Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ (42615 Views)

Toyin Abraham Knocks Fan For Accessing Her Film For Free On Netflix / These Pre-wedding Photos Are Trending Online / These Banky W, Ebuka And Tunde Demuren Friendship Photos Are Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2017
OMG davido help with money on homeless people in the street of UK
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by knightsTempler: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Was his account hacked into or are those grammar for real ?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2017
See grammar, chisos.. maybe that's why he has been silent on the issue since. grin

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by raker300: 10:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Yoruba nollywood talking nonsense onscreen and offscreen

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by pweetyoge(f): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2017
Lol..Awon slay mama, awon ti bella naija, Asoebi bella every saturday..she dey cry foul online..insta freak of a woman..i thought her life was soo on fleek..meanwhile it is for d camera..kiikikikiki her hubby even after soo many years in business can not co-ordinate his write up..i give up on yeyebrities..what am i saying sef..i v never been a fan of any tho grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2017
grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by RisingUp: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided
I lost every pity for Mercy Aigbe after reading her husband's grammar..

What attracted her to a man who can't express his thoughts in plain, correct, written English??

I dedicatey my FTC to Victor Anichebe who devoted his time chasing DJ Cuppy Otedola

While

Victor Moses trained on the pitch and improved himself.

Chelsea has apparently won the league while Sunderland is now relegated. tongue
t is because with money any woman can com under u. All women think about is a comfortable life not minding what u speak or how presentable u r...
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Culin(f): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2017
His English and spellings sha are enough to beat someone to a pulp.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2017
OMG davido help with money on homeless people in the street of UK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRFrdtyJv1w
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by goaldynboy: 10:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Is he speaking Afonja or Engliyoroba?! This one can give one headache!!! wink
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Oliviaxx(f): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2017
I almost got a headache just trying to comprehend what he was trying to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2017
D swollen eyes looks real.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by bimbo80(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2017
Haha! Y not use Yoloba to express yoursef. His sentences are so disjointed.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2017
okay... another cover up.
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Vicintonsh(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Penisman:
This man's grammar is enough domestic violence already.

#wicked gringrin
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Penisman: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Vicintonsh:

#wicked gringrin
Lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Hades2016(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2017
OMG !!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by bimbo80(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2017
ionsman:
grin grin cheesy...So na this kind one mercy marry? His English sef is brutal...Maybe her facial bruises were caused by his verbal assaults ... grin
GrR
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2017
Was the CAT scan also part of the movie?
Lie-Lie Nation!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by africandollar: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2017
39 bottles of whatever he wants to the FTC...Up Chelsea!!! grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2017
beautiful232:
the man's English is a totally turn off but none of my business tho

See kettle calling the pot black!

*total turn off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Shakeeraw(f): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2017
grammatical blunders...chaiii

RIP English!! he killed it
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by ehix89(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Absolutely terrible english. Horrible.

I would honestly be ashamed, if my husband expressed himself in this manner. I definitely believe that this man physically abused his wife. This is all damage control, to protect his reputation.

Mercy, you can do berra.
why do people always take sides with celebrities who dashes off to social media and claim the victim, men get abuse in relationships too but the society barely notice it or the man might just be to shy to express what he is going through, truth be told most celebrity women are not good for marriage, too much ego on them....Next time i'll suggest you do not take sides only those in it knows the true story behind what's up on the media, we've got our own problems to deal with....Peace

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by 234GT(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2017
The man no try at all. People are allowed to make mistakes, but not the nonsense typed by oga Lanre here.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Safiaa(f): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Nothing justifies beating up a woman. End of story.
End of argument.
ehix89:
why do people always take sides with celebrities who dashes off to social media and claim the victim, men get abuse in relationships too but the society barely notice it or the man might just be to shy to express what he is going through, truth be told most celebrity women are not good for marriage, too much ego on them....Next time i'll suggest you do not take sides only those in it knows the true story behind what's up on the media, we've got our own problems to deal with....Peace

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided

What attracted her to a man who can't express his thoughts in plain, correct, written English??

I dedicatey my FTC to Victor Anichebe who devoted his time chasing DJ Cuppy Otedola

While

it's the dont go for broke guys concept grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by helphelp: 10:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Oh boy... So mercy you've been dealing with this kind of grammar for how long again?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by Xcely: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2017
ionsman:
grin grin cheesy...So na this kind one mercy marry? His English sef is brutal...Maybe her facial bruises were caused by his verbal assaults ... grin

Savage grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by asokid(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by suwalee(f): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry undecided

While

my dear the grammar weakened me in jenniva's voice
Re: Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ by julietene(f): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2017
Ah! Mercy said no!...*singing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woli Arole Meets Ayo, The Boy Singing Tope Alabi's Song While Hawking Orange / Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" / Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.