Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) (33285 Views)

Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS / Richard Akinjide Is Dead / Richard Quest Defends Lai Mohammed's Jollof Rice Comment (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by redsun(m): 12:10am On May 01, 2017
He thinks white man jokes with his money just because yahoo boys catch them cheap. It is a miracle that oyinbos pays you money for nothing,so better don't waste it on champagnes, mawuris,and smelling pussies. Invest wisely and change your ways for good.
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by adelnehis(m): 12:17am On May 01, 2017
Make $10,000 an hour!
I work at Dangote Cement industries, while waiting in Aliko Dangote's office I noticed that his computer was still on so I took a look. There was a website loaded where I saw huge sums of money. When he arrived I asked him what the website was, He said it is a way to make huge sums of money in a short amount of time. He told me the secret which now I started a business worth millions.
I started a website which teaches you how to make $10,000 an hour.
Visit http://pintient.com/o3s to learn the secret.

SHARE WITH 10 GROUPS AND HELP ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO BE RICH!!!
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by albacete(m): 1:17am On May 01, 2017
Deleted
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by albacete(m): 1:18am On May 01, 2017
adelnehis:
Make $10,000 an hour!
I work at Dangote Cement industries, while waiting in Aliko Dangote's office I noticed that his computer was still on so I took a look. There was a website loaded where I saw huge sums of money. When he arrived I asked him what the website was, He said it is a way to make huge sums of money in a short amount of time. He told me the secret which now I started a business worth millions.

La click la bend
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by iukpe: 1:27am On May 01, 2017
Get $500 how? ...possibly a yahoo boy.
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 5:33am On May 01, 2017
adelnehis:
Make $10,000 an hour!

Me: Cool story, Lie Mohammed'..

Adelnehis: thank you.. Should I continue now?

Denzel Washington: I know you lying, but continue.. cool
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On May 01, 2017
EmmanuelCena:
This hate won't take us anywhere.
Peace is the way.
Spot on

EmmanuelCena:
Hating on people of other tribe isn't best.
That is the unfortunate situation Nigeria finds itself. More "laws" won't fix anything.

EmmanuelCena:
While I think all these tribal posts are acts of comedy, I think it should Be checked, as it seems to be really getting out of hand.

Checked by whom?
To whom would you entrust this mother of all sensitive task?
By what criteria would you select such a "de-tribalised" individual or machine?

Who gets to decide what constitutes "hate speech"?
Politicians? They're the most untrusted people on earth.
Religious leaders? hmmmm
Nairaland mods? tell me something. Have you ever been asked to swear to believe in allah to comment on certain threads?

You don't want to open that pandora's box because hate really resides in the heart, which you cannot see. Someone might make a very innocent comment which can be easily interpreted as hate speech, even though they may have no hate in their heart.

Take what happened at the grammys and oscars of recent as examples. Everything is being branded "hate" and "racist"

Better to let it play out on its own.
You can only make laws in an attempt to stop people from showing their hating, but you cannot stop them from hating. I am of the opinion to let it play out. So the day anyone decides to change it would be of their own volition.

I know this sounds like a defeatist argument but I cannot trust anyone to protect me against hate speech. Neither will you. That which you thinks protects you soon turns around and stings you in the ass while you're staring at the other.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by mceze(m): 6:48am On May 01, 2017
anwulica:
Nigerians will always find every available opportunity to embarrass the country and portray a population of over 180Million 'honest' people grin

See below when a twitter user begged Richard Quest for $500 during his recent visit to Nigeria cry

Someone has to weep for some of the youths of Nigeria on this one cry cry cry cry

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/emekene/status/858411019017834497?p=v

Did I just hear you say 180 million honest Nigerians? I laugh in Swahili! Nigerians are one of the most dishonest people on earth..Even from your statement, it shows you are among the dishonest ones..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by doyinbaby(f): 7:00am On May 01, 2017
Man handsome like this.....and he is gay .....oga o
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by finestiyke(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2017
Mynd666:

We all know the laziest, dirtiest and most suffersticated tribe in Nigeria whose major work apart from skull racketeering is Internet Fraud and cyber begging.

