Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,070 members, 7,849,332 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide - Education (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide (424938 Views)

2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread / 2017/2018 Uniben Utme Aspirant Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Uzordrew:
Ain't u d guy who applied for law and wanna do a COC to LIS?
yea sure
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Uzordrew(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
cyberguy72:
i take it that u are scared of exams
I can't be scared of exams bro..... In case u don't know, i already have a B.sc and if i could get a putme score of 67 in 2010, why on earth will i be scared of exams in 2017?
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Uzordrew(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
yea sure
Nice. So, how far? Did d COC?
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Uzordrew:
Nice. So, how far? Did d COC?
yeah since last month.
#Library Science
#UNIBEN
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Uzordrew:
I can't be scared of exams bro..... In case u don't know, i already have a B.sc and if i could get a putme score of 67 in 2010, why on earth will i be scared of exams in 2017?
same with me
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Uzordrew(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
yeah since last month.
#Library Science
#UNIBEN
Nice one.... See u in campus next semester then...... Tho me ain't gon be in Ugbowo
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by wi5dom(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Draei:

#sighs! You both should chill the fućk out biko,
You both already dragging this into something else.

Nice1 bro. Do have a great night

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Uzordrew:
Nice one.... See u in campus next semester then...... Tho me ain't gon be in Ugbowo
ekewan campus?
U choose mas com/theatre arts?
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Uzordrew(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
same with me
Seems that cyber72 of a guy thinks everyone is a newbie. *sighs*
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Uzordrew(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ekewan campus?
U choose mas com/theatre arts?
Mass com and i know next to nothing about that Ekenwan campus o
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Uzordrew:
Seems that cyber72 of a guy thinks everyone is a newbie. *sighs*
exactly. UNIBEN'S PUME would have even ensure the feasibility of my law ambition, but going with the way things are, pume won't be conducted and y would i be scared of it when i got 65 in my pume as at 2010 by then i didn't even read sef
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Uzordrew(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
exactly. UNIBEN'S PUME would have even ensure the feasibility of my law ambition, but going with the way things are, pume won't be conducted and y would i be scared of it when i got 65 in my pume as at 2010 by then i didn't even read sef
Me woulda loved pume also.... But UNLESS there's a sudden change in admission policy, there won't be any exam(got this reliably from a principal officer)..... Me can't just stand dat fellow dishing out fake and inacurate info and for him to think i'm afraid of putme is really laughable? Wetin dem wan set sef?
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Uzordrew:
Mass com and i know next to nothing about that Ekenwan campus o
where are u 4rm and what was ur score?
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Uzordrew(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
where are u 4rm and what was ur score?
Edo... 273. The admission ain't an ish..... I ain't familiar with that Ekenwan campus unlike Ugbowo that i know like the palm of my hands(particularly Ekosodin)
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by RoastedCorn(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Draei:

#sighs! You both should chill the fućk out biko,
You both already dragging this into something else.
bro chill . . i'm not saying I know so much but if I don't correct this dude now, he'll go ahead and continue deceiving people with his baseless facts
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by RoastedCorn(m): 1:16am On Aug 11, 2017
wi5dom:

Lol... do your maths written in English bro.

1 year in MCB and now in 3rd year(mb class). that's approximately 4 years.

2010/2011 till 2017 = 7years. ..that is you gained admission 2013 into mcb and 2014 into med against the claim of you knowing so much as far back 2010/2011. LOLX

at diz junction I say- Welcome Sir!!!!
Now I can ignore... lols.

are you a student yet? . . why is basic English language too complex for you to demystify?, when did I ever claim knowing as far back as 2010?, it was a claim you made that I didn't affirm . . . and Also, 2nd year and 3rd year in medical school is run for 18months but my set is the first set that'll do it for 12months . . now re-do your maths.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by wi5dom(m): 5:05am On Aug 11, 2017
RoastedCorn:
are you a student yet? . . why is basic English language too complex for you to demystify?, when did I ever claim knowing as far back as 2010?, it was a claim you made that I didn't affirm . . . and Also, 2nd year and 3rd year in medical school is run for 18months but my set is the first set that'll do it for 12months . . now re-do your maths.

