Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Can I Watch Nfl Playoffs In Nigeria? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can I Watch Nfl Playoffs In Nigeria? (2222 Views)

NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? / Nba Playoffs 08-predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Watch Nfl Playoffs In Nigeria? by mendomp: 3:11am On Jan 07, 2010
hello all, any room for a fan of american football here? i will be in nigeria in about a weeks time, and i was wondering if any tv stations over in lagos will show the nfl playoffs?
any info is appreciated.
thanks
Re: Can I Watch Nfl Playoffs In Nigeria? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:16am On Jan 07, 2010
I'm sure you can watch the re-runs on NFL network Nigeria.
Re: Can I Watch Nfl Playoffs In Nigeria? by mendomp: 3:18am On Jan 07, 2010
nothing live?
anyway thanks for the input
Re: Can I Watch Nfl Playoffs In Nigeria? by A40(m): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
Of course. Just make sure you get you some ESPN although they show more AFC playoff games than NFC but they are alright
Re: Can I Watch Nfl Playoffs In Nigeria? by OgidiBoy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
A-40 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What have you done with our J-girl angry angry ever since you started going out with her, she just disappeared into thin air. cry cry
Re: Can I Watch Nfl Playoffs In Nigeria? by A40(m): 12:36am On Jan 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

A-40 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What have you done with our J-girl angry angry ever since you started going out with her, she just disappeared into thin air. cry cry
Osanobua!!! Did you smoke some Cohiba?? Anyways relax your mind and let your conscience free she is safe & sound
Re: Can I Watch Nfl Playoffs In Nigeria? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2010
A-40:

Osanobua!!! Did you smoke some Cohiba?? Anyways relax your mind and let your conscience free she is safe & sound

Then how come she never comes by to say hi to me anymore angry
Re: Can I Watch Nfl Playoffs In Nigeria? by A40(m): 1:03am On Jan 09, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Then how come she never comes by to say hi to me anymore angry
She's been uber-busy my guy she would holla at you when she can

(1) (Reply)

Surest Daily FIXED Odds / Cristiano Ronaldo Spotted Kissing Stunning Fitness Model / Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.