Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos (26015 Views)

Ganduje Conferred With Chieftaincy in Abia- Lion That Protect Igbo People (Pics) / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by IYANGBALI: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Occult thing
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by Sultty(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Looks like that thing chidinma used in her sex video grin
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by Ezzybazz(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
[b][/b]Him dey feel alright...afterall enough baah dey him account
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by technicallyrich(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women
about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
My brother was the problem is it that a girl broke your heart or what. because these your ranting is too much let's know what's the ish and how we can help or na childishness dey wory u
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by dapiluv: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rubbishlistic.
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by kuchikau: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
technicallyrich:

My brother was the problem is it that a girl broke your heart or what. because these your ranting is too much let's know what's the ish and how we can help or na childishness dey wory u
lol
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by orbis(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Na this kind body he still de use de knack delsu babes. I juat tire for women
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by toprealman: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
At this pace, we will catch up with the west next 999999billion X 99999 trillion years to come. Hope de sha!
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by me69: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
God did not create man for him to worship man, this can not be a reason for creation.
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by Nobody: 12:16am On May 01, 2017
grin

Assuming am dis fat,( which am not, nor do i intend to be in the future). I will Never UnCloth & shamelessly display my man boobs just to get a chieftency tittle
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by Oxster(m): 12:19am On May 01, 2017
Imagine money wey full dah belle self
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by fratermathy(m): 1:25am On May 01, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Occult thing

It is Urhobo chieftaincy tradition that you are referring to as occultic abi?

No problem! Kwantinue!

Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by fratermathy(m): 1:27am On May 01, 2017
MhissBelva:
Is that powder or white chalk on his body cool

Native chalk (called Orhen in Urhobo language).
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by addey44: 2:31am On May 01, 2017
Does he have to be almost naked and whitewashed with paint to receive a chieftaincy title? Barbaric!
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by akigbemaru: 2:58am On May 01, 2017
dainformant:
Rt. Hon. Monday Igbuya, the Speaker Of Delta State House Of Assembly, went half-unclad as he was recently conferred with a new title as the Ukude R'Ovie of Ughelli kingdom. The speaker also took a bow to His Royal Majesty, Dr Wilson Ojakovo Oharisi III JP after his title conferment.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/hon-monday-igbuya-delta-state-speaker.html
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by mikolo80: 3:44am On May 01, 2017
martineverest:
tell am.... Tradition must be respected
how d tradition epp us? exactly
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by femtex007(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2017
I weep for my country
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by Nobody: 7:08am On May 01, 2017
Bollinger:

See the kind of leaders you all have in Nigeria. In this day and age. And Nigerians are wondering why they are not moving forward.
it is a known fact that most violent criminals have a low IQ, same thing with politics especially in the SS, from delta, bayelsa to rivers state, etc, the more violent politicians tend to be the most successful

1 Like

Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by gonkin(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2017
His saggy tommy and boobs, OLYMPUS JAS FALLEN
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2017
When is he due for delivery now that his wife has impregnated him?
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2017
When is he due for delivery now that his wife has impregnated him? His breasts are already for the coming baby. lol.
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by sameni123(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2017
See six pack
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by IYANGBALI: 10:22am On May 01, 2017
fratermathy:

It is Urhobo chieftaincy tradition that you are referring to as occultic abi?

No problem! Kwantinue!
even you moniker is occultic "fraternity" tongue tongue grin
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by maxysmith(f): 1:03pm On May 01, 2017
see how d man con be after adding powder to his body.....ojuju calabar grin grin
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by fejikudz(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2017
maxysmith:
see how d man con be after adding powder to his body.....ojuju calabar grin grin
Abi grin
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by fratermathy(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2017
IYANGBALI:
even you moniker is occultic "fraternity" tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by Tedassie(m): 9:17am On May 03, 2017
Even Delta follow get that ceremonial 'Bini' staff(perhaps,a symbol of allegiance to the Oba of Benin?)
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by Tedassie(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2017
maxysmith:
see how d man con be after adding powder to his body.....ojuju calabarlafia grin grin
fixed...that cliche was so 90's tongue
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by maxysmith(f): 9:46am On May 03, 2017
smiles grin
Tedassie:

fixed...that cliche was so 90's tongue
Re: Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos by Tedassie(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2017
maxysmith:
smiles grin
Top of the morning to yakiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: APC, PDP Leaders To Declare For SDP Tonight / I’m Not Emir Of Lagos, Sarkin Fulani Clears Air / ‘NDDC Spent N82bn On Condolences, DTA, COVID-19, Others In 5 Months’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.