Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. (2184 Views)

How To Track A Stolen Phone Android/iphone / Android Iphone 6S / [ Cheap Airtel Data Plan And Subscription Codes For Android ,iphone & Laptop ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 6:13am On May 30, 2017
So we had all these conversations and you came here and told them you couldn't contact me.

You lack simple common sense. A number I no longer post is no longer my business line. And am the person to decide which line is my business line or not, any time. I can't take permission from you to do so.
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by PoorUgly(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2017
jmichlins:
well Dude this what happened. I contacted him and after some days he did reply telling me that what am looking for he doesn't have and that was before I already bought the said cable from another nairalander. I only told him here to improve on his customer relationship and realize that every second counts when it comes to money. Imagine someone doing business when the number he posted isn't going through for days

"Isn't going through for days''. So it went through at all? So he replied you after all?

Guy, you are just being mischievous. HIS BUSINESS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS.

It doesn't concern you how he runs his business. It's not a must he must sell to you neither is it a must you must buy from him.

You have bought your stuff somewhere else and he is not even bothered.

Simple manners should have told you to go your way.

No wonder!

Being revengeful is wickedness. GO YOUR WAY, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, DO YOUR WORLD CLASS BUSINESS RELATIONS IN YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by PoorUgly(m): 7:00am On May 30, 2017
jmichlins:
Please why should someone that calls himself a Christian be this malicious. And why is it very difficult for him to understand that I don't need those slam messages every morning. So tell me how did I want to wicked you just because you didn't sell your dual port charger?

Coming here to call him unserious business man and lie you couldn't contact him even when you did and had a lot of conversation with him looks like you want to spoil his business. And that is wickedness.

Go your way with your cable and charger. He didn't lie you. A business Line that is having battery issues and is no longer posted is automatically a non business line.

He is the person that will decide any day any time which number becomes his business line not you.

So he didn't lie to you neither did he force you his religious believes .

He cut you off. Which he has the right to, if he doesn't like you.

Go your way na!
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by PoorUgly(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2017
jmichlins:
and Dude before you put mouth into what you don't know how it started please use your head if you have any. No be him privately apologize to me for not replying sooner

Then why did you come here and still lie against him that you couldn't contact him and start criticising his business

Go your way!!!
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by PoorUgly(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2017
jmichlins:
so I sent you a message on 31st March and you replied on May 5. Which serious business man behaves like that. Tomorrow when you run out of capital you will blame one of your brothers for scuttling your business with charms

Its not your business.!!? His business is not your business.

You don't know him. You don't feed him. You don't run business for him. You're not even his customer. You don't patronize him. And he doesn't care!

HABA !! What is eating you like this?

Him running out of capital, doesn't concern you. Oh! you think you're helping him or his business from running out capital by buying only one piece of cable?

LOLS! WONDERS SHALL NOT END. WHY NOT BUY UP 1000PIECES?? IF YOU SO MUCH LOVE HIM AS A BETTER PERSON AND YOU DON'T WANT HIM TO RUN OUT OF CAPITAL.

You have bought your cable somewhere else.

Go your way and mind your business. Why is it too difficult for you? Is it because of wounded ego?

PALLY! GO YOUR WAY!
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by PoorUgly(m): 7:35am On May 30, 2017
jmichlins:
why you too dey lie bros. No be you tell me that the number is your business line but unfortunately the phone that carries it has battery issues

Use your senses, Boy! A phone/line that had battery issues is automatically closed and off, can't be business line again. Maybe he still wants to use as a business line.

And he has being posting another number for over a year now instead of that one.

And you updated and went to his new line. When he refused to sell his charger to you because of your obstinate stiff-necked atheism(which is foolishness and wickedness in the Bible) you came here to get back at him by calling him unserious business man to discourage people from patronizing him.

Haba!

Whether you are atheist or not the law of GOD, karma and nature still holds that "whatsoever a man sows he will reap".

Am through with you.
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 7:52am On May 30, 2017
PoorUgly:

Use your senses, Boy! A phone/line that had battery issues is automatically closed and off, can't be business line again. Maybe he still wants to use as a business line.

And he has being posting another number for over a year now instead of that one.

And you updated and went to his new line. When he refused to sell his charger to you because of your obstinate stiff-necked atheism(which is foolishness and wickedness in the Bible) you came here to get back at him by calling him unserious business man to discourage people from patronizing him.

Haba!

Whether you are atheist or not the law of GOD, karma and nature still holds that "whatsoever a man sows he will reap".

Am through with you.

Thank you so much for your kind words. May God bless you richly.

As an atheist what do you expect from him?

He is out for revenge. Vengeance is boiling him. Not knowing that the atheist devil in him is drawing him out to collect Holy Ghost fire.

Please leave him lets do something meaningful.

Really, Jehovah God is great!!
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 1:34pm On May 30, 2017
Sweet Cables Still Available!!!

Though going down fast. Few bags left.

Just try this cable you will fall in love with it.

Melon Devices Nigeria 08054033161(Whatsapp)

God bless you all.

Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by jmichlins(m): 12:20pm On May 31, 2017
PoorUgly:

Haba!

Am through with you.
I wouldn't want to banter with you because it's obvious you left your sense at home
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 5:29am On Jun 02, 2017
(2). DUAL PORT CHARGERS. AVAILABLE!!!

I have tested out this Chargers for weeks now, and they really impressed me. TRUTHFULLY.

Proofs of conformity to CE and FCC standards are shown below.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2017
NEW ARRIVALS!!!

3) Portable USB LED Lights for Laptops/power banks.

4) 2 in1 Colorful Flat USB Charging/Data Sync Cables.

5) USB Type-C Data Sync Charging Cables.

Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
COMING SOON! 2 IN 1 BRAIDED USB CHARGING/DATA SYNC CABLE ANDROID/TYPE-C

Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please nice people of nairaland, if you need any of the devices, kindly feel free to contact us on:

08033689593 - Voice Calls only
08054033161 - WhatsApp.

Melon Devices Nigeria
.......juicy and sweet!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closed / Njjsje / The Smartest Satellite Phone- Thuraya X5-touch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.