO eyes KOROKORO are all lies?it is you and your likes that needs that mental emancipation.

Spineless weaklings who refused to accept their faults.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by EternalTruths: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

I have known you are a Nairalander,but your identity has so far been elusive until today.

So where do we start from?

You must be Femi Adesina

Now I know

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by mars123(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2017
Just reading through these posts and you'll see a black man hardly blames himself for his own failure.

Jonathan that was a useless president. Well, his supporters shouldn't be too sad because if Buhari runs in 2019, the same fate will befall him.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by mbaboy(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2017
Was Jonathan more useless than your father, until your father contest and win election before u know what am talking about.
mars123:
Just reading through these posts and you'll see a black man hardly blames himself for his own failure.

Jonathan that was a useless president. Well, his supporters shouldn't be too sad because if Buhari runs in 2019, the same fate will befall him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by drss2(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2017
it is public knowledge dat obama n cronies put buari in power. for wat reason? time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by drss2(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

Did President Obama give us the Mini Dictator/Adolf Hitler Patience Ebele Jonathan who pranced and stole openly ?did the foreign Governments steal Billions meant for Arms for the Military,which Dasuki shared away?

dats d problem with u zombies. u can't reason beyond ur nose. ur brains have been programmed to sing corruption. dat is how foreign con3s mock u pipul right on d face but u can't see. u ar too fixed on corruption. is corruption nijeriya's problem u think obama cared about africa's problem dont allow foriegn con3s decieve u.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by Elkay3: 9:32am On Apr 30, 2017
And another dimension of blame game just got on. How lovely!!!!
Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by 9jalyte: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

So where do we start from?do you even believe in the things you wrote?let us go back to your Libya Story again.

Outside Nairaland,some of us know what we do for a living and what informarions we are privy too. The international community had nothing to do with what happened in Libya.

Libya's problem started with the Arab Spring thing,and the only thing that got the international community involved, was when Ghaddafi started bombing his own people and they had to set up a no fly zone.

Matter of fact,the West was reluctant at first to have anything to do with Libya,so where and how did the West start anything there?

On the bring back our girls thing by Mrs Obama. Let us go back down memory lane. On the day the Chibok girls were kidnapped,and the whole Country was shaking.

Do you still remember what Jonathan did?he hopped on a plane,and the next thing the whole world saw was him dancing at a political rally in Kano or was it Kaduna?and then his cabinet said no girl was kidnapped.

It took the likes of Mrs Obama to put a spotlight on that saga,for Jonathan to take it serious. Today,you call it a political witch hunt to bring an otherwise clueless President down.

What else did you write about?that APC spent money money given to them by Foreign Governments. Truth is,the PDP did not spend a dime on the last election,as all monies released by the party and her donors were all stolen by the people in charge,as they had seen the handwriting on the wall that Nigerians were giving Jonathan the boots.

And the APC really worked little,as Nigerians would have voted anybody into power,be it Sarkodie from Ghana or John Weah from Liberia. What Nigerians needed was an impartial Electoral Umpire like Jega,and Jonathan was history.

You guys want to tell uswe are so dumb,the western Government led us to believe what is not true?and that the corruption we witnessed with our TWO eyes KOROKORO are all lies?it is you and your likes that needs that mental emancipation.

Spineless weaklings who refused to accept their faults.

Hmm, how I wish I can get your picture, I would be glad to show the world the image of an educated illiterate. You captured every description I gave about the class of Nigerians that are worst hit by the continuous and intensive mental re-calibration. How old are you by the way, cus I would be surprised if you are above 16. Even the Libyans and the world at large have come to blame the US for their role in Libya, Putin put it straight to Obama when he asked him "are you happy now?". That of the French is also not contested. I don't want to indulge you more in your ignorance, no body will save you but you. If you wish to remain where you are, Best of luck.

Really, the whole country was shaking when the Chibok girls were kidnapped, how did that happen if not through the aggressive foreign media projections and collaborations with local media and the other civil society organizations. At that time, it was not news that people were dying and were being kidnapped, during the period, the Nigerian Army had rescued over 1000 girls and women kidnapped, but those ones did not matter because they were not the ones used for the "project blackmail".

Amazing, PDP did not spend money and same with APC, you must really be a child.Don't worry, I can tell you that after this government when their own story is told, I hope you will be man enough to say "we were wrong". Let me also assume that you guys have agreed that the so called Dasuki arms money was actually PDP campaign money.