I didn't call call any name o

The brown roof Republic lmao
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by NabeelAbu: 7:28am On May 01, 2017
People just open their mouth and talk without reasoning at all.
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by cuteralph101(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2017
TheCabal:
IPOB set out to disgrace Nigeria.

They are the only one, who do this... I swear down
d guy is yoruba...u cant take back ur words cos u a fucking bigot. Senseless maggot! Spits
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by bigfather(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2017
Oyind17:
Some people no get shame

At all ! See as the guy just dey fall naija hand anyhow sad
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by Butterworth: 9:18am On May 01, 2017
TheCabal:

Go to every major cities in Nigeria and see who the real beggars are and their Identities.

AFONJA + FEAR NORTH = BEGGARS
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by cbngov01(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2017
TheCabal:

O thou fool!...Receive sense ijn!

Can someone please help me with welbecks meme
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by greatman247(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2017
Cyber begging at its peak.

Some people call gay evil and yet they will accept money from a gay man. Oga you be shame. You fall my hand big time.
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by salesforce: 10:54am On May 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by toocoded: 11:06am On May 01, 2017
TheCabal:

You are so silly!!! When did Ade/hardey become an IPOB Warn yaself now now
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2017
what are u guyz shouting disgrace like d country is not already a disgrace.Quest help if u can
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by Carter4luv(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2017
No matter d condition of tins don't take up family below d pit.
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by Gh0stFreak: 11:58am On May 01, 2017
TheCabal:
Does Hardey/ade sound like an igbo name to you. I'm pretty sure that the punk is a zombie like you.
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2017
TheCabal:

Unfortunately for you, his name is Ade.

What does that make you? A local, regional, national or global fool?7
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by EmmanuelCena(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Spot on

That is the unfortunate situation Nigeria finds itself. More "laws" won't fix anything.

Checked by whom?
To whom would you entrust this mother of all sensitive task?
By what criteria would you select such a "de-tribalised" individual or machine?

Who gets to decide what constitutes "hate speech"?
Politicians? They're the most untrusted people on earth.
Religious leaders? hmmmm
Nairaland mods? tell me something. Have you ever been asked to swear to believe in allah to comment on certain threads?

You don't want to open that pandora's box because hate really resides in the heart, which you cannot see. Someone might make a very innocent comment which can be easily interpreted as hate speech, even though they may have no hate in their heart.

Take what happened at the grammys and oscars of recent as examples. Everything is being branded "hate" and "racist"

Better to let it play out on its own.
You can only make laws in an attempt to stop people from showing their hating, but you cannot stop them from hating. I am of the opinion to let it play out. So the day anyone decides to change it would be of their own volition.

I know this sounds like a defeatist argument but I cannot trust anyone to protect me against hate speech. Neither will you. That which you thinks protects you soon turns around and stings you in the ass while you're staring at the other.

Well said right there!

I really buy you views. Do not restrain anyone. Let each person exhibit their true self.

I was just calling for a paradigm shift in the way we as individuals reason.
Let each person check himself and restrain himself.

Having to swear to believe in the oneness of Allah before commenting on islamic threads really got me!
It's totally uncalled for, and Seun shouldn't allow such.
Anyway, it's his business. He's allowed to run it whichever way he seems fit
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 01, 2017
EmmanuelCena:
I really buy you views.
where the money? grin
I never see alert ooo

EmmanuelCena:
I was just calling for a paradigm shift in the way we as individuals reason.
Spot on.

EmmanuelCena:
Anyway, it's his business. He's allowed to run it whichever way he seems fit
It pains me. But I agree on that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by EmmanuelCena(m): 8:27am On May 02, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

where the money? grin
I never see alert ooo.

Lol
Sent it via post office, so it's either you get it in 3 months time, or you get an empty parcel. Those guys could make use of the money and send an empty envelope

TheLordIsGr8:

It pains me. But I agree on that.

As in ehn....
Re: Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) by NaijaBlend: 12:07pm On May 02, 2017
TheCabal:

Like head, like tail!
Where is your head?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Commissioner Of Happiness Twitter Account Is Fake. See Unbelievable Tweets / Court Orders FG To Recover Pensions From Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi, Others / INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Ododo, Diri, Uzodinma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.