Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide - Education (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide (422189 Views)

2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / 2017/2018 Uniben Utme Aspirant Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by jhosey: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Emmagenius:
hello guys....what are my chances with 58 now that it is still SUBMITTED...after four years,each year with renewed hope of Admission..why can't I get ECONOMICS?is it a sin to do what you love?...I am fed up GOD...God do you really exist??...if I don't get ECONOMICS,i won't take Christianity seriously anymore..i am not giving you a condition....I believe I have prayed enough for you to answer..i don tire
bro I understand ur feeling, same tin happened to me last yr also, I applied 4 econs in uniben bt couldnt gain admission bt dix year I applied 4 edu&econs n by the grace of GOD, I gain admission into uniben to study edu&econs wit an agg.score of 58...so dnt lose hope n BELIEVE IN GOD DNT CRITICISE GOD becus of admission dat is knwn as BLASPHEMY N AVOID GOD WRATH.ABOVE ALL LOVE UR GOD N KEEP HIS COMMANDMENT... HAVE A GUD DAY N GOD BLESS U

3 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by phylliss(f): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
OLOGvincent:
Did u choose it as 2nd choice when u registered for the PUTME? Also, Are u from the Southeast?
yes, medlab was my 2nd choice. I'm from Delta
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Brainpill(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Emmagenius:
hello guys....what are my chances with 58 now that it is still SUBMITTED...after four years,each year with renewed hope of Admission..why can't I get ECONOMICS?is it a sin to do what you love?...I am fed up GOD...God do you really exist??...if I don't get ECONOMICS,i won't take Christianity seriously anymore..i am not giving you a condition....I believe I have prayed enough for you to answer..i don tire

Bro I understand how u feel. I have felt same but u don't have to be blame God coz he knows best for u. I applied for same Economics in Uniben twice (2015 & 2016) after applying for computer sci in Delsu (2014) and I wasn't admitted into any department despite crossing the Benchmark. I decided to go for a course I considered not competitive so I applied to Entrepreneurship not knowing that those that applied to it this year were much because of disappointments from competitive courses. The cutoff was high as a result of this but I am happy I made it with my 59 aggregate score. I know when it's my time no one can stop me and God's plans are always the best for me.
God exist the fact that u are praying and things aren't going well doesn't mean u should doubt his existence. U will be admitted but it may likely be a related course. Pls accept any course given to u cos everything that happens, happen for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by barnacle: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Benita27:
I saw this amount on my student's Kofa account. Not on some random site, so it's legit.
aunty disregard it.. Its not the real fees.. Pay your acceptance and start your clearance
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
phylliss:

68.. my CAPS is now showing admission in progress but my course was changed to medlab
wow,congrats in advance.i will check if mine has also changed

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
OLOGvincent:

Hey bro, what's your CAPS showing now?
Lol am a girl,i haven't checked 4 2day,will do so later
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Richdee1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
Crystalline99:
Richdee, my faith is still alive,i believe we will all testify one way or the other.
Yes i believe so,With God on Our Side,We will overcome
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Richdee1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
OLOGvincent:

Hey bro, what's your CAPS showing now?

I have not checked it for quite some days naw..I am not bothered kus i will succeed...Buh am gonna check 2morow mawin
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
phylliss:

68.. my CAPS is now showing admission in progress but my course was changed to medlab
you mean you were given another course
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by daremiarchs(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Icosahedron:

There is no God. No devil. No Satan. Nothing like ghosts or angels and demons. No heaven nor hell fire. It's all bullishit bro.

You have probably wasted the good times you should have devoted to your books in praying to an imaginary God.
Stop praying to any useless God. Don't allow any pastor or native doctor deceive you. Go into your room, buy textbooks of Standard. Avoid humans and dedicate hours and months for your studies. Understand that the course your going for is very competitive and try to cover all the contents in the syllabus.
Believe in yourself and don't believe that any useless God can help you. Think about all the sufferings, pains, killings, oppression and the sorrows of those suffering from different diseases in this world, yet all God does is fold his hands and watch his children pass through unimaginable pains that resulted from his mistakes. It is either this God is a complete idiiot or he does not exists

You seem intelligent,but you're not. No offense though,it's useless advising a person with aspirations in such manner. you've to keep your beliefs to yourself and advice him or her the normal way, don't kill his or her belief because you don't have any yourself angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
pls has anyone been admitted into Medical lab science cry? if any pls comment ur aggragate
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by GeoSilYe(f): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hian so everybody's status is changing while mine is here abi..
issokay angry
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Draei: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
chuksdavidkwame:
Let them release the next list na
I'm getting nervous
Pele.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Favouranking: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Icosahedron:

Sorry bro. I understand your pain.

