Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

New Member Wanting New Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Member Wanting New Car (602 Views)

250,000 Naira Brand New Car / From A New Member ...~#@ Inspired, I Need Your Advice / Ford Explorer 4x4 Price Reset finally to N450,000..another new car just arrived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Member Wanting New Car by oldstyle: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hello all. I'm new here so all help is appreciated!

I need either a 1995 Honda Legend GS auto or a 2001 BMW 328i/330i wagon. Please help. I'm not good at negotiating so please let me have your absolute last price. Thanx!!!
Re: New Member Wanting New Car by Fhemmmy: 4:27am On Jan 07, 2010
Welcome to the Auto |Family.
You are in the right place for all your auto needs and advices.

If you are looking for the great rides without breaking the bank, you are at the right place.

At Femmmy Motos, we take pride in what we sell and stand by you, till you are satisfied.

For a 1995 Acura (Honda) Legend, we will be able to deliver something clean and smooth at a cost of 1.3M
For a 2001 BMW 330i, we will be able to deliver something clean and smooth at a cost of 1.8M

We specializes in reducing the gap between great cars and affordabilities.

Feed dem eyes with the posted pictures but drool not.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: New Member Wanting New Car by Fhemmmy: 4:32am On Jan 07, 2010
And here comes the European Machine BMer

Re: New Member Wanting New Car by oldstyle: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2010
Hi fhemmmy.

I've been doing some online research and have decided to go with the Honda. However the pictures you posted are not of a GS model and 1.3 in my opinion is a bit steep for this car. I have seen a lot of people insulted on this site and I'm trying not to be one of them. So please, what is the very best you can do?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Van Needed / Track Your Car From Anywhere With Cartrack / Mazda 626 @ 600 (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.