Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

#staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering (1651 Views)

LADYSANDECORS...A Passionate Event Decorator...class...ambience With Simplicity. / LADYSANDECORS...A Passionate Event Decorator...class...ambience With Simplicity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2017
On the 27th of April, 2017, a team of vibrant young people went out to the streets of Mushin in droves to educate Nigerians about the ill effects of littering. We were in partnership with Wecyclers, one of Nigeria's pioneer recycling companies

Here are some pictures of the event. The camera did justice in showcasing the sights of Mushin.

StareDownOnPollution is a campaign organised by SustyVibes which is comprised of youths passionate about the environment. Our goal is to educate Nigerians about the ill effects of littering and teach proper waste management techniques such as recycling.

Lalasticlala and mynd44 please help me push it to FP thank you

1 Share

Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2017
See more

Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by ghettowriter(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2017
Nice gesture, we need more of this #staredownonpollution
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2017
Wecyclers Hub manager enlightening the woman on recycling

Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
What we're passionate about combating

Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by Behankey(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
This is commendable. Enlightening the people about the menace called pollution.
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2017
The Environmental Protection Agency were also in partnership with us

Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by Dandsome: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2017
Op your mates de clean Lagos you go de snap camera abi?.

Anyway kudos to them for cleaning up the place
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Recycling is our responsibility

Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2017
Our passionate volunteers

Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by Freelancerx: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Littering has always been an eyesore. But which phone camera produced detailed images like this?
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Thank you
ghettowriter:
Nice gesture, we need more of this #staredownonpollution

1 Like

Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
My tecno l9
Freelancerx:
Littering has always been an eyesore. But which phone camera produced detailed images like this?
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2017
No mind me o
I was teaching with them and at the same time enjoying my phone camera
Dandsome:
Op your mates de clean Lagos you go de snap camera abi?.

Anyway kudos to them for cleaning up the place
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Ekoonibaje
Mama started recycling as soon as we enlightened her

Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by dejiWEST: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2017
This is great, people really need to be enlightened. In Nigeria, it feels like a norm to just litter the whole place and it shouldn't be so. Did you say L9 ? Lol wow pictures looking like it was taken by an iPhone or the Camon Cx
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2017
Thank you sir
Behankey:
This is commendable. Enlightening the people about the menace called pollution.
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:58am On Apr 30, 2017
Lol I wish
I used tecno l9
dejiWEST:
This is great, people really need to be enlightened. In Nigeria, it feels like a norm to just litter the whole place and it shouldn't be so. Did you say L9 ? Lol wow pictures looking like it was taken by an iPhone or the Camon Cx
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by shiftback: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2017
This is really commendable. I hope you guys take this initiative to our schools. Kids needs to be educated on the important of recycling.
Nice Photos too.
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2017
Thank you, we are taking it to schools because children need to be molded early
Thanks, I think the photos are lovely too
shiftback:
This is really commendable. I hope you guys take this initiative to our schools. Kids needs to be educated on the important of recycling.
Nice Photos too.

1 Like

Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2017
What
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by chicwoman(f): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2017
OP This is nice
The pictures are lovely too
How can I join you people?
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2017
Please go to SustyVibes. Com to register. Thanks.
chicwoman:
OP This is nice
The pictures are lovely too
How can I join you people?
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by paolokonqueror(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2017
A lot of people don't know they should behave better at a point, I hope the campaign is worth it

dejiWEST:
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by paolokonqueror(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2017
P.S. I'm not even surprised with the picture quality, ideally you'll think it's an iPhone 7 or Camon CX that took the amazing picture.

Kudos OP, keep doing this and take care of the L9 Plus you said is yours
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 8:33am On May 02, 2017
It was thanks
We received enormous feedback. People just need to be educated about it
paolokonqueror:
A lot of people don't know they should behave better at a point, I hope the campaign is worth it

Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by ericksen(m): 5:13pm On May 02, 2017
This is definitely a good way to show to the world that we the Nigerian youths are sensitive to pressing issues sorrounding our environment. #ThumbsUpGuys
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 5:14pm On May 02, 2017
Yes
We need to take educating Nigerians about the littering culture seriously
#StareDownOnPollution
ericksen:
This is definitely a good way to show to the world that we the Nigerian youths are sensitive to pressing issues sorrounding our environment. #ThumbsUpGuys
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by ericksen(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2017
TappGroupNG:
Yes We need to take educating Nigerians about the littering culture seriously #StareDownOnPollution
Well said. All hands must be on deck. We need to make our environment fresh again!
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by Freelancerx: 1:21am On May 07, 2017
TappGroupNG:
My tecno l9
Thought Tecno gave the Camon series the permission to produce the best pictures. This from the L9 is awesome too.
Re: #staredownonpollution: See How Passionate Youths Are Combating Littering by TappGroupNG: 6:46pm On May 07, 2017
Well, they tried
The battery was what even won the day
Saved me from a tight corner when my other phone's battery was down and I needed an important number
Freelancerx:
Thought Tecno gave the Camon series the permission to produce the best pictures. This from the L9 is awesome too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want Donut? / Ini Edo Storms Noble Hair Show……details Of The Classy Event / Pictures Of Wedding Gown,cakes,rings Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.