Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health (39237 Views)

How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG / Some Of Buhari’s Poor Relatives Have Become Billionaires – Buba Galadima / Evidence Of Buhari Poor Health Showed Up During His Independence Day Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by achieverme(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
realnas:
The president has disappointed alot of his supporters with his choice of appointees

I don't think the president has disappointed people like sarrki. As far as sarrki is concerned, Buhari is still balling, even in his vegetative state.

2 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by Adadio: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Did a serving policeman not threaten to kill southerners and Christians if Buhari according to him to him died from poisoning.Which Poison pass this one.What is his wife saying?The killing of any innocent southerners by bigots in the North will unleash a chain of events of cataclysmic and gargantuan proportions which they cannot contend with.Ediots.

2 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by melejo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Not writing anything to defend anybody.

Not in the mood to be insulted by Nairalanders this afternoon.
Why not write now? Haven't the BMC crew been paid? smh

6 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by omenkaLives(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

Not defending no one as well, but my previous position that Baba steps aside to tend to his health stands.

That said, isn't it amazing how the same emotional kids who insult the crap out of SR saying NONE of their stories is ever true suddenly find NOTHING WRONG with this one and raise not a finger to question it's veracity.

PDP supporters are just a funny bunch honestly. cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by melejo(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
achieverme:

I don't think the president has disappointed people like sarrki. As far as sarrki is concerned, Buhari is still balling, even in his vegetative state.
sarrki is not typing those crashes with his senses. He sold his conscience long ago for a cup of rice.

3 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by HungerBAD: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Not defending no one as well, but my previous position that Baba steps aside to tend to his health stands.

That said, isn't it amazing how the same emotional kids who insult the crap out of SR saying NONE of their stories is ever true suddenly find NOTHING WRONG with this one and raise not a finger to question it's veracity.

True.

2 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by Afam4eva(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:

Aren't you also guilty of what you accuse PDP supporters of? You support SR when it soothes tou and call for their head when it doesn't. It's not a PDP thing.

7 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by CharlotteFlair: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

Not in the mood to be insuflted by Nairalanders this afternoon.
Haba!! The hunger really hold you. At least say something nau, curse PDP or Jonathan or better still, call Kyari Ipob yoot grin. It sucks to be BMC nowadays.
Omenkalives, Sarrki, ipobexposed, demdem. Garrithe 1st, Aufbauh, FriendNG, jesusloveyou, come and rescue your bloda.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by Kayman3(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
History cannot but repeat itself. Abba Kyari want to be another Michael Andoaka of Yaradua's regime.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by airminem(f): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
piagetskinner:

either the kitchen or the other room...

really? then whats she doing about all the propagadan of her husband the presidents health and the media handlers?

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by FriendNG: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Haba!! The hunger really hold you. At least say something nau, curse PDP or Jonathan or better still, call Kyari Ipob yoot grin. It sucks to be BMC nowadays.
Omenkalives, Sarrki, ipobexposed, demdem. Garrithe 1st, Aufbauh, FriendNG, jesusloveyou, come and rescue your bloda.

It might be true. May Allah heal and give him the ability to deal with them.
Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by omenkaLives(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Afam4eva:

Aren't you also guilty of what you accuse PDP supporters of? You support SR when it soothes tou and call for their head when it doesn't. It's not a PDP thing.
All LiePob yoots, I repeat, are liars.

I HAVE NEVER INSULTED OR DOUTED OR CALLED FOR SOWORE'S HEAD, AND HAVE NEVER DOUBTED SR PUBLICATIONS!

I can beat my chest ANYWHERE and say this.

Dude look me well oo, I'm not one of you overly emotional lot.

I have always said and would still say GOD BLESS SOWORE AND SAHARAREPORTERS! I care not a hoot who their report favours or hurts, what I know is that it will ALWAYS favour the "masses".

#RawTruth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by CharlotteFlair: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:

It might be true. May Allah heal and give him the ability to deal with them.
You mean the almighty sheriff and war General needs assistance to deal with his appointees?? grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by FriendNG: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You mean the almighty sheriff and war General needs assistance to deal with his appointees?? grin grin grin.

Nobody is above illness. Are u above God?
Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by Bashirjaja01(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
They will held responsible for PMB health condition, it's left to the good peoples of Nigeria to do something urgently categorically they love President only for their selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by CharlotteFlair: 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Nobody is above illness. Are u above God?
Hahahaha...are they cursed in the Northeast? Didn't we know the vegetable had a terminal disease prior to may 2015? Never again would NE produce another president!

