Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do (36439 Views)

How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria / Full Access To Online Paying Jobs 100% | Not For Lazy Youths / The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree (2) (3) (4)

4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by razzby(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2017
There are still jobs for lazy people. If you are lazy, there is no need to get frustrated or commit suicide anymore. Getting a job is becoming very difficult day by day. The labour market is already very competitive. The hardworking are not getting jobs. How possible is it for the lazy ones to get a job? Apparently, we all have differences among each other. By nature, most people are very lazy owing to the fact that, 80% of people want quick money. Only a few really wants to work hard.

Writing: Writing is very cool when you do it at the comfort of your room or in a very friendly atmosphere. There are a thousand writing jobs on planet earth. There are different types of writing you can specialize in to make a good sum of money. Have you been wondering how much money writers make from Amazon and other writing sites? It’s mind-blowing. A lot has made a good fortune from writing. You should give it a try.

Vlogging: A lot of people stay at their comfort zone to make quality videos on youtube for people to watch and in turn make a good amount of money when people watch them. Isn’t that amazing? “I am lazy in nature; a 9-5 job won’t be easy for me. What should I do?” You should try vlogging. You are sure to make a good living from this if people are in dire need of your type of videos.

Social Media Expert: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reedit, Twitter among others are social media sites, organizations and companies need to use to get to reliable customers. A lot still undermine the power of social media. Few still don’t see the need of it in their business. As a social media expert, you can manage social media accounts at your comfort zone. When you personally have an account with so many followers, you would be contacted to do publicity for an event or a brand and you get paid in return. Applications have been created by programmers to make your work easy for you.

Blogging: Blogging has been a full time source of income for so many. A lot of people still think adsense is too populated by many bloggers. Yeah! It has but bloggers still make more than $100 monthly from it. You might want to read “How Bloggers Make Money”? All you need to do is find a good niche and keep the traffic coming. Do you have any products you want to sell or a service you want to render? You can use your blog to do all of that in your comfort zone.

The above types of jobs for lazy people will eliminate the stress of you moving from one place to another or you getting transferred from one office to another. You don’t have to answer to any boss or make yourself uncomfortable. These jobs for lazy people are the easiest means of making money. You don’t expect everything to come on a platter of gold do you? You just need to work at least 5 hours every-day. Most times, it isn’t those people that work so hard that generate a whole lot of income; it is those who work smart.

Source: http://www.signalsng.com/4-high-paying-jobs-lazy-people/

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Akalia(m): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2017
You don't know what you are saying OP. So you mean to tell me that a person who does any of these noble and legit jobs is lazy? What about jobs such as prostitution, arm robbery, fraud, blood money and the list goes on, what will you then classify the persons doing them as?. Maybe you should review the word 'lazy', so you can grasp its contextual meaning. I am a writer and I don't consider myself lazy; I am simply in my niche.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by razzby(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Akalia:
You don't know what you are saying OP. So you mean to tell me that a person who does any of these noble and legit jobs is lazy? What then about jobs such as prostitution, arm robbery, fraud, blood money and the list goes on, what will then classify the persons doing them as?. Maybe you should review the word 'lazy', so you can grasp it's contextual meaning. I am a writer and I don't consider myself lazy; I am simply in my niche.

We all have different meanings for the word lazy. All the above jobs you listed are not legit. The jobs i listed can be done in the comfort of your room at your own time. They are all better than a 9-5 job. kindly do read and understand an article before dropping comments. Thanks for the comment though.

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Akalia(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
razzby:

We all have different meanings for the word lazy. All the above jobs you listed are not legit. The jobs i listed can be done in the comfort of your room at your own time. They are all better than a 9-5 job. kindly do read and understand an article before dropping comments. Thanks for the comment though.
you contradict yourself mr OP. Your thread boils down to jobs lazy people should do and I objected with the suggestions you provided in contrast to the aforementioned job kinds in my first post, that well fit into your purpose for creating the thread. I cited my reasons op, so you should reconsider your opinion of what kind of jobs should best be described as ones for lazy people.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Luizkid(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
English is indeed a problem in this part of the world sha, i guess u mean Jobs you can do from the comfort of your home...