stop roaming bro, the calculations is a yearly based calculation.
#LittleGist

I hv been guiding aspirants voluntarily since 2011 and it was the last admission which I came across a lady I think arguing about the mode of admission for that set in which I never rejected apologizing due to a wrong post or so because we are and I am human who learn everyday. You so much believe in runs ruling uniben admission, that who gets an admission is prolly via runs because of it's jamb score below the argued 311...... your acclaimed cut off for medicine, so be it. And if you also believe a girl with 215 who got admitted into ISD in the last admission was via runs, so be it.

I need not to exchange words with you...you are a new bee leaving you with your knowledge of how admission runs within the four walls of UNIBEN.
Do have some nice academic year(s) in uniben.... I remain an alumni.

#TGIF..... Also have a nice weekend ahead. cool
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Nawa o, abeg e don do jor
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Draei: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2017

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Schoolguy9(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2017
Good A.M,
I am sure you guys are healthy.

Without much ado, I bring you this important information you really have to look into.
See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. It is quite detailed.
Please, don't fail to click it.
https://schoolpulse..co.ke/2017/08/see-top-10-reasons-why-you-shiuld-study.html
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by deepwater(f): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2017
UZORDREW and IAMLUKAS thanks guys...

Draei:
wi5dom:

Nice1 bro. Do have a great night
GrandFinale2017:
e.
dannB:
e

Over to you guys, more directions needed, please

hello guys,
I need your inputs on this, please.
Came back today and my neighbor was asking for some details about her kid.
Honestly the last time i came in contact with JAMB, that kid was still in heaven, so i am no longer familiar with JAMB but this people would never believe you!

The child put in for UNIBEN and scored 243 in JAMB
First Choice - UNIBEN, MASS COM

At the time of writing jamb, the WAEC result wasn't available, something like (awaiting result stuff)that, and same was only released few weeks back.

The released WAEC result was made, like all papers cleared

Now they want to know how the next step.

Could this WAEC result be uploaded or updated into JAMB site ?

Should the kid wait until a provisional admission is given and documentation process at faculty level be done to verify all papers as was done in time before.

What is the chances of getting Mass Comm with 243, is 243 good or bad for 2017?

The kid is from EDO State as well
Please advise.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Uzordrew(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2017
deepwater:

You welcome ma'am
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by wi5dom(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2017
deepwater:

hello guys,
Came back today and my neighbor was asking for some details about her kid.
Honestly the last time i came in contact with JAMB, that kid was still in heaven, so i am no longer familiar with JAMB but this people would never believe you!

At the time of writing jamb, the WAEC result wasn't available, something like (awaiting result stuff)that, and same was only released few weeks back.

Should the kid wait until a provisional admission is given and documentation process at faculty level be done to verify all papers as was done in time before.

Please advise.

I don't know how true it is, I have some posters claiming they have updated their o'level result on jamb site.

What he/she should do is to visit any (one or two) jamb registered centre in other to be sure.

Masscomm is a very competitive course and he/she have the advantage of being from Edo in getting admission.

Although admission isn't absolute because of the competitiveness with the jamb score, as its chances depends on the jamb score of every masscomm applicant who also may be from Edo.

To increase its chances of at least gaining admission; like a plan B, he/she should register a lower( less competitive ) course as its second choice of course during pre-admission registration while its Masscomm still remains first choice of course.

I wish him/her the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by RoastedCorn(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2017
wi5dom:

stop roaming bro, the calculations is a yearly based calculation.
#LittleGist

I hv been guiding aspirants voluntarily since 2011 and it was the last admission which I came across a lady I think arguing about the mode of admission for that set in which I never rejected apologizing due to a wrong post or so because we are and I am human who learn everyday. You so much believe in runs ruling uniben admission, that who gets an admission is prolly via runs because of it's jamb score below the argued 311...... your acclaimed cut off for medicine, so be it. And if you also believe a girl with 215 who got admitted into ISD in the last admission was via runs, so be it.

