Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,784 members, 7,862,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' (2286 Views)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / Saudi Arabia Abolishes Flogging As Punishment / Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by Appleyard(m): 1:09am On May 04, 2017
MONITZ:

And u think u would be making sense to a guy whose mind and ideals re set in stone?

No amount of preaching can /will change his perception of things. To him Israel is being oppressed not minding that in reality Israelis re the real oppressors... And he can be excused for being naive because his knowledge of international politics is not deep enough to comprehend the fact that ISRAEL is Janus faced...

Lol... I am a Christian and i know what the Bible says about Israel. But that doesn't mean i should support lies and propaganda when i see one. That Israel are God's chosen people doesn't deny the fact that they are oppressors and black haters. Jesus never taught his people to support evil and dine with the Devil. Anyone applauding what Israel is doing to Palestinian Children is anti-Christ. And anyone supporting a government that is knowingly backing terrorism is of the synagogue of Satan...Revelation 3 made that very clear....

Some people are just too sentimental to see truth and stand for it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 6:13am On May 04, 2017
i prefer history to your so called international politics,trust me if you know more about international politics you would know how much the jews have suffered..do you know the jews were massacred in SYRIA..another history for you to read...1947 anti-Jewish riots in Aleppo,do you know jews hide to practice their religion in countries like yemen,indonesia and even in some western countries,but[b] NEVER AGAIN.THEY ARE STRONGER AND BETTER NOW AND THATS WHY YOU GUYS FEEL PAINED,THEY CAN DEFEND THEIR SELF NOWWWWW..[/b]..if israeli are the oppressors..then hitler, saudi,iran all arabs countries are God sent and they are the good guys..i wont be responding to some people that would just come online and mock themselves,you know international politics and you dont know history..how would you anyway when they dont teach that in nigeria..as i have said before..the people that love israel are more than those that hate israel..so continue...do you know why isreal is the strongest country in the middle east and one of the best in the world today?simple answer..because of people like you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc7k0R_tq8c
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 6:22am On May 04, 2017
nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5&6....israelis hate blacks..lol..i have said this before..worry about your own backyard...do you like your fellow nigerian?black people hate themselves..i think black people should love themselves first..first tell hamas to stop using human shields...stop firing rockets and then hide under the skirts of women..arabs dont care about their children like you think they do..black lives matter..but go to chicago..they kill them selves..is it only israelis that dont like blacks as you claim...even white skinned arabs dont like black skinned arabs..so what you are saying holds no water..do white americans like blacks?wait till cotonou or cameroon start firing rockets directed at civilians and tell me if nigeria will sit back and look..nigerian is a country were tribes hate each other and pretend and you come online and talk about racism?settle your problems first...DO THE SOVIETS AND RUSSIANS LOVE BLACK PEOPLE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKkCgpKk4SI
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 7:04am On May 04, 2017
Arabs Celebrating Israeli Independence Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0dQzl3idtA
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 7:12am On May 04, 2017
On Tuesday, IDF soldier Hanoch Agrae received the President's Award for Excellence in the IDF, but he had an even more special surprise waiting for him - his father, from Ethiopia, whom he hasn't seen in 7 years since he immigrated to Israel with his sibling

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 7:21am On May 04, 2017
Netanyahu 'Shocked' by Ethiopian Soldier's Assault

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z30Gc6TX4xc

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu meets with Ethiopian Israeli soldier Damas Pakada that was attacked by police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YodKmm20tCs

if you are a black muslim and you hate israeli..why do you want to come to israel?why not go to saudi arabia and other arab countries,israel is not the only country were theres discrimination..its everywhere and even in our own country nigeria..we dont even like each other..the same way the arabs call america the great satan and they still want to go there..whos fooling who?even the arabs refused to accept the syrians(their own fellow arabs)..but the unGodly europeans and those that worship satan accepted millions..whos folling who?

1 Like

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 7:49am On May 04, 2017
The tomb of Rachel has been a long-visited tourist site for decades.

But, back in the 1930’s when very few people lived in the entire area that now comprises the State of Israel – perhaps 500,000 in total – the area around the Tomb of Rachel was largely empty.

There were indeed some Arabs in the Bethlehem area who came in from other far-away lands such as Egypt and Syria in order to benefit from the burgeoning Jewish population that brought with it financial opportunity.

But, indeed most of the areas that are now in the Land of Israel were empty wastelands for around 18-19 centuries.

Vintage video footage proves that Arabs weren’t living near Rachel’s Tomb, as they are now, and only Jews had a connection.