"Find what you love and let it kill you " - Charles Bukowski.

Let passion be your motivation in life, do not waste you time doing what you do not love. I love Mathematics with passion and that is why I applied for the course.

There is no God. No devil. No Satan. Nothing like ghosts or angels and demons. No heaven nor hell fire. It's all bullishit bro.

You have probably wasted the good times you should have devoted to your books in praying to an imaginary God.
Stop praying to any useless God. Don't allow any pastor or native doctor deceive you. Go into your room, buy textbooks of Standard. Avoid humans and dedicate hours and months for your studies. Understand that the course your going for is very competitive and try to cover all the contents in the syllabus.
Believe in yourself and don't believe that any useless God can help you. Think about all the sufferings, pains, killings, oppression and the sorrows of those suffering from different diseases in this world, yet all God does is fold his hands and watch his children pass through unimaginable pains that resulted from his mistakes. It is either this God is a complete idiiot or he does not exist.
If UNIBEN admits you. Congratulations in advance. If the reverse is the case, then please take it easy lest you might fall into a serious depression that might have negative effects on you life. Just go get good textbooks of standard and prepare for them next to year with all you have.

P. S. I'm for a combined honours in Mathematics and Economics so we're literally course mates. Cheers.
WTF��
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by srrrr(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
I wanted to check my brother's admission status in jamb caps site, but it's asking me for email and password. During my time it was jamb reg number alone. Pls what email and password are they asking for
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by mayor2upra(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Emmagenius:
Thanks to everybody who help me encourage this guy except for only one person who wants to kill not only his faith but who also want to destroy the purpose of his existence.
When i read your post this afternoon i shook my head and i could realize that you are yet to know how God work.
You think greatness na beans that comes on a platter of gold.How will your glory be appreciated without a story which is different from the normal smooth and easy stories others talk about.
Ask Joseph in the bible if it was easy or things went exactly how he planned it(call me if you need his mobile no.lolzz).even with the fact that he was faithful he still went through unpleasant conditions.you know the end of the story.
Ask Jesus maybe it was easy(check your bible for His contact)He will tell you.And lots more like that in the Bible.
I gues you only read their stories and enjoy it and you will shake your head and say to yourself,wao they try sha.
My brother you will face challenges and unfair situation cos life isnt fair at all.but do you know the confidence,strength and energy that will keep you going even when it is frustrating.is from who you want to leave!!
GOD..
If you hear my story ehn.you will not only start rolling on the ground to thank God but am sure you will realize that you should be beaten,999 strokes of the cane and save 1.
Am sure if you have a chronic sore throat just for 1hr,for that period you will not only forget about caps admission you will even forget you wrote jamb.
You better start thanking God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by phylliss(f): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
kaluxy007:
you mean you were given another course
I applied for medicine but it changed to medlab
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by delexy123: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Icosahedron:

"Find what you love and let it kill you " - Charles Bukowski.

Let passion be your motivation in life, do not waste you time doing what you do not love. I love Mathematics with passion and that is why I applied for the course.

Believe in yourself and don't believe that any useless God can help you. Think about all the sufferings, pains, killings, oppression and the sorrows of those suffering from different diseases in this world, yet all God does is fold his hands and watch his children pass through unimaginable pains that resulted from his mistakes. It is either this God is a complete idiiot or he does not exist.
If UNIBEN admits you. Congratulations in advance. If the reverse is the case, then please take it easy lest you might fall into a serious depression that might have negative effects on you life. Just go get good textbooks of standard and prepare for them next to year with all you have.

