Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts (15706 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / Google Adsense Texts Ads And Image Ads Which One Pays Adsense Publishers More / How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by TheRealOwner(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2017
Op walahi you have saved my life. I have over 1000 screenshots of whatsapp active phone numbers I intend advertising to. Each image has at least 7 phone numbers. I use hand write reach 200.i had to stop soldierdollar
Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by kpaofame: 9:17am On May 02, 2017
nice one but most times one might still need to arrange the text properly, page break and indent are sometimes screwed up for pc version though i am yet to try this app...will do shortly

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by TheLawTheLegal: 9:55am On May 02, 2017
Thanks Op. But which of The apps is The best or which one do you use mostly?
Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by pacespot(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2017
I am going to give these tools a hug, thanks OP.

But accuracy is important, you don't want to convert your image into an unreadable text
Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by Horleey: 10:56am On May 02, 2017
Wow! This is groundbreaking. Nice one OP
Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by Mrlouis: 12:16pm On May 02, 2017
All these OCR apps are crappy..if u need a job well done, get Adobe acrobat xi pro with advanced OCR technology for pc.. It has advanced OCR capabilities to convert even low quality non editable PDFs and pictures u took with ur phone with text on them to editable Microsoft word documents with minimal errors in extreme cases..its not free though, if you are smart enough u can get a cra.ck for it.
Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:49pm On May 02, 2017
i like this
Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by franchuks(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2017
Please how do I locate it on my Gionee phone??
Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by franchuks(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2017
ITbomb:

This app - Scan to Text is probably the best as it neatly arrange the text for you. Download Here

If you are using Gionee, no need for any app, just use the carry come Text Recognition feature and convert to text
[quote author=ITbomb post=56124406]

Please how do I locate it on my Gionee phone??
Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by ITbomb(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2017
[quote author=franchuks post=56142422][/quote]
First Switch on the camera
Then locate the colored box at the top left corner.
Tap on it and it will show you the menu below with various options including Text Recognition and Translation and other options, you can even create a gif pix

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by makinson2865: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tanks op, can it work with captcha too.
Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by bloggeraloks: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hi,

You can use any one tool for Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts in easy ways. Read more trading news at https://theinctimes.com/.
Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by pericoma100: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Thanks for the explanation. Is not surprising on how time flies. Currently am using uburubot image to text converter Tool to do this now. https://uburubot.com/uburubot-image-to-text-converter or you can simply visit https://uburubot.com and search for the tool.
Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by pericoma100: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Thanks for the direction, but that is way too long. I achieved it with this tool fast fast https://uburubot.com/uburubot-image-to-text-converter
Re: Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts by rodrigo13: 12:03pm On Jan 15
Can this be solved on iPhones/iPads? It's hard for me to find something convenient on iOS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Http And Https Websites / Width Auto Resize To Fit Screen (CSS) / Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.