Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

"Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders (20528 Views)

2023:seethe Only Hausa Politician That Can Block Tinubu's Presidential Ambition / Jonathan, Atiku, Saraki, Others Pay Tribute To Late President Yar’adua / Boss Mustapha’s Plan To Be Tinubu VP In 2023, Adamawa APC Bigwigs Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by sarrki(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
gberra:
I wonder how you sometimes go looking for clean water in a pigsty.

When have you ever seen me talk about the bullsh!t you insinuated?. Be wise bro.

The angry one angry

What many people failed to understand is as Omoluabi

We have religious tolerance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by gberra: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:

What many people failed to understand is as Omoluabi

We have religious tolerance
Peace be unto you cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by mystry(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
who cares they are all polythiefcians

1 Like

Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
okay.
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by Afam4eva(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tinubu is a Christian most of the time. It is only when it is convenient for him that he is a Muslim. It is when it is convenient that he becomes Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“He is what we call ‘Christ-Mus.’ He is a ceremonial religious person. But they (APC) would never have made it (with him and Buhari for the 2015 presidential poll). That will not push Nigeria forward.”
LMAO grin grin grin This guy is savage.

2 Likes

Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by attacker321: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
So tinubu actually planned to be VP under Buhari with the hope that the president will die so he can take over?.

I see...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by oxyG: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
SIRmanjar:
TINUBU is irrelevant in Nigeria..Nigeria is bigger than tinubu..The man is a very wicked,greedy and cunning man..Why should he think of a Muslim Muslim ticket in a Christian ad Muslim country..God bless the northerners for stopping him..Soon south south ad east will accuse notherners of religious ad ethnic bigotry I hope they can see who the real bigot is..UGLY FROG
I am not supporting his move if at all it was true. However, when you are talking about religious equality, try to also consider states like Ondo where at present, The Governor, His Deputy, the speaker,the SSG etc. are all Christians.We as a nation cannot move forward if our judgements are partisan. God bless you and me.
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by nurex01(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Of course, I think Tinubu plans to become the VP but wasn't successful.
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by nurex01(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Let's look at what is going to happen in 2019. I just want them to know that our eyes are wide open now.

1 Like

Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Whatever, Tinubu is still a great man with or without the presidency....

1 Like

Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by SIRmanjar(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
oxyG:

I am not supporting his move if at all it was true. However, when you are talking about religious equality, try to also consider states like Ondo where at present, The Governor, His Deputy, the speaker,the SSG etc. are all Christians.We as a nation cannot move forward if our judgements are partisan. God bless you and me.
Bro ondo is a state not a country and mind u ondo is a Christian state.In some northern states muslims occupy evry position in there state but when it comes to nigerian national politics evryone (christians,muslims)knows that both religion should be represented..God bless u too.

2 Likes

Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by kinibigdeal(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Same way Tinubu will block the presidency ambition in 2019

2 Likes

Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by cytell56: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
nurex01:
ENIOLA AKINKUOTU, BAYO AKINLOYE, TOBI AWORINDE,

and Godwin Isenyo

http://punchng.com/saraki-others-right-to-block-tinubus-vp-bid-northern-elders/

I just dey laugh. By 2019, the fall of APC will be worst than that of the PDP.
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by nurex01(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Though, Tinubu is a great man but mind you Nigeria is too big for him to control.
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by beberebe: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
APC is dead
Sometimes you talk like someone whose head is shaking
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by obonujoker(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Everyone can now accept that Saraki is bigger than Tinubu..... grin

1 Like

Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Who exactly among the northern elders. is it not Christians? The ones you're fighting for against Hausa-Fulani? The ones u claim dey are going with u shall Nigeria divide. It is a family issue between you and them. Wetin concern me.

Where is this english from ? I'm lost. Could someone please explain to me ?.
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by padrey(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
EH EH Saraki wetin. I reserve my comment.There are still good Muslims and good Christians who maean well for this country, and Saraki is one of such good examples,” the NEF chieftain noted. shocked grin cheesy
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by nurex01(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
I haven't believe Saraki is greater than Tinubu
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by GMbuharii: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Thunda faya dat cone head jayZ baba of wasterners/agberos/owodas/touts/pickpockets/riffraffs/iyagbears in public grin grin

kitipa gbagbuo gbo gbo awón cone heads
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by GMbuharii: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
SIRmanjar:
TINUBU is irrelevant in Nigeria..Nigeria is bigger than tinubu..The man is a very wicked,greedy and cunning man..Why should he think of a Muslim Muslim ticket in a Christian ad Muslim country..God bless the northerners for stopping him..Soon south south ad east will accuse notherners of religious ad ethnic bigotry I hope they can see who the real bigot is..UGLY FROG

da'allah,please leave ss and se outta this slave/master magana
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by SIRmanjar(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
GMbuharii:

da'allah,please leave ss and se outta this slave/master magana
OHK!ur excellency..SALAMALEKU!

1 Like

Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by nurex01(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
padrey:
EH EH Saraki wetin. I reserve my comment.There are still good Muslims and good Christians who maean well for this country, and Saraki is one of such good examples,” the NEF chieftain noted. shocked grin cheesy
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by uprightman(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
SIRmanjar:
They stop it because of the consequences.
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by newslifeop: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
how
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by bigsmoke2(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
sarrki:
Lol

2019 is around the corner

We are all matured and wiser now

Keep cool and watch how the music unfolds

Nothern Elders ko Nothern brothers ni

Which mature are you maturing? Abeg make I hear word. U will kick out daura cattle herdsman like u kicked out otuoke fisherman and then vote in another joker who will break your heart again and the cycle continues
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by SIRmanjar(m): 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
uprightman:
They stop it because of the consequences.
Thank God they did..imagine if he succeeded and they gave him the vice president ticket ad God forbid buhari dies.He will be president..That's why he choose buhari,he dint choose him becos of his love for him but to position himself to be the next president if buhari dies..Tank God his evil plans failed..He thinks he is wise but his cup will full very soon.
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by Seunjungle(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fulani Muslims vs Hausa Christians..who rocks?
Ans: Fulani/Hausa Muslims.

Who loves northern Christians most between Saraki/Hell-Rufai gruop and Tinubu?
Ans: Tinubu
But ethnicity covers you from saying the truth

The only region that has problem of both ethnicity and religious is this north..hope you noticed this @pastor from arewa?

Don't worry the HausaFulani Muslims are warming up to come eat up the remaining Christians in the north. Then you will know who love you most btw Saraki/Hell Rufai and Tinubu.

Tinubu is gone tete in this politics game neither saraki nor hell rufai can meet him
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by nurex01(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
But mind you@seunjungle these people are politicians, even if they had a discord one time they will settle it amicably later. So, I don't support you saying the Muslim Hausa-Fulani will kill all the Christians​in the North.
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by nurex01(m): 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by toloohthegreat: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
SIRmanjar:
TINUBU is irrelevant in Nigeria...UGLY FROG
Idiot.
If it takes you long to think before you talk, why not take longer time to write. This your statement is gross miss road. If such man is irrelevant, ask yourself these:
-who is or was your father in just his street?
-what can you even become in the future (with your unreliable brain)?
-are you of age to use a phone or you need PG?
Later you put sir in your name¿
useless warthog in skin.
Re: "Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders by KanwuliaExtra: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Saraki for 2019! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Documentary Is An Insult On Nigerians - Kayode Ogundamisi / FG Blocks Governors From Monopolising Local Government Allocations / World Bank To FG: Reform Now To Stop Further Slide Into Extreme Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.