Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience (1743 Views)

Unbeatable Daily Games With Zero Losses...stop Loosing Money / Angry Man Scatters Television, Fight His Brother After Loosing Money To Bet(vide / Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by Syrakudz: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
i suspect say bet9ja dey use jazz (juju)

you can disagree if you like I don't care. But I'm sure most other persons may have similar experience..

after picking like 11 matches to bet on today i decided to add man.u and man.city games at first i checked their stats current team form and head to head and i discovered that man.u hardly score upto 2 goals in the first half when playing against swansea so i decided to give that match under 1.5 first half and i decided to carry mancity game the same way. total my potential winning was 35,000.

So I went to church, and after like 3 hours service was finally over, I come go say make I book game as I enter the store my brothers In the lord naxo voices begin enter my head dey tell me make I change that match say e nor good like that.

At first I ignored so as I was about to book the game this time the thoughts become more audible and even some people for there wey e be like say them send come from my village come still dey talk about the match say man.u na straight winning and man.city go win because all these top teams dey hot naxo I tell the guy wey wan book game for me make he help me edit smtn, omg who send me.

naxo I play am straight winning come hold ticket the money come reduce to 30,000 naxo I smile say as the money reduce na good sign. to cut the long story short man.u just proved to me that they have an affiliate with bet9ja and village mass transit and also Edo airline..

well naxo we see the matter o I just reload live scores now the other games wey I give and the over 2.5 dn enter na useless man.u cut their papa life and man.city dey loose now meaning say them go still cut their papa life bcus last last that game fit end draw and many people play straight win for man.city.

I'm just tired of sport betting and also broke everywhere just hard even the people for the nairaland sport betting thread wey I dey na soso cast game dem dey give all the time https://www.nairaland.com/3585296/football-other-sports-betting-season/1242 abeg who fit help me with small thing

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by durangokid: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Syrakudz:
i suspect say bet9ja dey use jazz (juju)

you can disagree if you like I don't care. But I'm sure most other persons may have similar experience..

after picking like 11 matches to bet on today i decided to add man.u and man.city games at first i checked their stats current team form and head to head and i discovered that man.u hardly score upto 2 goals in the first half when playing against swansea so i decided to give that match under 1.5 first half and i decided to carry mancity game the same way. total my potential winning was 35,000.

So I went to church, and after like 3 hours service was finally over, I come go say make I book game as I enter the store my brothers In the lord naxo voices begin enter my head dey tell me make I change that match say e nor good like that.

At first I ignored so as I was about to book the game this time the thoughts become more audible and even some people for there wey e be like say them send come from my village come still dey talk about the match say man.u na straight winning and man.city go win because all these top teams dey hot naxo I tell the guy wey wan book game for me make he help me edit smtn, omg who send me.

naxo I play am straight winning come hold ticket the money come reduce to 30,000 naxo I smile say as the money reduce na good sign. to cut the long story short man.u just proved to me that they have an affiliate with bet9ja and village mass transit and also Edo airline..

well naxo we see the matter o I just reload live scores now the other games wey I give and the over 2.5 dn enter na useless man.u cut their papa life and man.city dey loose now meaning say them go still cut their papa life bcus last last that game fit end draw and many people play straight win for man.city.

I'm just tired of sport betting and also broke everywhere just hard even the people for the nairaland sport betting thread wey I dey na soso cast game dem dey give all the time https://www.nairaland.com/3585296/football-other-sports-betting-season/1242 abeg who fit help me with small thing
You are not far from the truth, the game is controlled by witchcraft, sometimes what will cut your game is unimaginable the like Roma losing losing with 1:3 today
Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
I created a bet9ja account and I've never funded. My email is full of messages from bet9ja to fund my account. God punish Satan, na by force? undecided
Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by NeeKlaus: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lols! I can totally relate.

How can you run a business like Bet9ja without blessing it with terrestrial powers? They will just run at an overwhelming loss.grin
Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by redsun(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sports betting is for losers. It destroys lives same way heroin and methamphetamine does. Nigerians are already at loss with endemic corruption and organised religion and to add endemic gambling to will be a cataclysmic disaster. The only people that wins in gambling are proprietors, the dragons that shallows the ants.
Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by azimibraun: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
30 games 2 diff occasions and na 1 match cut am both time. Barca loss to malaga was one and liverpool 2-2 draw. Betting no be ordinary witch na illuminati dey use am on us.
Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by azimibraun: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
redsun:
Sports betting is for losers. It destroys lives same way heroin and methamphetamine does. Nigerians are already at loss with endemic corruption and organised religion and to add endemic gambling to will be a cataclysmic disaster. The only people that wins in gambling are proprietors, the dragons that shallows the ants.
Bros na lie... U just want make dem say you talk.
Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by greenhealthng(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin grin
Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by redsun(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
azimibraun:
Bros na lie... U just want make dem say you talk.

Everyday life of a Nigerian like is a gamile, w here you are never sure of anything, not even for clean water to drink or for electricity to light up your room. Convincing you that gambling is dangerous is a waste because even in normal societies, gambling is for those without future,the hopeless, and the day dreamers

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by osemoses1234(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
@ op nah village people dey follow u make I tell u trut nah for ur papa side...
Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by thesishelp: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
oya take

Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by Tbillz(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2017
thesishelp:
oya take
the wicked ones from the village Will not go unpunished

Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by Syrakudz: 9:52am On May 01, 2017
thesishelp:
oya take
thank GOD say I nor play am o....

so una still follow me come here... GOD SAVE ME
Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by Syrakudz: 9:53am On May 01, 2017
osemoses1234:
@ op nah village people dey follow u make I tell u trut nah for ur papa side...

lol e be like say na truth o.. one still follow me reach this side
Re: Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience by yinks21(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
na wireless juju bet9ja dey use cos the rate wey one game dey cut ticket no be here ....... you go play over 2.5 they will play 2-0 all is just luck when the time reach you will surely win

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 18 Ratings Rankings: Top 60-41 / PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN Have Welcomed Kylian Mbappe To The Club / Highlights: Chelsea FC 6 - 0 Qarabag FC #UCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.