P. S. I'm for a combined honours in Mathematics and Economics so we're literally course mates. Cheers.
Hey bro no offence BUT if you think the gibberish you've just written up there will help an already 'depressed' person then you joke... l mean you hijacked someone's vulnerability due to frustration to chip in your own 'warped' view of reality and at the same time throw cheap jabs at his/her belief AND you called that an advice?What a counselor!
Anyway, this thread was SOLELY created for academics but if you need an evidence for the existence of GOD then I am a living testimony. Shalom

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
phylliss:

I applied for medicine but it changed to medlab
oh God, meaning my course still need students yet they refused to admit me cry
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
srrrr:
I wanted to check my brother's admission status in jamb caps site, but it's asking me for email and password. During my time it was jamb reg number alone. Pls what email and password are they asking for
the email he used during registration and its password
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by GasperII: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
kaluxy007:
pls has anyone been admitted into Medical lab science cry? if any pls comment ur aggragate
70%
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Jascart130: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
pm
Icosahedron :
"Find what you love and let it kill you " - Charles
Bukowski.
Let passion be your motivation in life, do not waste
you time doing what you do not love. I love
Mathematics with passion and that is why I applied
for the course.
There is no God. No devil. No Satan. Nothing like
ghosts or angels and demons. No heaven nor hell
fire. It's all bullishit bro.
You have probably wasted the good times you should
have devoted to your books in praying to an
imaginary God.
Stop praying to any useless God. Don't allow any
pastor or native doctor deceive you. Go into your
room, buy textbooks of Standard. Avoid humans and
dedicate hours and months for your studies.
Understand that the course your going for is very
competitive and try to cover all the contents in the
syllabus.
Believe in yourself and don't believe that any
useless God can help you. Think about all the
sufferings, pains, killings, oppression and the
sorrows of those suffering from different diseases
in this world, yet all God does is fold his hands and
watch his children pass through unimaginable pains
that resulted from his mistakes. It is either this God
is a complete idiiot or he does not exist.
If UNIBEN admits you. Congratulations in advance.
If the reverse is the case, then please take it easy
lest you might fall into a serious depression that
might have negative effects on you life. Just go get
good textbooks of standard and prepare for them
next to year with all you have.
P. S. I'm for a combined honours in Mathematics
and Economics so we're literally course mates.
Cheers.

Guy u funny oo so u believe sae God no dey even better scientist faraday newton Einstein pascal believe sae der is a supernatural being. Pascal quote"Either God exists or He doesn't. Either I
believe in God or I don't. Of the four
possibilities, only one is to my disadvantage.
To avoid that possibility, I believe in God." Dis na probability so believe it or not u got natn to loose if de is a revelation den beta maths student go gt de correct ans

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by dondavad: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
has anybody printed jamb admission latter??
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by OLOGvincent(m): 12:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Crystalline99:
Lol am a girl,i haven't checked 4 2day,will do so later
Forgive me jor.
OK then
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by OLOGvincent(m): 12:42am On Nov 18, 2017
phylliss:
yes, medlab was my 2nd choice. I'm from Delta
maybe they re already working on the 2nd batch... Hmm! God help me o
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Edopesin: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2017
Make I Go Savage Some Docs Today
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by harrwix(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2017
GeoSilYe:
Hian so everybody's status is changing while mine is here abi..
issokay angry

Just be patient my younger brother got 66 aggregate Law and it is still showing submitted all the while.....be hopeful
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by srrrr(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2017
kaluxy007:
the email he used during registration and its password
All I see is "invalid credentials"
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by harlehleh(f): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2017
srrrr:
go through jamb website..
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by harlehleh(f): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2017
good morning everyone.... please has anyone paid acceptance fees i tried to pay last night buh it's saying "not yet paid" though the remitta was successful...is there anyone that has the same statement.. nd what does it mean.... thanks
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2017
srrrr:

login through the original Jamb site- JAMB.ORG.NG
PRESS THE OPTION FOR CHECK RESULT
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by GeoSilYe(f): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2017
harrwix:

Just be patient my younger brother got 66 aggregate Law and it is still showing submitted all the while.....be hopeful

Okay smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (263) (Reply)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.