Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Glo Music Fest Asaba Was A Hit! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glo Music Fest Asaba Was A Hit! (314 Views)

Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song / Ray Hushpuppi Blasts Ice Prince: "Broke Boy, When Last Did You Drop A HIT Song?" / Tiwa Savage Rocks Mini Skirt For Her One Africa Music Fest Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Music Fest Asaba Was A Hit! by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Glo music fest asaba saw the likes of Phyno,Psquare,Yemi Alade,Omawunmi and of course OLAMIDE BADDOO!!!

I was in attendance. Thanks @GLO for such a wonderful time. Got some quick selfies with our Nollywood actresses but unfortunately and very very saddening I was late rushing outside after Baddoo performed and couldn't meet up with him. Phyno refused to take selfies with anyone. Bouncer almost electrocuted me in the hurry. He's cool though. (No worry soon una go dey share my pictures for una instagram).

Looking forward to GLO LAFFEST IN WARRI!!!
Re: Glo Music Fest Asaba Was A Hit! by ise82(m): 5:12am On Apr 30, 2017
Nice1
Re: Glo Music Fest Asaba Was A Hit! by segebase(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2017
cool

(1) (Reply)

Filming In Hollywood California,new Season Of All New Empower Africa Initiative / Yemi Sax Out With 6th Album, Promises More Quality Music. / Actress Rosaline Meurer To Beg God To Start Paying Her Haters For Their Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.