Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong (3796 Views)

Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by FriendNG: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is my own personal opinion and sorrow of how I feel.

* Those who poison him shall never know peace. Buhari was not expected to survive the poison during his medical vacation in UK according to his Doctors but God made it possible. - Source: DESERT HERALD Newspaper

The source told DESERT HERALD that Bishop Welby, who is reportedly highly connected in the British intelligence community and allegedly an agent of MI6 has confirmed to Buhari during his visit that he was indeed poisoned. The poison, according to medical sources, is enough to kill the president or make him permanently incapacitated. His survival to date is like a miracle to even his doctors.

* From all indication the treatment only make him firm temporary. I hope he survives the evil of the wicked both from south and north, those in government and otherwise.

* Buhari fight against corruption and insurgency, truthfulness, Justice and fair play is the cause of his down fall.

* A man like Buhari failing to attain a Jumu@h prayer then something must be wrong. I do feel and think Buhari time is over. But I wish am wrong.

* May Allah heal you, make you strong and greater than ever. And if it is time may he grant you Jannatul Firdausil A,ala.

* Even if you forgive your poisoners, we Nigerians will not.

Allah Ya'isa = Allah is sufficient.

2 Likes

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by FriendNG: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
"I BELONG TO EVERYBODY AND I BELONG TO NOBODY"

1 Like

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by HungerBAD: 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:
* Those who poison him shall never know peace. Buhari was not expected to survive the poison during his medical vacation in UK according to his Doctors but God made it possible.

* From all indication the treatment only make him firm temporary. I hope he survives the evil of the wicked mostly his brothers from the north.

* Buhari fight against corruption and insurgency, truthfulness, Justice and fair play is the cause of his down fall.

* A man like Buhari failing to attain a Jumu@h prayer then something must be wrong. I do feel and think Buhari time is over. But I wish am wrong.

* May Allah heal you, make you strong and greater than ever. And if it is time may he grant you Jannatul Firdausil A,ala.

* Even if you forgive your poisoners we will not. Allah ya'isa.

What are you talking about?are you saying he is poisoned?

10 Likes

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by starchris(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
You people must be careful of the kinds of things you post here....

4 Likes

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by FriendNG: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

What are you talking about?are you saying he is poisoned?

Before I don't believe what the newspaper is saying. But am gradually being convinced.
Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by HungerBAD: 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Before I don't believe what the newspaper is saying. But am gradually being convinced.

Hmmm.

3 Likes

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by malton: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
You this OP are gradually confirming my suspicions about you.

You're an extremist who wouldn't mind setting this country on fire because of your Buhari.

You adopt extremist views and commit horrendous acts of defending the Hausa/Fulani supremacists worldview, and now this?

You might as well go ahead and tell us who poisoned him? angry

And for the record, that "I belong to everybody, and I belong to nobody" phrase is the greatest lie ever told in the history of Nigerian politics.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:

He refused to learn from 1985... His people betrayed him then, yet again 30 years later he only surrounded himself with just his people... This time around to the extent that his special adviser on media cant even have assess to him. This same his people love him so much that they forced him to abandon his treatment and family. Yet despite that the man is dying they still prevent him from traveling abroad for medical attention. Wetin Buhari take offend Daura? Even ur brother.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by SarrkiNemesis: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG A sworn Hater Of SaNusI LaMido S.

U Are Here wailing, Buhari is a Killer. Remember d Dogs and baboon.

He has no special Lives Than The Innocent biafrans his terrorist big. Army Murdered.

May he Rot in hell.

Yes He Was poisoned, by who then, Apc Ofcus.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by EternalTruths: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
Not only poison na poision

Yeye almajiri thinking

Buhari is gone

Go and bury him then forge ahead

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by SalamRushdie: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Who want to poison an 88 year old man who took up a job above his strength

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by CharlotteFlair: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
HungerBAD:

Hmmm.
grin That guy is a crazy zombie you'd say

4 Likes

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by fallout87: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Backward bush people.

You think every person that you favor that dies must have died from poisoning?

Uneducated and ignorant.

The man is old, has taken on tremendous stress and already had health issues. Only someone foolish wouldn't have thought this couldn't have happened.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by FriendNG: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nalikedis:
He refused to learn from 1985... His people betrayed him then, yet again 30 years later he only surrounded himself with just his people... This time around to the extent that his special adviser on media cant even have assess to him. This same his people love him so much that they forced him to abandon his treatment and family. Yet despite that the man is dying they still prevent him from traveling abroad for medical attention. Wetin Buhari take offend Daura? Even ur brother.

