Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Have You Heard The Song Title "gaskiya" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Have You Heard The Song Title "gaskiya" (716 Views)

Surmountz – Halleluyah Ft. Duncan Mighty + Gaskiya / Love U Da Gaskiya By Shugaboi / The Song 'igwe' By Midnight Crew. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard The Song Title "gaskiya" by ncpat(m): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2010
LISTEN TO THIS SONG AND TELL ME YOUR RESPONSE

[flash=384,313]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RWamFOMQek&hl=en_US&fs=1"><[/flash]
Re: Have You Heard The Song Title "gaskiya" by mdejjy: 4:49am On Jan 08, 2010
not bad, but listen to the hottest thing burning most part of europe now and is in hausa.
the song is titled hajia,check it out here www.myspace.com/michaeldejjy
wink
Re: Have You Heard The Song Title "gaskiya" by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2010
fair.

is it just me or do most new generation  Nigerian songs sound the same?

same beat that is.

This song is Hausa (right?) but aside from the words, doesnt really sound Hausa.

maybe its just me sha.
Re: Have You Heard The Song Title "gaskiya" by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2010
the Hajia song is ok. Still sounds southern though- but its good.

are you the musician?

mdejjy:

not bad, but listen to the hottest thing burning most part of europe now and is in hausa.
the song is titled hajia,check it out here www.myspace.com/michaeldejjy
wink

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Obiwon - One Voice & My Father (part ii) / Babe Boo - Mira Ft Blaze & 2face / Watch Crazy Video: Tatiana Bigbrotherafrica Ft. Naeto C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.