The tomb of Rachel has been a long-visited tourist site for Jews (as demonstrated in the video) for decades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2HlhXjrEPQ
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 11:34am On May 04, 2017
facts about jerusalem

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by Oches4me(m): 12:11pm On May 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:
read in between the lines

The only country Isis fears is Israel – they told me they know the Israeli army is too strong for them,” Mr Todenhöfer said.

“They think they can defeat US and UK ground troops, who they say they have no experience in city guerrilla or terrorist strategies.

But they know the Israelis are very tough as far as fighting against guerrillas and terrorists.”

WITH THE NAME ALONE ANYONE IS SUPPOSE TO BE SCARED.......ISRAEL.........LOL
a county with 7 million population is stronger than Russia, American and the rest ur mumu no b here oh.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by Oches4me(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:
i prefer history to your so called international politics,trust me if you know more about international politics you would know how much the jews have suffered..do you know the jews were massacred in SYRIA..another history for you to read...1947 anti-Jewish riots in Aleppo,do you know jews hide to practice their religion in countries like yemen,indonesia and even in some western countries,but[b] NEVER AGAIN.THEY ARE STRONGER AND BETTER NOW AND THATS WHY YOU GUYS FEEL PAINED,THEY CAN DEFEND THEIR SELF NOWWWWW..[/b]..if israeli are the oppressors..then hitler, saudi,iran all arabs countries are God sent and they are the good guys..i wont be responding to some people that would just come online and mock themselves,you know international politics and you dont know history..how would you anyway when they dont teach that in nigeria..as i have said before..the people that love israel are more than those that hate israel..so continue...do you know why isreal is the strongest country in the middle east and one of the best in the world today?simple answer..because of people like you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc7k0R_tq8c
don't worry one day Israel will kill u an ur family d way their doing others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by Oches4me(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:
On Tuesday, IDF soldier Hanoch Agrae received the President's Award for Excellence in the IDF, but he had an even more special surprise waiting for him - his father, from Ethiopia, whom he hasn't seen in 7 years since he immigrated to Israel with his sibling

is only this u see from you tube, if I show u their evils, u won't b able to read it till next 7yrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 12:40pm On May 04, 2017
Oches4me:
don't worry one day Israel will kill u an ur family d way their doing others.

I WONT WISH YOU THE SAME THING YOU WISH ME..I WANTED TO SAY MORE UNTIL I CHECKED YOUR PROFILE AND SAW THIS BELOW..SO I REST MY CASE

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 12:48pm On May 04, 2017
Oches4me:
a county with 7 million population is stronger than Russia, American and the rest ur mumu no b here oh.

read in between the lines first before you talk anyhow and tell us that your ignorant about lots of issues..i dont expect much from someone that only reads the koran....read again below and open ur eyes this time

They think they can defeat US and UK ground troops, who they say they have no experience in city guerrilla or terrorist strategies.

But they know the Israelis are very tough as far as fighting against guerrillas and terrorists.”

Those that know more about warfare can explain better to you and tell you why the israelis are good with guerrilla warfare..we are not talking about conventional warfare here,nobody is talking about which country is strong and which is not...its about guerrilla warfare

The state of israel have been fighting since the day israel declared Independence

we all know who the MUMU bi now
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 1:02pm On May 04, 2017
Oches4me:
is only this u see from you tube, if I show u their evils, u won't b able to read it till next 7yrs.

show me their evils on youtube and i will show you milions of evils of your fellow brothers..let me give you one

Islamic India – The biggest holocaust in World History

The genocide suffered by the Hindus of India at the hands of Arab, Turkish, Mughal and Afghan occupying forces for a period of 800 years is as yet formally unrecognised by the World.

With the invasion of India by Mahmud Ghazni about 1000 A.D., began the Muslim invasions into the Indian subcontinent and they lasted for several centuries. Nadir Shah made a mountain of the skulls of the Hindus he killed in Delhi alone. Babur raised towers of Hindu skulls at Khanua when he defeated Rana Sanga in 1527 and later he repeated the same horrors after capturing the fort of Chanderi. Akbar ordered a general massacre of 30,000 Rajputs after he captured Chithorgarh in 1568. The Bahamani Sultans had an annual agenda of killing a minimum of 100,000 Hindus every year.

The history of medieval India is full of such instances. The holocaust of the Hindus in India continued for 800 years, till the brutal regimes were effectively overpowered in a life and death struggle by the Sikhs in the Panjab and the Hindu Maratha armies in other parts of India in the late 1700’s.

We have elaborate literary evidence of the World’s biggest holocaust from existing historical contemporary eyewitness accounts. The historians and biographers of the invading armies and subsequent rulers of India have left quite detailed records of the atrocities they committed in their day-to-day encounters with India’s Hindus.