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by Deilluminator(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

The world will be destroyed not because of the activities of bad people but because of the silence of the good people who watch them it.

2 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by vickylincon(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
kenny987:

Of course! You've so modelled yourself after some kind of nuisance that whatever you write, no matter how truthful or honest will have ur crap stuffed down ur throat immediately!

@op: I've no sympathy for the invalid. He claimed to be full of integrity yet surrounded himself by bottom feeders and pond-scum pike himself so it's not surprising that they have capitalised on his frailty which he refused to disclose and honourably bow out as promised. Rather, after swearing not to contest again after 2011, greed and an unfounded sense of righteousness led him back to contest and climb on the shoulders of the demons he's surrounded himself with.

Let the country burn if it will, it's filthy anyways.
you ehn..someone say him no won fight..Na that time you cal him out
rotfl

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by FriendNG: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Hahahaha...are they cursed in the Northeast? Didn't we know the vegetable had a terminal disease prior to may 2015? Never again would NE produce another president!

Go and study your geography first. He is from northwest not northeast.
Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by lyricalz: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
If he is no more capable then he should be impeached based on health grounds Na by force for north to remain in power?

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by bilulu(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
maybe u ran out of lies to defend d undefendable.... I feel for u bro.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by CharlotteFlair: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Go and study your geography first. He is from northwest not northeast.
Ah! Sorry jawee...the happiness I feel that buhari is now a vegetable is making me go gaga grin

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by Jzeed(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
If this story is true, isn't this one of the reasons why the president should resign? He is invalid, incapacitated and surrounded by selfish individuals who know what they will lose should he resign. One would expect Buhari's health to be his primary concern/focus at the moment and he should be spending quality time with his family members as well as looking after himself. But no, power intoxicates (at the expense of poor Nigerians)

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
greatgod2012:
Of course, most Nigerians know that what Abba Kyari, et, al, are doing is not in the interest of PMB but rather for their personal selfish interest!

But Buhari too have his own faults!
1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by humberjade: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Well, let's see what these greedy lots will do when their selfishness eventually takes Buhari's life.

But something is not adding up here...

Where are Buhari's children? Will they just be watching their father like this?

What about Aisha Buhari?

Is Buhari so weak that he can't even decide what is good for him (what can prolong his life)?

No one dares to try this with my old man's health...except Buhari is allowing this himself sha.
Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by Nuheights(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
If it has truly come to this, then for God's sake, the president should resign! This is the only honorable thing to do.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by olamideMynd: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

I HAVE NEVER INSULTED OR DOUTED OR CALLED FOR SOWORE'S HEAD, AND HAVE NEVER DOUBTED SR PUBLICATIONS!

I have always said and would still say GOD BLESS SOWORE AND SAHARAREPORTERS! I care not a hoot who their report favours or hurts, what I know is that it will ALWAYS favour the "masses".

#RawTruth.
[/s]. shatap your opinion is invalid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by Alanzazani: 12:47am On May 01, 2017
Aisha Buhari said it. Tinubu knows also. How can the country be handed over to people who cant even win ward elections. Buhari goofed he had so much goodwill.

God does not sleep. the man is destroying the country with nepotism and trbal politics. i think the youths should learn something from all this. the future belongs to us instead of shouting afonja and ipob, defending the indefensible we should come together to kick this generation out. they dont care about us

3 Likes

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by kings09(m): 1:34am On May 01, 2017
Sarrki, madridguy n hungerbad pls read dis again n again
kenny987:

Of course! You've so modelled yourself after some kind of nuisance that whatever you write, no matter how truthful or honesthe, you'll have ur crap stuffed down ur throat immediately!

@op: I've no sympathy for the invalid. He claimed to be full of integrity yet surrounded himself by bottom feeders and pond-scum pike himself so it's not surprising that they have capitalised on his frailty which he refused to disclose and honourably bow out as promised. Rather, after swearing not to contest again after 2011, greed and an unfounded sense of righteousness led him back to contest and climb on the shoulders of the demons he's surrounded himself with.

Let the country burn if it will, it's filthy anyways.

1 Like

Re: How Abba Kyari Exploits President Buhari's Poor Health by obonujoker(m): 2:56am On May 01, 2017
omenkaLives:

#RawTruth.

You and Ngenekwenu, no difference, wen Sowore exposed the thief AishaHaliburton, so you wanna lie you didn't call for his head?? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dons Udeh Is Dead! Missing Enugu APGA Governorship Aspirant Found Dead / Switzerland Gives Nigeria Conditions For Returning $321m Abacha Loot / New Chief Of Army Staff Reshuffles Top Military Command & Makes New Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.