Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (1105 Views)

*THREAD CLOSED**A Female Roommate In Uniport - Port Harcourt / Thread closed. / THREAD CLOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 30, 2017
Lalalisica close this thread for me pls
Re: . by EdogiStar(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Go to d centre u registered with and give ur complain, if they cant do anything abt it, they might tell u to go to jamb office
Re: . by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
have you tried logging in with your email and password? don't just click on "check mock details" as that might bring someone else's info (I have cases like that). try to log in with your email and password then click on "Print mock examination slip".
good luck!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
EdogiStar:
Go to d centre u registered with and give ur complain, if they cant do anything abt it, they might tell u to go to jamb office
Re: . by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
have you tried logging in with your email and password? don't just click on "check mock details" as that might bring someone else's info (I have cases like that). try to log in with your email and password then click on "Print mock examination slip".
good luck!
I've tried doing that ma... But its the same thing that appeared on the screen. I'm planning on going to the accredited centre that I registered, and if I don't get my issue resolved I'll go straight to jamb office at ikoyi. Thanks 4 concern ma...
Re: . by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I've tried doing that ma... But its the same thing that appeared on the screen. I'm planning on going to the accredited centre that I registered, and if I don't get my issue resolved I'll go straight to jamb office at ikoyi. Thanks 4 concern ma...

okay
Re: . by EdogiStar(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
kelvinrhs:
That's what I have planned... Thank for contributing
u re welcome
Re: . by Nobody: 11:41am On May 02, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

okay
You were right ma. Thank u very much. I followed the process given by u. Thank u so much. Now your son can read
Re: . by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:39pm On May 02, 2017
kelvinrhs:

You were right ma. Thank u very much. I followed the process given by u. Thank u so much. Now your son can read
You're welcome.
I knew it will work that way because I have seen cases lyk that.
oya go read and prepare hard 4 d exam.
wish you good luck.

I Neva reach to born you sha. lol!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 02, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

You're welcome.
I knew it will work that way because I have seen cases lyk that.
oya go read and prepare hard 4 d exam.
wish you good luck.

I Neva reach to born you sha. lol!
Did I say anything to counter the fact that u are old enough to born me lol? You seem wiser than I am , so u deserve and earned my respect ma...

(1) (Reply)

6 Ladies Who Prove Edo Women Are Very Intelligent / University Of Lagos Procedure For Leave Of Absence, Deferment And Re Absorption. / Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Programmes 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.