Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) (56369 Views)

Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua / Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by decatalyst(m): 7:03am On May 01, 2017
ObasanjoQuotes:
brother send me your account number

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by 9jayes: 7:06am On May 01, 2017
teegbaj101:
gerrarahia okija ko shrine ni. Abeg no lie for us here the nigga is a full blooded sagamu guy do ur findings. Youths from his hometown do solidarity walk go him papa house for ghe town sef
Una no dey do una research well
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by 9jayes: 7:08am On May 01, 2017
Excuzeme:

Naah, his father is from Kumasi in Ghana, his name is "Prekuu" and his mother is from Accra also in Ghana. He rname is Achampong!
He eats Ghana-Eba and Ghana Egusi.

If l slap this Ghana people now, dem go say l wicked!

As for you LiePOD, the Lord is your strength....just keep lying!

Una no dey do una research well, d guy na full blooded Igbo guy
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by 9jayes: 7:10am On May 01, 2017
lakeside4love:
Now u r going to tell us his Igbo name is chikodi or chukwuma. yeyedeysmell. He is Nigerian simple n short.

Una no dey do una research well, d guy na full blooded Igbo guy
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by 9jayes: 7:11am On May 01, 2017
olab059:

I ask again, which Igbo man would allow HIS SON bear no Igbo name, but have TWO YORUBA MIDDLE NAMES? Also, please show me proof that his father is igbo. Is there anywhere online I can go to read that? They interviewed the dude, he didn't speak Igbo,, he spoke Yoruba, but yet you are still claiming him.

His name is Emeka
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by ZombieTAMER: 7:16am On May 01, 2017
austinvsb1:

I knew i made the right decision not responding to your mentions. You are just one mentally unstable piece of shiit, arent you..

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by NabeelAbu: 7:25am On May 01, 2017
I love boxing. Omonna Lagoon is open if you are not happy Lemme contact Oba of Lagos for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by ayusco85(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2017
Prettiepearlz:
I just know we won't rest with this Anthony Joshua's case. For the next one week, his topic would be on front-page. I won't be surprised if it gets to front-page even when he goes to his toilet to poo. That's why front-page topics usually follow the same pattern. What's the big deal if a boy with Nigerian descent can speak his language? Hian!

I wonder the type of human being u are. U sure don't know what it means to achieve a feat worth celebrating worldwide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Damfostopper(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided I DON HEAR!!! THIS ANTHONY JOSHUA NEWS WILL KWANTINUE TILL I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL END LIKW BBNAIJA NEWS UP AND DOWN.
cry me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Damfostopper(m): 7:40am On May 01, 2017
Benekruku:
Yoruba`s keep setting the records

The last Biafran (Samuel Peters) who attempted Klitchko was dressed up with punches inside the ring
so Akwa ibom is now a biafran state..... so Yu wey taught in school that Akwa ibom is igbo?..... where do stewpid iidiots emanate from abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by ghuzy01: 7:46am On May 01, 2017
saintfieldcastro:
The guy has a Nigerian Mother and a British Father.Infact his Mother is a Yoruba while his father is an Irish
You re wrong bro,his father is not pure Irish, he is Irish- Nigerian cos his grand father is Irish.You can confirm online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by ghuzy01: 7:47am On May 01, 2017
saintfieldcastro:
The guy has a Nigerian Mother and a British Father.Infact his Mother is a Yoruba while his father is an Irish
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by samsongbemisola(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2017
dacovajnr:
Father is of Irish/Nigerian descent
Jus look at you.Try and research about the Irish Nigerian/irish descent you will know his grandpa is a Nigerian married to an Irish woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by FNG3: 7:50am On May 01, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

Do some research on "The President" IKE IBEABUCHI. This dude was undefeated throughout his short career. He defeated David tua in 1997 to obtain the wbc heavyweight title and held the title till 1999 when he was sent to prison, in just six rounds he knocked out wbc champion of the 2000s Chris byrd in 1999.
His fight with tua holds the record for the most punches ever thrown in a heavyweight boxing match. The likes of chris byrd, klitschko would never have won the wbc title if ike was around as he would have easily dominated the 2000s if he wasn't serving a prison sentence from 1999 till date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ6w9I4I4T8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M1YllVpf-o

I just watched the video, damn, this guy is the real deal. This is what a heavyweight fight should look like. no holding, grabbing or running away from each other. Just plain exchange of bombs. Both tua and ike would completely clean out the entire division today including the klitschko brothers, fury, wilder and Joshua himself.
Us law enforcement agencies wicked sha, jailing someone since 1999 when he didn't commit murder, i hope he is released soon so that he can return to the ring to teach today's kid boxers what boxing is all about.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by adedehinbo(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2017
ArmedRobber:
is either u re being mischevious or deaf, when he replied the interviewer with( die' die) meaning small small, by the way femi has already put the issue of nationality to rest when he said in the interview that

HE IS A FULL BLOODED NIGERIAN, AND HE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET WITH HIS PEOPLE SPECIFICALLY HIS MOTHER'S VILLAGE

YOU CAN GO TO HELL WITH UR RANTINGS!!!!grintonguetongue
I love that part so much,how is it gonna feel like seeing the heavyweight world champion in a Nigeria local village,it would serve a source of inspiration to every kids around there nd to show a good symbol of love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Basfaq(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2017
Opakan2:
we yorubas dey sabi fight boxing sha.. you go dey hear slangs like 'fo lenu', 'ba oju e je' etc.

