Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake (1091 Views)

Bollywood And Nollywood Collide In A Tale Of A Big Fat Indian-nigerian Wedding / How Do I Get A Big Bum And Wide Hips? / The Big Snake I Killed In My Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake by odutolu1(m): 6:26am On Apr 30, 2017
Hi guys, I need an interpretation to this dream.

I was in a dark place at night and this big snake appeared. Very long and proved a hell of problem. I wasn't the only one in there. My friends and I feared the snake and we tried all best to capture it. After a long time, my friend captured it with his bare hand and killed it with his teeth as long as it was.

What does this mean?

Re: I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake by knight05(m): 6:34am On Apr 30, 2017
since its about killinq snake a great help from lalasticlala is coming your way this week grin grin grin
dont forqet to ask for my account number when my prophesy clickscheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake by dingbang(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2017
Before nko would it have been in another person's dream?

U should have written I dreamt of killing a big snake.. Dats all
Re: I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake by Penisman: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2017
odutolu1:

I was in a dark place at night and this big snake appeared. Very long and proved a hell of problem. I wasn't the only one in there. My friends and I feared the snake and we tried all best to capture it. After a long time, my friend captured it with his bare hand and killed it with his teeth as long as it was.

What does this mean?

The dream means that you have a good friend who is ready to stand with you at the darkest hour to fight your enemy.

Night symbolizes a dark moment of your life, it could be any terrible situation. While the snake symbolizes a big enemy.

OP, pray to God and seek for victory physically too. If not, the devil might use a very close person from another angle to attack you. Remember the devil is not your mate, he is very tricky.

May Jesus give you victory. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake by knight05(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2017
odutolu1:

What does this mean?

or blame lala the super mod with snakes as his password
Re: I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake by segebase(m): 6:58am On Apr 30, 2017
have u seen ur pastor or Alfa or dibia
Re: I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake by emeijeh(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2017
dingbang:
Before nko would it have been in another person's dream?

U should have written I dreamt of killing a big snake.. Dats all

I taya o.
Repetition things
English hard sha!

But lala no send drawn snake sha.
Na killed ones he dey jubilate put like:

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmmm ....
Snakes cry
Re: I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2017
My son,

The dream was revealed to you by the irunmoles from the celestial chariot of the Sun.

The dream foretells what will happen before the end of this year of vengeance - 2017. grin

In this dream, you represent Kim Jong-Un of North Korea, while your friends signify Bashar Assad of Syria, Xi Jinpin of China, Hassan Nasrallah of Hezbollah, Ali Khamenei of Iran, Ramzan Kadyrov of Chechen & Lord Putin of Russia. grin

The snake represents the collective authority & sheer callousness of the AngloZionist empire - led by Amerika - that abominable & belligerent Country that keeps wreaking havoc in all the continents of the globe via false flags, genocides, genetically engineered bio-weapons (e.g cancer, ebola, hiv) & terrorism.

Now, your courageous friend who captured the snake with his bare hands & killed it is non other than Lord Putin of Russia a.k.a The Comptroller General of the Irunmoles. grin

My son, be of good courage because you have just triumphed over your insidious enemies. grin

5 Likes

Re: I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake by Nobody: 5:33am On May 02, 2017
grin cheesy

Zoharariel:
My son,

The dream was revealed to you by the irunmoles from the celestial chariot of the Sun.

The dream foretells what will happen before the end of this year of vengeance - 2017. grin

In this dream, you represent Kim Jong-Un of North Korea, while your friends signify Bashar Assad of Syria, Xi Jinpin of China, Hassan Nasrallah of Hezbollah, Ali Khamenei of Iran, Ramzan Kadyrov of Chechen & Lord Putin of Russia. grin

The snake represents the collective authority & sheer callousness of the AngloZionist empire - led by Amerika - that abominable & belligerent Country that keeps wreaking havoc in all the continents of the globe via false flags, genocides, genetically engineered bio-weapons (e.g cancer, ebola, hiv) & terrorism.

Now, your courageous friend who captured the snake with his bare hands & killed it is non other than Lord Putin of Russia a.k.a The Comptroller General of the Irunmoles. grin

My son, be of good courage because you have just triumphed over your insidious enemies. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake by dingbang(m): 5:40am On May 02, 2017
Lalasticlala don dey distribute snakes to people's dreams ...
Re: I Dreamt Of Killing A Big Snake by romme2u: 3:07pm On May 04, 2017
artistic illustration not a picture, no wonder lala no gree answer you. just do the right thing

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Not Do At The Eyo Festival / Badagry: About The Indigenous People Of Lagos / How God Has Been Saving Me From Ritualists' Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.