Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Who Will Mentor Me Through The Path Of Repentance? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will Mentor Me Through The Path Of Repentance? (345 Views)

Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism / Is Restitution Necessary For Repentance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Mentor Me Through The Path Of Repentance? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
I have done several unholy and unpalatable things over the past few months. Today I sat back and pondered over my past mistakes, I cried a bit and prayed a bit. I don't want to go back that old path I left. I went my knees and said a few prayers, I asked the almighty to forgive me and take me back, with conviction in my heart. I am willing to reconcile with family and stop my sinning path. I know it's a tough journey but I must and I will.

I just need one or two Christians who won't judge me, but will be willing to guide me on the path of repentance and true salvation.

Sgt Ponzi Hater surrenders to the sovereign authority of the Lord and Christ, so help me God.

Many thanks.

SgtPonziHater
Re: Who Will Mentor Me Through The Path Of Repentance? by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Where is your location?
Re: Who Will Mentor Me Through The Path Of Repentance? by zionmade(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Get involved with a church dat involves in soul winning. Working for God is d surest way of maintaining ur relationship with him. Find out wat made u do wat u did. Address d reason for ur actions and not only d actions
Re: Who Will Mentor Me Through The Path Of Repentance? by doyinbaby(f): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Start studying the bible.....attend church regularly....you will grow in the Lord.....God bless you
Re: Who Will Mentor Me Through The Path Of Repentance? by felixomor: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Brother
You must know that the Lord loves your honest and humble spirit to be open enough to admit and confess your transgressions.
Please continue being honest.

Find a group in church that discusses and preaches the word of God weekly
Start a bible study plan, that will compel you to meditate on at lease a verse daily
There are many phone apps that can help you with this.

And never forget to confess and pray.
May The Lord strengthen you mightily to keep doing his will.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Who Will Mentor Me Through The Path Of Repentance? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
Where is your location?

My work get me on d move a lot. Lagos, Ogun, IB, and Delta. But have a home in Lagos.
Re: Who Will Mentor Me Through The Path Of Repentance? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
zionmade:
Get involved with a church dat involves in soul winning. Working for God is d surest way of maintaining ur relationship with him. Find out wat made u do wat u did. Address d reason for ur actions and not only d actions

Thank you.
Re: Who Will Mentor Me Through The Path Of Repentance? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
doyinbaby:
Start studying the bible.....attend church regularly....you will grow in the Lord.....God bless you

Thanks.
Re: Who Will Mentor Me Through The Path Of Repentance? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
felixomor:
Brother
You must know that the Lord loves your honest and humble spirit to be open enough to admit and confess your transgressions.
Please continue being honest.

Find a group in church that discusses and preaches the word of God weekly
Start a bible study plan, that will compel you to meditate on at lease a verse daily
There are many phone apps that can help you with this.

And never forget to confess and pray.
May The Lord strengthen you mightily to keep doing his will.
Amen

Thanks. God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grow In Giving / “both Of You Know Christ”- RMD / Double Tragedy Rocks Church As They Lose Parish Priest And Gets Abandoned Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.