Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) (45004 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Truck Driver Kills Wife For Reporting Him To Her Mother In Abeokuta (Graphic) / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by akeboy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]how do you know that young man was shot by an army man and not harm-rubbers, answer me mr news poster.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
And am telling you that secession will solve our problems.

Ok
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Lolzz.. whenever a yoruba person comments on something reasonable people will always detect hippocrisy and hate and I don't know why.
You said nigeria is sovereign state but Obama and David Cameron imposed buhari on us??
when Obama won the election people celebrated it in some parts of this contraption is it not so??
Since people celebrated Obama's victory when he won the election without soldiers coming out to shot at anybody, why then did the vampire like soldiers murdered peaceful IPOB members because they chose to rally for trump??
SMH. That's just politics. It's not like they jetted in here to rub their cocks in our faces and plant Buhari in Aso Rock. Russia also tampered with America's election, does that mean America isn't a sovereign state? The late Gaddafi tormented Chad by providing financial and military support for Hissene Habre and that doesn't put Chad's sovereignty in question. Any effort towards siding with secessionists by Trump would be considered an act of war, he has promises he's yet to deliver to the American people, he has no business with Nigeria or some Biafrans he doesn't know exist.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by tydi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ajgal10:

And where is this one coming from? How does this post relate to the school one attended? I bet you cannot afford the school i attended even if you so wish and desire. Have you actually made any sense for this comment? Give yourself brain and discipline.

sister sorry u were pained, though school has nothing to do with the topic @hand buh ur construction of english lead to my question and we have not started arguing who went to the best school. though ur prestigious school should have thought you how to write something someone can read and understand likewise manners!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by aplus2016: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
It is unfortunate. Evidently, that soldier is one of the animals in human clothing.

Pls learn to play safe as there has always been grave injustice and oppression in this country. And never argue with the man with/behind the gun.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by akigbemaru: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
obiremy:
As shared by Onyema.....

'Soldier shot a tank driver for obstructing his way at a car wash on Sam Ewang road, Abeokuta. The soldier ran away in a brown sienna bus''

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/soldier-shoots-tanker-driver-dead-in.html?m=1
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by omerta07(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Just yesterday, I saw a stupid bus driver engage in a fist fight with two armed MOPOL men..Yes I call him stupid for not understanding we have some animals in Khaki who do not value the lives of citizens here in Nigeria.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by enemybulldozer(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
neoOduduwa:
SMH. That's just politics. It's not like they jetted in here to rub their cocks in our faces and plant Buhari in Aso Rock. Russia also tampered with America's election, does that mean America isn't a sovereign state? The late Gaddafi tormented Chad by providing financial and military support for Hissene Habre and that doesn't put Chad's sovereignty in question. Any effort towards siding with secessionists by Trump would be considered an act of war, he has promises he's yet to deliver to the American people, he has no business with Nigeria or some Biafrans he doesn't know exist.
Believe it or not nigeria is not a sovereign state because, nigeria is not a country that formed organically rather it was created by a human being...nigeria is nothing but a British farm land where they come to harvest what they use in moving their country forward.
The British succeeded in amalgamating us through the help of their soldier which is lugard
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Believe it or not nigeria is not a sovereign state because, nigeria is not a country that formed organically rather it was created by a human being...nigeria is nothing but a British farm land where they come to harvest what they use in moving their country forward.
The British succeeded in amalgamating us through the help of their soldier which is lugard
Fine, whatever pleases you.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by oyetpel(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dis injuries are not from gunshot naa dis person was brutallized
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by 2shure: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nigerians are neva vigilant
Why not take down the nos of tbe sienna and trace its owner.
As usual they wid deny it.
Its a fske soldier
Unknown soldier my dhic
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Daeyou(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
KingLennon:
Can you imagine this? Soldiers need to go to school and get proper education before wearing the uniform. In USA by now he will have been tracked down and brought to face the law but in Nigeria this case will just be swept under the carpet
...............What u guyz don't know is that.....When a soldier kill a civilian he would go scott free provided he ran to the baracck or base......Though when u go to the baracck or base to report......They would deny but the soldier that commited the offense may be purnished.....Please it's we the civilian that should be careful with the military ones . ...........
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by number5(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Carwash....

Damn, I know dat place wella,,

Dose guys been wan scam me for broad day light for dere dah year angry grin grin grin

Btw

RIP to the dead
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by lukency(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
When his mates are in sambisa carward soldier !
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Ajgal10(f): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
tydi:

sister sorry u were pained, though school has nothing to do with the topic @hand buh ur construction of english lead to my question and we have not started arguing who went to the best school. though ur prestigious school should have thought you how to write something someone can read and understand likewise manners!
I believe you are less of a traveller on Nigerian highways so you are actually not familiar with brands like AA Rano, no wonder your response was so ignorant and personality attacking. Talking of manners i believe you get served what you pick on your menu list, next time be more civil in quoting people so as to get the right manners or reaction from them. Last i checked my expression was normal Nigerian english, however i have migrated to suit your western assimilation so i hope i have communicated in a more acceptable and refined manner! *mtcheeew* yeye de smell.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Huddler: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
OlanreJohnson:
The Zoo enjoys this kind of thing. A zoo where animals eat animals. Only fools want it's continued existence.
But we Afonjas are proud of the soldier that shot this our brother nah. Buhari must rule we Afonjas till 2022.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by villavic(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:
In a lawless country like Nigeria, the strong will always humiliate the weaker members of the society and go Scot free.

All of us are witnesses that this county is progressing from bad to very, very worse. Can you imagine how cheap human life has become in this lawless county without good leaders? The leader of the nation is working from home while things are spoiling.

A Nigerian life is worth slightly less than that of a fowl.

what makes you think he's really a soldier? because he puts on uniform with no evidence or identity? fowl brain everywhere on NL. cant you think
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by tydi(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ajgal10:

I believe you are less of a traveller on Nigerian highways so you are actually not familiar with brands like AA Rano, no wonder your response was so ignorant and personality attacking. Talking of manners i believe you get served what you pick on your menu list, next time be more civil in quoting people so as to get the right manners or reaction from them. Last i checked my expression was normal Nigerian english, however i have migrated to suit your western assimilation so i hope i have communicated in a more acceptable and refined manner! *mtcheeew* yeye de smell.

yes you have!

anyway your mind you just poured out here was palatable.
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by tinktanker: 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chuknovski:

I swear you just read my mind
na dat region stupid pass with no regards for human life
Re: Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) by Ajgal10(f): 5:34pm On May 01, 2017
tydi:

yes you have!

anyway your mind you just poured out here was palatable.

I forgive you anyway! Next time you wouldn't have it so easy with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo / Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber, Lynched In Abuja / Mob Beat Armed Robbers In Fadeyi Lagos Today (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.