Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

In Need Of A Job,pleading With Kind Hearted Nairalanders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Job,pleading With Kind Hearted Nairalanders (713 Views)

I Am Still Pleading Please / From a Job seeker To A Kind Hearted Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Job,pleading With Kind Hearted Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2017
Hello all,

Good day and wishing you all a blessed week ahead.

My name is Henrietta, I'm a graduate with a Bsc Business administration currently seeking for a job.

I have been on a rigorous job hunt now for the past two years and I must confess it has been hell,but I thank God I'm determined and refuse to let the economy hardship and nepotism strongly been practiced in most organization oppress and derail me.

I'm a computer literate and a good multi tasker who holds integrity, diligence and punctuality as key personal values. I'm also a certified leadership management professional with a ample set of experience.

I would have loved to narrate how my unsuccessful job search had been,but I don't want to bore you guys has it is a long tale I wish to tell my yet unborn children.

please I am desperately pleading to good hearted nairalanders,guests, employers of labour,CEO,human resource personnel's to help me secure a good paying job that will help me cater for my needs and that of my family.

You can contact me here or via my email add: Henriettaaderonke@gmail.com

please mods, help me move this to the front page for a larger audience, my helper could be there.

Thanks to you all in anticipation, I pray I get a positive response from this thread.

seun lalasticlala mynd44

God bless you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Job,pleading With Kind Hearted Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
please guys help me,any suggestion would be appreciated.
my honorable mods pls do the needful seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: In Need Of A Job,pleading With Kind Hearted Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 02, 2017
hello guys pls don't ignore me. still hopeful
seun lalasticlala pls help move to front page
Re: In Need Of A Job,pleading With Kind Hearted Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 04, 2017
if it was snake now uncle lalasticlala would have moved it front page likewise uncle seun regarding tonto dikeh's case.

it is well... still hopeful though
Re: In Need Of A Job,pleading With Kind Hearted Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 17, 2017
good evening fellow nairalander, it has been over two weeks now and I still haven't gotten a positive response.

please help a sis in need of a job. please don't ignore me. point me to the right direction.

thanks in anticipation.
seun lalasticlala mynd44 please don't ignore me guys.

(1) (Reply)

Mecfot Homes Is Recruiting / Hr Assistant & Production Account Officer Vacancies / Urgent!!! Urgent!!! Urgent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.