Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Transport And Haulage Business (i need your help and piece of Advice) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transport And Haulage Business (i need your help and piece of Advice) (832 Views)

Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business / Transport And Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transport And Haulage Business (i need your help and piece of Advice) by teddy29: 1:01am On Jan 07, 2010
Hi Guys,i am posting this to seek advise from you guys,I bought 2 ten tyres iveco Tipping truck but i am confused where to put it for good management and good returns.Please your contribution is appreciate here no matter how little or big it's.You can contact me through my email: biasterloto4real@yahoo.com or through my phone number : 07033328996.Thank you
Re: Transport And Haulage Business (i need your help and piece of Advice) by ITGuru3: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2010
Click to see how you can be in Control and Manage your Haulage Fleet https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-376333.0.html

Either you want to run the Business yourself or you want to give it for someone to run it for you.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business (i need your help and piece of Advice) by jajaopobo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2010
For anybody looking for high quality and reliable trailer heads direct from Europe, please go to http://www.rydertrucks.biz . They have very good trucks for very good price, the trailer heads have already been imported and are in Lagos. For example, I bought a very neat DAF 85CF 430hp from them for less than 3million, and it was not right-hand drive! I recommend them for anyone looking to buy a trailer head soon.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business (i need your help and piece of Advice) by protocol(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2010
i can get u a mack truck for 3m directly from abroad within the shortest possible time. neat engine,body, milage. mack is best for haulage.call 08037430594
Re: Transport And Haulage Business (i need your help and piece of Advice) by ready2give(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2010
Am fully into tipper haulage business based in ikorodu lagos state and presently am managing over10 tyre trucks. so, if you are interested you can mail sandsandgranite@yahoo.com then i will give you details or call 234807991245

(1) (Reply)

Cooling Chests / The Risk Free And Profitable Businesses I Have Ever Come Accross / Forex: How To Get A Free Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.