omo yiibos will say it's owomi da grin

make dem pair me with one of these NL Igbos.. kin fese ba ti e je
Baba were in bobo yi sa. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by olab059(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2017
9jayes:

His name is Emeka

lol! I am starting to think all these is just sarcasm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by ettybaba(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2017
Luvdk:
Ds one nowhere resemble Yoruba guys atol
Am not kidding :/

Take Tinubu n Obasonjo for instance
Obj and Tinubu are more handsome than ojukcrook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by mykel25(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2017
9jayes:

His father is from Okija in Anambra but he was born in Lagos thats why he can speak Yoruba also his mother is from Ogun that's why d name FEMI

He has an Irish father stop claiming nonsense.... Okija ko sambisa ni
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Amiblaize77(f): 8:56am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=9jayes post=56081350]
His father is from Okija in Anambra but he was born in Lagos thats why he can speak Yoruba also his mother is from Ogun that's why d name FEMI[/quote

Abeg who ask u for him bio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by nengibo: 8:57am On May 01, 2017
Benekruku:
Yoruba`s keep setting the records

The last Biafran (Samuel Peters) who attempted Klitchko was dressed up with punches inside the ring
Samuel Okon Peters is from Akwa ibom in Niger delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:26am On May 01, 2017
olusayeroyagi:
this one has w problem
Yeah you have so many problems. If you don't get the message, waka pass, I commented because I know every blessed day the front page would be flooded with his topic which would eventually lead to a tribal war just like its obvious on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:32am On May 01, 2017
samsongbemisola:
it is big big and fabulously big deal that a Nigerian is in the word's sport light in a positive way and he is associating himself self with Nigeria. What is the big deal Big Brother 9ja, what value does it brings to Nigerians and Nigeria as a whole?
Yeah I am not saying it isn't a big feat but it shouldn't be used to cause tribalism just like the one happening on this thread. Because a thread was created yesterday to celebrate this victory and I think that's okay and if he still has to be on front-page it should be for worthy topics and not one that can cause tribal war as we all know nairaland isn't what it used to be anymore. And for the records, I was never a fan of BBnaija, I never saw it for once and yeah that period was annoying as nairaland was flooded with so many BBnaija posts. So what I was trying to say in essence is that there should be a good balance in front page topics not what we have now on nairaland. Ti nkan ba tin poju o ma n sun yan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:38am On May 01, 2017
ayusco85:

I wonder the type of human being u are. U sure don't know what it means to achieve a feat worth celebrating worldwide
I wonder the kind of person you are, you sure don't know what it means to get the message I posted but you felt I wasn't happy with his victory. Emi ma n ba onire yo ni, emi o kin binu onire. I rejoice with those rejoicing, but what I was trying to say is that there should be a striking balance in posts on front-page ans it shouldn't be flooded with posts from just one person for the whole week and need more to say for tribal issues as speaking his language, common there are so many kids in the UK who can speak and write their native language so it shouldn't be a big deal. The topic just succeeded in causing a tribal brouhaha. What do people enjoy in tribal bashing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 01, 2017
Luvdk:
Ds one nowhere resemble Yoruba guys atol
Am not kidding :/

Take Tinubu n Obasonjo for instance

Lmao.
He looks more like Ojukwu.. right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by 9jayes: 9:50am On May 01, 2017
[quote author=Amiblaize77 post=56091048][/quote] ppl like u
Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Donaldomo(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2017

Please, how many notice the height difference between the interviewer and interviewee! O boy Goliath no far from this guy! Humble guy, love him load!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Mrbigman1(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2017
Sexytemi:
Awwww so cute..

But some haters won't like this news ogringringrin...didn't mention names o.

U don join bad gang abi?

Kwantinue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Sexytemi(f): 12:06pm On May 01, 2017
Mrbigman1:

U don join bad gang abi?

Kwantinue

lolgringringrin pepper dem ganggringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by ayusco85(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

I wonder the kind of person you are, you sure don't know what it means to get the message I posted but you felt I wasn't happy with his victory. Emi ma n ba onire yo ni, emi o kin binu onire. I rejoice with those rejoicing, but what I was trying to say is that there should be a striking balance in posts on front-page ans it shouldn't be flooded with posts from just one person for the whole week and need more to say for tribal issues as speaking his language, common there are so many kids in the UK who can speak and write their native language so it shouldn't be a big deal. The topic just succeeded in causing a tribal brouhaha. What do people enjoy in tribal bashing?

Welcome to nairaland, welcome to Nigeria. Are u new on nairaland? Everything is tribal on this forum. Everyone knows that. It's nothing new.

Ur post sounded as if u are beefing him. Of course his story will grace the front page for weeks because Nigeria is a country that lacks good news to report. So once something good happens they feast on it until everyone is tired and bored abt the story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 01, 2017
Opakan2:
we yorubas dey sabi fight boxing sha.. you go dey hear slangs like 'fo lenu', 'ba oju e je' etc.

omo yiibos will say it's owomi da grin

make dem pair me with one of these NL Igbos.. kin fese ba ti e je

Omo ita paraku! Yeeee omo yoruba jo o, malo na eyan pa ooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi / ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.