And for me being Reno, hahahahahaa.

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2017
Only few humans ever admit to their own failings. For many of us there is someone to blame for our failures. Anyone who thinks the US played a role in Jonathan's loss was not in Nigeria during the build-up to the 2015 Presidential elections. The chant of sai Buhari that rent the air at the mention of Buhari's name was enough to send shivers down the spine of the ruling party. How Jonathan and his band of sympathisers did not see the defeat coming is what I still can't fathom. He lost that election to the collective decision of the electorate. If that election had held in February as scheduled, he would have been completely pulverized.

By the way, why did he begin his dollar bonanza when he knew there was a conspiracy against him?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by mars123(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2017
mbaboy:
Was Jonathan more useless than your father, until your father contest and win election before u know what am talking abou.
the ranting of a madman shouldn't be taken seriously. Well, you should know your ''hero'' is so useless when even after historically conceding election defeat, he is still widely regarded a corrupt, clueless drunk. The IB of our time. Otuoke till date still lack basic amenities like good road and portable H2O. He might be a good man but quality leadership is for exceptional people. I called him a useless president and that is exactly what he is. Sue me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by MalcoImX: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
mars123:
the ranting of a madman shouldn't be taken seriously. Well, you should know your ''hero'' is so useless when even after historically conceding election defeat, he is still widely regarded a corrupt, clueless drunk. The IB of our time. Otuoke till date still lack basic amenities like good road and portable H2O. He might be a good man but quality leadership is for exceptional people. I called him a useless president and that is exactly what he is. Sue me.
You were even too lenient. OBJ said, apart from him, there were about four or five other presidents in Nigeria during his time - and all women.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by MONITZ: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
9jalyte:

U killed and nailed it bt some people will still not see it this way or ask questions to emancipate them from mental slavery..

I just laugh weneva I hear people ask questions on how external forces and countries are able to influence our elections to suit them ..There re a million and one reasons on how they do it bt some people re just too dumb to want to admit it..

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by Franchise21(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
I blame Buhari for allowing this clueless one named Jonathan to still be relevant in this Nation... If not for the ills in this country, who would hv remembered this man from Otuoke

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by MONITZ: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
9jalyte:

Hmm, how I wish I can get your picture, I would be glad to show the world the image of an educated illiterate. You captured every description I gave about the class of Nigerians that are worst hit by the continuous and intensive mental re-calibration. How old are you by the way, cus I would be surprised if you are above 16. Even the Libyans and the world at large have come to blame the US for their role in Libya, Putin put it straight to Obama when he asked him "are you happy now?". That of the French is also not contested. I don't want to indulge you more in your ignorance, no body will save you but you. If you wish to remain where you are, Best of luck.

Really, the whole country was shaking when the Chibok girls were kidnapped, how did that happen if not through the aggressive foreign media projections and collaborations with local media and the other civil society organizations. At that time, it was not news that people were dying and were being kidnapped, during the period, the Nigerian Army had rescued over 1000 girls and women kidnapped, but those ones did not matter because they were not the ones used for the "project blackmail".

Amazing, PDP did not spend money and same with APC, you must really be a child.Don't worry, I can tell you that after this government when their own story is told, I hope you will be man enough to say "we were wrong". Let me also assume that you guys have agreed that the so called Dasuki arms money was actually PDP campaign money.

And for me being Reno, hahahahahaa.

I like this, preach to those who ve still refused to learn in this internet age, wat would it ve been like if there was no internet at all like in the days of yore...

The way some people spew thrash makes u feel it would ve been better if they were not educated at all..... They re simply impossible and irredeemably gone in their abyss of foolery....

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by jullty45: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
If goodluck jonathan is found near power close to border of Nigeria. The military should blowup the building..

This is how many Nigerian feel about goodluck Jonathan.

If goodluck Jonathan near power or link to power r anywhere ,there will be civil war.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Truly, There Was 'A Foreign Conspiracy' To Oust Jonathan - Reno Omokri by 4Play(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
He lost because he displayed remarkable insouciance to the insecurity and corruption going on in Nigeria. Of course, he lost to someone who was even more inept but his inadequacies as a leader provided the opening for this to happen.

Blaming foreign conspiracies is a diversion and reflects a man and his supporters unwilling to confront the shortcomings of GEJ.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Girl On The Street In Rivers State(pics) / Important Announcement From Nigerian Immigration / Why Buhari Should Resign or Be Impeached (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.