Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd (16690 Views)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / A Security House Building Estimate / Request : Estimate For Chain Link Fence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by johnson232: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2017
kanayorr:
Oga shegzy pls I would like to ask a question. I have just finished the plan for a five bedroom mansion and I need to do the structural plan. I am not so good at doing structural plans so I would like to ask are there firms that can do the structural plans without necessarily affecting the aesthetics of the house?... Am sure it is quite obvious that I'm not yet an architect. I mostly just offer to do 3d renderings for architects. pls help me with your advice. Is it a must for an architect to do the structural plan by himself?
Are u a student architect?
Structural plans don't affect aesthetics, unless for some exceptional cases, not for normal duplex we have in Nigeria. Architects don't do structural structural drawings.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by johnson232: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2017
kanayorr:

pls here's the rendered view of the house attached below. thank you
Interesting design.
U used slab roofing all through or u used normal flat roof, outside the cantilivered part?
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2017
kanayorr:
Oga shegzy pls I would like to ask a question. I have just finished the plan for a five bedroom mansion and I need to do the structural plan. I am not so good at doing structural plans so I would like to ask are there firms that can do the structural plans without necessarily affecting the aesthetics of the house?... Am sure it is quite obvious that I'm not yet an architect. I mostly just offer to do 3d renderings for architects. pls help me with your advice. Is it a must for an architect to do the structural plan by himself?

Architect are not meant to do structural designs, we have structural engineers whose job is to do structural designs.
Hope I have answered your question.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2017
segzy14:

Architect are not meant to do structural designs, we have structural engineers whose job is to do structural designs.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by kanayorr(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
johnson232:

Interesting design.
U used slab roofing all through or u used normal flat roof, outside the cantilivered part?

yes I used slab roofing all through boss.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by kanayorr(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
segzy14:

yes sir you answered my question. thank you sir
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by mufutau55(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
kanayorr:

Can you hold some form of small entertainment events on the slab roof?
That is one of the reason I will have a slab roof, if I can.

Very nice modern contemporary design you have there though. Love it.
I hope you showcase it here when construction starts and probably posting more 3Ds of different angles for us to salivate.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by johnson232: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
kanayorr:

Okay
But my problem with this slab roof is maintenance
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by mufutau55(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
johnson232:

Okay
But my problem with this slab roof is maintenance.

True. Maintenance will be required.

What a friend of mine did was to have the slab and then raised like 3 courses of block around the house and then still roofed it with aluminium...
the floor was tiled as regular, so the upper level was used for recreation events...

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
mufutau55:

What a friend of mine did was to have the slab and then raised like 3 courses of block around the house and then still roofed it with aluminium...
the floor was tiled as regular, so the upper level was used for recreation events...

Hajji M.

Nice concept.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by mufutau55(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
segzy14:

Nice concept.

Yes Sir. Money good nah!

Hajji M.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by johnson232: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Did he roof the floor top sir?
Not too clear to me.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by mufutau55(m): 3:19am On Aug 19, 2017
johnson232:

Did he roof the floor top sir?
Not too clear to me.

Yes. He roofed the top with aluminium and POP for ceiling.
All the pillars/columns were extended and a chain lintel and beam at the top for the roofing.. and like three courses of blocks on the external walls... and floors/decking slab was tiled. Looks real nice for entertainment.

Hajji M.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by johnson232: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2017
mufutau55:

Yes. He roofed the top with aluminium and POP for ceiling.
All the pillars/columns were extended and a chain lintel and beam at the top for the roofing.. and like three courses of blocks on the external walls... and floors/decking slab was tiled. Looks real nice for entertainment.

Hajji M.
Okay i understand now.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Another quote given today.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Quote sent today.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
segzy14:
Quote sent today.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
For those people that I have not replied, pls be patient.

1 Like

Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Services not available.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Happy xmas in arrears and a new year in advance

Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 29, 2017
Good morning
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to you all.
Thank God we all made it.
Welcome to 2018, we have resumed our free estimates for people intending to become landlords in 2018.
Reach us for your free quote and free quote is for carcass only please.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
You can contact us through the following;
1.phone: +2347035596641 and +2348178706641
2.whatsapp: +2347035596641 and +2348178706641
3 .email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com and saeltd14@gmail.com
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2018
segzy14:
Thank God we all made it.
Welcome to 2018, we have resumed our free estimates for people intending to become landlords in 2018.
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
segzy14:
You can contact us through the following;
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
segzy14:
You can contact us through the following;;
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
segzy14:
Thank God we all made it..
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2018
Good morning
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Happy new year
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
segzy14:
Happy new year
Re: Free Building Estimate For Nairalanders who wants to build By S.A.E Ltd by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
segzy14:
Good day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deep Gully Erosion In Idah LGA, Kogi State (Photos) / Whole House Audio System The Jos Project / 3 Bedroom Flat And Duplex To Let/lease At Majek,ajah (Pics attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.