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by aperture11: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dear OP, you cannot succeed in any of these jobs by being lazy. Ask Linda.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by COURVOISier(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Op, abeg change the title to work at home jobs. Btw, these jobs are the hardest if you know what I mean.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by teelaw4life(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol...Op abeg you need to change your topic. I do the first one writing. I'm a ghost writer, written so many ebooks for people, research work and even novels.i also proof-read. The last job i executed was to write an affidavit for someone. And i tell you ehn, with the bad electricity situation in the country, i spend approx. 2k everyday on fuel. Sometimes I'm up as early as 4:30 a.m, if the light comes around that time, working. And the moment i open system there's no closing time for me because you have to meet deadline. The only thing you can say is that i don't have too much face to face interaction with clients and people apart from sundays. It's comfortable to say the least. I'm in charge of my own time and how i use it. Did i mention the pay? I was asked to proofread a 100 paged book once, wasn't even serious work as it was near perfect, got 20k for it. There was another client who'd just finished a novel and wantednit published, 90,000 words. Charged 60k for it. When it comes to writing if you're good, the job will flow and you'll get high reviews meaning more jobs and higher credibility which all translate to more money.

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Misterdhee1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Op needs lecture i swear. So, you think writing is for the lazy minded? Lol.. Is it the composing? The proofreading? Trying to afford plagiarism? Or making the article to be seo friendly? It irks me so much when people like op wake up and conjure B. S together, all in the name of opinions. Rubbish!

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Misterdhee1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
teelaw4life:
Lol...Op abeg you need to change your topic. I do the first one writing. I'm a ghost writer, written so many ebooks for people, research work and even novels.i also proof-read. The last job i executed was to write an affidavit for someone. And i tell you ehn, with the bad electricity situation in the country, i spend approx. 2k everyday on fuel. Sometimes I'm up as early as 4:30 a.m, if the light comes around that time, working. And the moment i open system there's no closing time for me because you have to meet deadline. The only thing you can say is that i don't have too much face to face interaction with clients and people apart from sundays. It's comfortable to say the least. I'm in charge of my own time and how i use it. Did i mention the pay? I was asked to proofread a 100 paged book once, wasn't even serious work as it was near perfect, got 20k for it. There was another client who'd just finished a novel and wantednit published, 90,000 words. Charged 60k for it. When it comes to writing if you're good, the job will flow and you'll get high reviews meaning more jobs and higher credibility which all translate to more money.
Boss abeg make me relate jawe. I sent u a pm

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by donprudent: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
OP, try to change the subject.
You're totally wrong. As a researcher I have works that have been on for weeks and still working day and night to make it a sound and ethical piece. Writing in a any form is not a lazy man's job.
Understood?

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Just work for the goverment

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Akalia(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
teelaw4life:
I am a writer as well. Your success being a writer as you described in your post piqued my interest in you. I really need to tap into your business network, perhaps a synergy so that I can be able to bolster the viability of my writing career with respect to customer patronage. Please reply me.

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by teelaw4life(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Boss abeg make me relate jawe. I sent u a pm

Akalia:
I am a writer as well. Your success being a writer as you described in your post piqued my interest in you. I really need to tap into your business network, perhaps a synergy so that I can be able to bolster the viability of my writing career with respect to customer patronage. Please reply me.

You could try following me, i just followed you guys. But I've also responded to the pm
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by C4Ltd: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
abi? check my siggy- 40% returns monthly on capital. very healthy
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Armstrong005: 2:39am On May 01, 2017
Benzema must be sold this summer as Real Madrid get out of jail again. The Frenchman failed to score yet again as Marcelo came to the rescue late on against Valencia, proving it is time to sell the No.9. [url]Read more[/url]
http://babblecase.com/mFX

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Partnerbiz(f): 7:22am On May 01, 2017
Data selling

See below
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by 9jayes: 7:23am On May 01, 2017
fuckerstard:
Just work for the goverment

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by nmreports: 7:26am On May 01, 2017
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by OGsteven(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2017
Nothing comes easy,you just don't see the work and struggle they put it.You just see the result.