If true as alleged by Sahara reporters that they don't want him to travel abroad for medical attention in order not to lose relevance. Then my question is: What of if he dies due to lack of proper medical care, would they not lose relevance. Infact a bigger one because Osinbanjo will be sworn in and guess wat? He will sack them.
Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
His phone is ringing...... Yaradua is calling......

Abacha too dey miss Bubu.....

Hurry jooor go meet dem for dia....

9 Likes

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by CharlotteFlair: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Who stands to benefit most from buharis demise, osunbande. Did SW APC poison him?

3 Likes

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by kenny987(f): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is how they start planting and spinning some sinister narrative. Their natural bloodlust ingrained from excessive dust inhalation and head-thumping on the floor will not allow them maintain the peace rather they are preparing justification for the madness they plan to unleash on their ugly heads along with that of their families.

An old cargo already on his last legs is what they propped up and packaged as President, now the pressure n stress has knocked him off, dem say na poison. Even of that is the case, who has access to the fossil other than his own people he surrounded himself with based on standard nepotism? Who are those pulling his strings and taking decisions in his name? Aisha that tried to speak out shebi they have locked her up in d villa so she'll neither be seen nor heard? The yeye man, rather than take heed, relegated her to d kitchen and 'oza room'.

Yet they say they will never forgive the 'poisoners', they better contain their upcoming madness up north just like boko haram. Rubbish!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by Vicolan: 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
@Op then who poisoned him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by ZombieTAMER: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
The op is a pro northern propagandist
Nobody should waste precious time on him or his baseless threads

Buhari is old and sick
He wasn't fit to be president

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by FriendNG: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Who stands to benefit most from buharis demise, osunbande. Did SW APC poison him?

I did not say he was poisoned. "Might"

If he was poisoned, the first suspect should be corrupt individuals not SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by EternalTruths: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Go and bury Buhari

Fulani herdsmen terrorizing Nigerians should get ready to pay for their sins

7 Likes

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by CharlotteFlair: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Lolzz...You have been peddling this your conspiracy for some time now. Its high time you put a human face to it.

4 Likes

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by madridguy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
@ FriendNG, Insha Allah Abu Zahra will not die. It is bold written that people around him are evil plotters but Allah SWT will shame them all.

Sai Baba, La tahzan inalaha ma'ana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by FriendNG: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
Vicolan:
@Op then who poisoned him?
Ask DESERT HERALD Newspaper
Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by kenny987(f): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Which corrupt individuals have access to him enough to poison him?

13 Likes

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by FriendNG: 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
kenny987:

Which corrupt individuals have access to him enough to poison him?

And you think corrupt individuals will go directly and poison him. They must have a close person who can betray the president to execute the task.
Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by kenny987(f): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
FriendNG:

And you think corrupt individuals will go directly and poison him. They must have a close person who can betray the president.

That's what I'm asking na, who are the persons close enough to poison him?

7 Likes

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by FriendNG: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
kenny987:

That's what I'm asking na, who are the persons close enough to poison him?

Stop asking me this question. How can I know. Channel it to DESERT HERALD Newspaper they said he was poison through air conditioner cylinder.

You can read here: https://www.nairaland.com/3695158/how-president-buhari-poisoned
Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by FriendNG: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
madridguy:
@ FriendNG, Insha Allah Abu Zahra will not die. It is bold written that people around him are evil plotters but Allah SWT will shame them all.

Sai Baba, Laa tanza inalaha ma'ana.

Ameen. La tahzan*
Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by Alanzazani: 1:10am On May 01, 2017
una don start una propaganda. if an ethnic crises breaks out it will be hot for the muslim north. i can see how you are trying to court the SW i think they should have wisened up. the middlebelt has wisened up. a lou]d warning to literate hausa fulanis. do not overheat the polity or it might just. be a premis for ....

7 Likes

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by afonjadie: 1:12am On May 01, 2017
Afonjas number 1 suspect grin

4 Likes

Re: Perhaps From Indications Buhari Was Poisoned - I Wish Am Wrong by afonjadie: 1:15am On May 01, 2017
I trust abokis to know the number 1 suspect and know where, when and how to go after them grin You have done it before in Kwara, Lagos should not be difficult. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Each Region Voted Pmb In % In 2015 And Appointment Given To Each Region. / Checkout Newly Introduced Additional Uniforms Launched By The Nigeria Customs / Nnamdi Kanu Open Up Disgraceful Secrets About Bola Ahmed Tinubu Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.