These contemporary records boasted about and glorified the crimes that were committed – and the genocide of tens of millions of Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist and Jainist, mass rapes of women and the destruction of thousands of ancient Hindu / Buddhist temples and libraries have been well documented and provide solid proof of the World’s biggest holocaust.
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 1:08pm On May 04, 2017
Islamic Invasion Of India: The Greatest Genocide In History

Muslim historian Firishta [full name Muhammad Qasim Hindu Shah, born in 1560 and died in 1620], the author of the Tarikh-i Firishta and the Gulshan-i Ibrahim, was the first to give an idea to the medieval bloodbath that was India during Muslim rule, when he declared that over 400 million Hindus got slaughtered during Muslim invasion and occupation of India. Survivors got enslaved and castrated. India’s population is said to have been around 600 million at the time of Muslim invasion. By the mid 1500’s the Hindu population was 200 million.

By the time the British arrived to the shores of India and after centuries of Islamic law ruling India, the Hindu population was not behaving like their normal self; they were behaving like Muslims. There are many witness reports from the British archives of horrendous Hindu incidents that were shocking in cruelty to the British – and they therefore sometimes referred to the people as “savages”. Yes, anyone who gets contaminated by the association with Islamic ‘culture’ truly gets tainted and savaged. That is exactly why it is so detrimental and dangerous.

Today, like other cultures with a soul massacred by Islam, India is not truly a Hindu nation. India is a shadow of Islam, a Hindufied version of Islam, where every human atrocity has been emulated and adopted into a culture previously alien to such brutality. And in association with it’s foreign mohamedan pest, these Islamic habits have become adopted and accepted as a “normal” part of Indian culture. But if we look at pre-Islamic Indian culture it was a in general a benevolent culture of knowledge and learning, much more so than it is today.

From the time of the Umayyad Dynasty (711AD) to the last Mughal, Bahadur Shah Zafar (1858), so widely praised as great leaders by Indian historians themselves, entire cities were burnt down and the populations massacred, with hundreds of thousands killed in every campaign, and similar numbers deported as slaves. Every new invader made (often literally) his hills of Hindus skulls. Thus, the conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000 was followed by the annihilation of the Hindu population; the region is still called the Hindu Kush, i.e. “Hindu slaughter.”

The genocide suffered by the Hindus and Sikhs of India at the hands of Arab, Turkish, Mughal and Afghan occupying forces for a period of 800 years is as yet formally unrecognised by the World.

The only similar genocide in the recent past was that of the Jewish people at the hands of the Nazis.

The holocaust of the Hindus in India was of even greater proportions, the only difference was that it continued for 800 years, till the brutal regimes were effectively overpowered in a life and death struggle by the Sikhs in the Punjab and the Hindu Maratha armies in other parts of India in the late 1700’s.

We have elaborate literary evidence of the World’s biggest holocaust from existing historical contemporary eyewitness accounts. The historians and biographers of the invading armies and subsequent rulers of India have left quite detailed records of the atrocities they committed in their day-to-day encounters with India’s Hindus.

He also writes in his book “Negation in India”:

“The Muslim conquests, down to the 16th century, were for the Hindus a pure struggle of life and death. Entire cities were burnt down and the populations massacred, with hundreds of thousands killed in every campaign, and similar numbers deported as slaves. Every new invader made (often literally) his hills of Hindus skulls. Thus, the conquest of Afghanistan in the year 1000 was followed by the annihilation of the Hindu population; the region is still called the Hindu Kush, i.e. Hindu slaughter.”

Will Durant argued in his 1935 book “The Story of Civilisation: Our Oriental Heritage” (page 459):

“The Mohammedan conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. The Islamic historians and scholars have recorded with great glee and pride the slaughters of Hindus, forced conversions, abduction of Hindu women and children to slave markets and the destruction of temples carried out by the warriors of Islam during 800 AD to 1700 AD. Millions of Hindus were converted to Islam by sword during this period.”

Francois Gautier in his book ‘Rewriting Indian History’ (1996) wrote:

“The massacres perpetuated by Muslims in India are unparalleled in history, bigger than the Holocaust of the Jews by the Nazis; or the massacre of the Armenians by the Turks; more extensive even than the slaughter of the South American native populations by the invading Spanish and Portuguese.”

The Mughal Empire’s spread and occupation of India.

MOST PEOPLE DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS BELOW

"Muhammad was once a refugee taken in by the Jewish City of Medina. Within 5-years, he had driven out, executed, or enslaved every jew there."