I need not to exchange words with you...you are a new bee leaving you with your knowledge of how admission runs within the four walls of UNIBEN.
Do have some nice academic year(s) in uniben.... I remain an alumni.

#TGIF..... Also have a nice weekend ahead. cool
I give up on you bro, have a nice weekend
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Philip2013: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please friends I want to ask question about Uniben post utme, my friend once told me that it's usually English and general paper. Please my question is, what are the subjects we will be expecting in that general paper for someone going for health science, pharmacy precisely. Will it be the three other subjects he wrote in jamb or will maths be included
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by IamLukas(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
Philip2013:
Please friends I want to ask question about Uniben post utme, my friend once told me that it's usually English and general paper. Please my question is, what are the subjects we will be expecting in that general paper for someone going for health science, pharmacy precisely. Will it be the three other subjects he wrote in jamb or will maths be included
I have the past questions... they stopped bringing maths for biological sciences since 2013
2014 and 2015 had English and your other three subjects.
Why do you feel pume is coming back?
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
deepwater:

hello guys,

Please advise.
uploading of waec results into Jamb portal are just baseless rumours, and such info isn't available on the official JAMB website.
When UNIBEN kickstarts their admission screening process, the child would be required to upload his O level grades and also bring a WAEC scratch card during physical screening for UNIBEN to verify the veritability and veracity of his results and then regularly check his kofa account for his admission status.
As for his admission chances, his success seems feasible due to being part of UNIBEN's catchment though aspirants really scored high this year but to allay their fears, i knew of a girl that was admitted to mass com last year with just a UTME score of 210 but she was from the ELDS.
Draei
wi5dom
poshemmanuel
Uzordrew
IAMLUKAS
hope i'm correct? I stand to be corrected.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Draei: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
uploading of waec results into Jamb portal are just baseless rumours, and such info isn't available on the official JAMB website.
When UNIBEN kickstarts their admission screening process, the child would be required to upload his O level grades and also bring a WAEC scratch card during physical screening for UNIBEN to verify the veritability and veracity of his results and then regularly check his kofa account for his admission status.
As for his admission chances, his success seems feasible due to being part of UNIBEN's catchment though aspirants really scored high this year but to allay their fears, i knew of a girl that was admitted to mass com last year with just a UTME score of 210 but she was from the ELDS.
Dra.ei
wi5.dom
poshemma.nuel
Uzord.rew
Since he is from Edo, the score ain't bad though it's
still not a guarantee for admission into MassCom.

And i thought JAMB said something about
a portal being opened for 0-level uploads...
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Philip2013: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
[hit author=IamLukas post=59379599]I have the past questions... they stopped bringing maths for biological sciences since 2013
Why do you feel pume is coming back?[/quote]

Thanks bro please do you have the pdf?
Well for your question I'm not saying that they'll conduct post utme, I just want to prepare ahead,
no one knows what will the outcome of their proposed meeting on 21/22 this month
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by IamLukas(m): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Philip2013:
[hit author=IamLukas post=59379599]I have the past questions... they stopped bringing maths for biological sciences since 2013
Why do you feel pume is coming back?

Thanks bro please do you have the pdf?
Well for your question I'm not saying that they'll conduct post utme, I just want to prepare ahead,
no one knows what will the outcome of their proposed meeting on 21/22 this month
No,it's the hard copy I have.
Seems we're gunning for the same course.
I like the fact that you're getting prepared for any eventuality.
It's hard for me to start reading for putme oh...I must confess
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by IamLukas(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Dra ei
wi5d om
poshemman uel
Uzordr ew
IAMLUK AS
Yes,You're very correct.
That olevel uploading thing is really trending...I really dunno how they came to the conclusion.
Re: 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide by Philip2013: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
IamLukas:
No,it's the hard copy I have. Seems we're gunning for the same course. I like the fact that you're getting prepared for any eventuality. It's hard for me to start reading for putme oh...I must confess
wow!! you mean you're going for pharmacy too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (263) (Reply)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.