Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

I Need Your Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Your Help (588 Views)

I Need Your Help. How Real Is This Job Interview? / Please Who Has Registered For Nigerian Prison Services,m I Need Your Help / Does Grandlead Heritage Real? Pls I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help by lorachi(f): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pls I received this mail by 3pm today, and later SMS was sent to me with the same purpose. Pls is this genuine? Should I honor the invitation or not?pls help me.thanks.

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your most recent application for a job opportunity, we would like to recommend you for an Assessment, Oral and Written test interview followed by the job duties and specifications on 1 May By 9 AM at our office ACR GROUP INC.

No 95, along ikorodu express road, Fadeyi bus-stop, fadeyi, Lagos. 

Fadeyi is close to yaba / ojuelegba area of Lagos state, Nigeria.

You will write an aptitude test which will last for about 15minutes.

Then you will have an interview with the department manager. The interview will last about 45 minutes before the selection process begin which will last for about 1-3 hours. Please bring two passports, this invitation message for reference purpose and also the sms you will receive from CAREER PLUS, as well as a copy of your driver's license or any valid id card to the interview.

Be punctual, lateness will not be condoned.

The interview will hold despite May 1 Holiday.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

Akingbade Tosin

The Human Resources Desk

www.acrng.com

Ambassador Care Resource Group Incorporated

Attention!
In lieu of your CV,u're recommended for a Customer service duty with ACR GROUP by 9:am on 1 MAY @No 95,Fadeyi B/Stp,Fadeyi,Lagos.Details in ur mail
Re: I Need Your Help by serverconnect(m): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
It is GNLD, run with your two legs. do not bother to attend, they will ambassodor you with their sweet mouth.
Re: I Need Your Help by nepapole(m): 12:21am On May 01, 2017
Anything fadeyi, onipanu is 95% scam(gnld I mean).
Re: I Need Your Help by olufemijason: 2:04am On May 01, 2017
Kindly note,I aslo received the same mail today.I browse through their web site.I couldn't find anything related to the position advertized.
Thanks guys for sharing your insightful experience in this regard.
Re: I Need Your Help by daezeangel: 9:18am On May 02, 2017
Did you later go for the assessment/interview, I would like to know how far, I just got the message too. Thanks
Re: I Need Your Help by kitan24hrs(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2017
Hello guys

I got this same message but i waited to hear all the story. I will tell you that a trial is all i gave and today am enjoying the opportunities and i have been connected via different means to great people.
Am not here to convince you but i just wanna ask a question have you tried it?
Dont always listen to others, because they havnt taken that risk to even try to take the step.

I dont have a regret joining them cos now i make minimum of 40k in one presentation weekly
The company gave me hamper of products for free every month
Now am qualified to travel out of Nigeria
Its your choice to take or leave

I will be uploading pictures of myself very soon for evidence i dont have to fake anything or lie cos its real

And to all haters who only listen to rumors i wish you the same position you are cos u will never grow

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Sales Program Job / In Need Of An Ushering Job Please / Librarian Needed At Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.