Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Please Help Me, I Need A JOB. Thank You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me, I Need A JOB. Thank You! (398 Views)

Dear Beneficiaries And Applicants, Always Write Out Your Words In Full,thank You / Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job / How To Say Thank You After A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I Need A JOB. Thank You! by leaderWills(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Good day lovely people of Nairaland community, I greet you all with the love of Christ. I will make this post a short one by going straight to the point.

I am a graduate of biochemistry(industrial) with vast intern experience cutting across diverse industries and possess a strong academic credential as well. I recently rounded up the mandatory NYSC programme in April 2017 and thus relocated back to Port Harcourt where I would like to base. The most challenging factor for me right now is securing a suitable job as I have applied online and exhausted the network of few friends I have here but nothing much had yielded from all that.

I decided to come to nairaland for help, in order to reach out to a wider range of good people; who in one way or another I believe will help me in securing a job or engaging me with a task for which I will be rewarded, as idleness is not part of me.
I have accommodation in the city and as such getting a job will propel me to start up, grow and likewise contribute to the success of young people after me.

I hope this post will be channelled to the front page, therefore reaching out to more people who can proffer solutions to my current plight. You never can tell, I may be the next to smile, so admin do the needful.

My email address and phone contact are down below, please reach out to me with any vital information as regards securing a job within the city of Port Harcourt. Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.

Email: leaderwills@gmail.com Tel. 07032309439.

(1) (Reply)

SEO / Social Impact Person Needed / I Need A Job Urgently In Benin City / Security Guards Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.