Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) (55369 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style For Church Service (Picture) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Shape Revealing Outfit (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service In Lovely Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by ademide0710: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
It's not a recent picture. she is uploading so that people can blame the story is not true.

Abeg who they help you chop your cake?
Na your palava

Get your complete engagement Asooke for 100k,call or what's app 07036640956
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
dangotesmummy:
o please. Mind your business ON A PUBLIC FORUM grin

Is naira land her bedroom or sitting room? grin

When she was displaying her marriage all over social media, deceiving herself in the name of PDA she forgot those she was showing off to have brains? grin

Some people even went as far as digging up her video from 2013.that's what happens when you live for the media grin

When she was getting all the accolades slay mama,queen mercy,sexy mama her mumu fans didn't tell us to mind our business. She do do do sotey she posted pictures of her on ordinary office shirt inside bedroom.married woman? For what? Media attention. Shebi she has laid her bed?she should lie on it.she has gotten all the attention she was looking for when she was posting every detail of her marriage on social media

The funny thing is your role model still never get sense as she old reach grin

And of course yes she's your role model if not you won't be defending her so passionately like this.you men are very predictable its either she's your role model or you too want to have a piece of her you want to eat what her husband is eating behind closed doors grin

Lol Dumbfvck, who is passionate here? Certainly you, cos you took your time to write that epistle up there on someone's matter. She posted her pictures, she did this, she did that, so what? Is that why you had to direct all your frustrations at someone who doesn't know you exist? And who made you a judge over what's moral or not in the society.....Better get a life and leave your incessant blabbing on your so called public forum...Don't even bother to mention me, cos I won't dignify you with a mention.It's obvious you're Jobless, Frustrated and mentally dim or tell me how you conjured up those sh*ts you think about men and what you wrote about me taking her as a role model or having a thing for her.....get a life and come out of daydreaming Dangote....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by Hdanny(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
milky3:
is it a curse for celebrity{some women} to be maltreated matrimonially

dunno y some people reason like this, after all u weren't there wen it all happened, have you tried to hear from both of them before you come here to spit watever u called trash....
smh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by heraldgric: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
underneath the smiles tho. :
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Before she no go go church. Mumu post
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by Keke123: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
One bucket of paint won't be enough for her face. Ahh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by Damseldammie(f): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmm... You've started slaying again?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by dangotesmummy: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Lol Dumbfvck, who is passionate here? Certainly you, cos you took your time to write that epistle up there on someone's matter. She posted her pictures, she did this, she did that, so what? Is that why you had to direct all your frustrations at someone who doesn't know you exist? And who made you a judge over what's moral or not in the society.....Better get a life and leave your incessant blabbing on your so called public forum...Don't even bother to mention me, cos I won't dignify you with a mention.It's obvious you're Jobless, Frustrated and mentally dim or tell me how you conjured up those sh*ts you think about men and what you wrote about me taking her as a role model or having a thing for her.....get a life and come out of daydreaming Dangote....
shut up. Stop pretending. Aren't you a man again? Do you usually have sense when your dick is erected on top another persons wife

You perverted fool as if if opportunity present itself you won't fok her.pretender oshi.be deceiving yourself there thinking you're deceiving anyone. I can see through your hypocrisy tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dhayor001:
You would be surprised at how much make up can conceal these days, but then again, she is an actress so.....
she's acting up
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Naija celebrity Sha.....

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by newslifeop: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
cute
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by 86bee(f): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
maybe she dey act movie for house. n she is enjoying people's reaction cos she is yet to tell nigerians wt actually happened.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) by milky3(f): 11:28pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=Hdanny post=56072894]

dunno y some people reason like this, after all u weren't there wen it all happened, have you tried to hear from both of them before you come here to spit watever u called trash....
smh[/ I don't mean whatever trash you have written here I was just taking pity on her I.e if the story was true . kpele

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures) / Destiny Etiko Shows Python They Encountered On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.