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by remiopash: 7:28am On May 01, 2017
razzby:
There are still jobs for lazy people. If you are lazy, there is no need to get frustrated or commit suicide anymore. Getting a job is becoming very difficult day by day. The labour market is already very competitive. The hardworking are not getting jobs. How possible is it for the lazy ones to get a job? Apparently, we all have differences among each other. By nature, most people are very lazy owing to the fact that, 80% of people want quick money. Only a few really wants to work hard.

Writing: Writing is very cool when you do it at the comfort of your room or in a very friendly atmosphere. There are a thousand writing jobs on planet earth. There are different types of writing you can specialize in to make a good sum of money. Have you been wondering how much money writers make from Amazon and other writing sites? It’s mind-blowing. A lot has made a good fortune from writing. You should give it a try.

Vlogging: A lot of people stay at their comfort zone to make quality videos on youtube for people to watch and in turn make a good amount of money when people watch them. Isn’t that amazing? “I am lazy in nature; a 9-5 job won’t be easy for me. What should I do?” You should try vlogging. You are sure to make a good living from this if people are in dire need of your type of videos.

Social Media Expert: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Reedit, Twitter among others are social media sites, organizations and companies need to use to get to reliable customers. A lot still undermine the power of social media. Few still don’t see the need of it in their business. As a social media expert, you can manage social media accounts at your comfort zone. When you personally have an account with so many followers, you would be contacted to do publicity for an event or a brand and you get paid in return. Applications have been created by programmers to make your work easy for you.

Blogging: Blogging has been a full time source of income for so many. A lot of people still think adsense is too populated by many bloggers. Yeah! It has but bloggers still make more than $100 monthly from it. You might want to read “How Bloggers Make Money”? All you need to do is find a good niche and keep the traffic coming. Do you have any products you want to sell or a service you want to render? You can use your blog to do all of that in your comfort zone.

The above types of jobs for lazy people will eliminate the stress of you moving from one place to another or you getting transferred from one office to another. You don’t have to answer to any boss or make yourself uncomfortable. These jobs for lazy people are the easiest means of making money. You don’t expect everything to come on a platter of gold do you? You just need to work at least 5 hours every-day. Most times, it isn’t those people that work so hard that generate a whole lot of income; it is those who work smart.

Source: http://www.signalsng.com/4-high-paying-jobs-lazy-people/

YOU OMITTED GRAVE DIGGING..

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by SoNature(m): 7:28am On May 01, 2017
OP, you must be really out of your mind to think that writing is for lazy people. If only you knew the amount of mental energy writers put into writing, I trust you wouldn't be writing this NONSENSE!

Keep in mind that work-at-home jobs are among some of the most difficult because they require serious discipline in order to overcome domestic distractions like lousy neighbors, running-around kids, TV programs, etc.

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by chubinwa(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2017
I tink op just wanted to taste his write to see d reaction of d ppl. dis thread is considered void cus from d above mentioned jobs, it requires a critical articulation, logical and rational. a lazy person sees dis a boredom. so pls go on anoda research.
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by EmekaBlue(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2017
until u carry cement block on ur head and climb decking bfr u r not lazy abi? OP change ur headline

DONT WORK TOO HARD....WORK SMART

Finally its all about making the MONEY*

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by dsmooth1(m): 7:31am On May 01, 2017
issorite.....what of whistle blowing

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by MsFaith: 7:32am On May 01, 2017
What you just stated now is not laziness
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by jaxxy(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2017
He didnt even put Politicians

Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Ezedon(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2017
Bet9ja
Re: 4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do by Tjohnnay: 7:36am On May 01, 2017
Noted

Luxxor Group Recruitment 2017 / If You Are Unemployed Consider This / Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62