Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? (4771 Views)

10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? / The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? / Tomb Raider Vs. Uncharted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 09, 2017
erekking:
i thought you have a ps4, wouldnt you like to get tlou remastered and play and hope that sony remasters more of their awesome ps3 and ps2 exclusives.

You confused my post!
I'm not talking about the topic as retarĂ°ed it's the guy that said Ethiopians should get their own nls that I was jesting
Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by erekking(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2017
Silkmoth:

You confused my post!
I'm not talking about the topic as retarĂ°ed it's the guy that said Ethiopians should get their own nls that I was jesting
no worries there,i perfectly understand whats going on. Just wanted to reach you quicker. So getting back to the question.....?
Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by Nobody: 7:02am On May 10, 2017
Reach me? Lol what for?

Both games are big giants from naughty dog, to d point tlou was remastered for ps4.

And I have both.
erekking:
no worries there,i perfectly understand whats going on. Just wanted to reach you quicker. So getting back to the question.....?
Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by erekking(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2017
Silkmoth:
Reach me? Lol what for?

Both games are big giants from naughty dog, to d point tlou was remastered for ps4.

And I have both.
ok. In the earlier posts it looked like you were longing for a ps3.
Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 10, 2017
Yes I do long for a ps3

Infact, I plan on getting a hacked one soon! So as to play great ps3 game exclusives like SR3, GTAIV, AC3, the prepare to die edition of dark souls 1, me trilogy etc. grin not tlou

erekking:
ok. In the earlier posts it looked like you were longing for a ps3.
Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by erekking(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2017
Silkmoth:
Yes I do long for a ps3

Infact, I plan on getting a hacked one soon! So as to play great ps3 game exclusives like SR3, GTAIV, AC3, the prepare to die edition of dark souls 1, me trilogy etc. grin not tlou

i know, right! Me1&2 and saintsrow is love! Am into ac3 aswell, i wonder why some dweebs underate it.
Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 10, 2017
I would say Uncharted 4 ,although TLOU is a pretty dang game but Uncharted have so many going for it.

1 Like

Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by sweeterman(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2017
The Last of us Bro...
Have not played uncharted but watched the gameplay on youtube...

I still prefer TLOU

2 Likes

Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 12, 2017
sweeterman:
The Last of us Bro...
Have not played uncharted but watched the gameplay on youtube...

I still prefer TLOU
Please try to play U4
Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by Macrophage(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2017
TLOU! No contest there. Uncharted and useless platforming.
Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by veeflamesnl: 2:09am On May 16, 2017
Macrophage:
Pretty much this. I mean, the only thing Uncharted has going for it is pretty visuals (which doesn't even run at 60fps, anyway) and a good storyline. Everything else is extremely forgettable. I paid to play a game, not watch a movie. TLOU is, and will always be, by far the superior game.
I recommend Tomb Raider if anyone is looking to scratch that Uncharted itch. TR's everything I wanted Uncharted to be. Plus more. And it runs at 60fps... tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by Nobody: 8:57am On May 16, 2017
Macrophage:
U4 isn't useless. It has better graphics and action, which are parts of overall rating. Both are fantastic.
Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by Macrophage(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2017
Hati13:

U4 isn't useless. It has better graphics and action, which are parts of overall rating. Both are fantastic.
I said the platforming was useless and not the whole game. I consider it to be a glorified platformer.
Re: The Last Of Us Vs Uncharted 4, Which Did You Fall In Love The Most? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 16, 2017
Macrophage:

I said the platforming was useless and not the whole game. I consider it to be a glorified platformer.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Solved Black Pitch Issue On FIFA 19 For PC / Playstation 2 Emulator On Android!!! / Best Attackers For FIFA 14 Career Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.