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 1:46pm On May 04, 2017
IDF discovers M-16 in children's bed during terror raid

In joint operation, IDF and Shin Bet forces storm home as they bust a three-man terror cell responsible for shooting at Israeli settlements and at IDF forces; during search, forces discover the lethal weapon concealed in a child's bed; cell planned to shoot at moving civilian vehicles.

Israeli security forces discovered lethal weapons, including an M-16 assault rifle, hidden inside children’s beds during a house raid operation in pursuit of a three-man terror cell, it was cleared for publication on Thursday.

The men were arrested in a joint operation carried out by the IDF and the Shin Bet and are believed to have used the M-16 to fire shots at Israeli communities and IDF bases in the Samaria region of the West Bank.

Israeli forces arrived last month at the homes of two of the suspects and arrested them during a raid in which weapons were found concealed in the pink-covered beds.
During April this year, around ten shooting attacks were carried out against Israeli civilian settlements and against IDF forces in the Jenin area, Nablus and Tulkarm. While none of the shots resulted in injuries, damage was caused to property.

An investigation launched by the Shin Bet revealed that the terror cell comprised three residents of the Fahma village in the region, two of whom were identified as Luay Ahmed shafiq Sa'abaneh (34), a lawyer by profession and affiliate of the terror group ‘The Popular Front,’ and his cousin Shafiq Mahmoud Shafiq Sa’abaneh (26).
During the arrests security forces discovered and confiscated a number of weapons and also appropriated vehicles, some of which were used by the cell’s members to carry out the attacks.

The Shin Bet investigation exposed the full extent of the cell’s operations which also included firing shots at IDF vehicular patrols.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4957441,00.html

M-16 found in children's bed
Two of the suspects in the terror cell
Bed used for storing weapons

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 5:32pm On May 04, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWlxLq-2RQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuMWCAuIwXU

i saw this post below somewhere

Stop sending missiles to Israel and no war will take place.
Stop killing Jews and no war will take place.
Hamas started this war, Hamas refused few times to cease fire and Hamas also broke cease fire when it was established.
But you blame everything on Israel.
It is a same when Hitler blamed Allies and Russians for destruction and suffering that those brought to German people without any reminder that he started the war.
Same twisted logic like a Hitler you also have.
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 6:04pm On May 04, 2017
Children on Hamas TV: We Want to Wage Jihad and Blow Up the Jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxmAhW805GU

Hamas Children's TV Shows Boy Stabbing President Bush To Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrAN5z7bm8

Hamas TV show has Gaza children sing praises of suicide bombing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3OYjKZ2Cu8

Palestinian kids TV show with a terrorist Jew-eating rabbit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v_IaFWWARw

Hamas indoctrination of Kids: Bombs more precious than children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIBNRVgq59Y
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 6:38pm On May 04, 2017
Palestinian Kindergarten Children Taught To Kill and Kidnap Jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbyrPUP218Q

Terror Show at a Gaza Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM07qFvcTE8

Palestinian children's play sponsored by the Islamic Association in Khan Yunis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxQNd8DZTlo

Kids in Palestinian army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsIRwDvrT6w
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 6:46pm On May 04, 2017
The UNRWA Road to Terror: Palestinian Classroom Incitement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnLIzNGb9gI
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 7:03pm On May 04, 2017
DO YOU KNOW THE STATE OF ISRAEL HAVE NEVER STARTED A WAR BEFORE?ONLY REASON ISRAEL GOES TO WAR IS FOR SELF DEFENSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN1MkAGuVyY
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 7:33pm On May 04, 2017
Born to Hate Jews?...WATCH THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 7:44pm On May 04, 2017
Why Isn't Communism as Hated as Nazism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUGkKKAogDs
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 7:50pm On May 04, 2017
What's Holding the Arab World Back?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAOzlinU94g
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 11:29am On May 05, 2017
Mudar Zahran: Peace comes with a Palestinian Jordan, a Jordanian Palestine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2N_DiDbI-Q
Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 11:35am On May 05, 2017
Jews have been living in the Middle East for over two millennia. Be it Yemen, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon and beyond, Jewish presence has been constant in the region until the mid-twentieth century.

Photo: An Yemenite Jew, 1901

Re: North Korea Threatens Israel With 'merciless, Thousand-fold Punishment' by cristianisraeli: 11:49am On May 05, 2017
Jordan's King's apartheid not Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcT1EvKXuAA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thousands Evacuated In Hong Kong After Unexploded WW2 Bomb Was Found(Pics) / Vicious North Korean Dictator Executed His Uncle By Feeding Him To DOGS(PICS) / 26 Before And After Pictures Of Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.