Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Please Who Has Registered For Nigerian Prison Services,m I Need Your Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Has Registered For Nigerian Prison Services,m I Need Your Help (776 Views)

Still On Nigeria Prison Services / I Need Help Logging Into Nigerian Prison Services Website / How To Apply For Nigerian Prison Services Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Registered For Nigerian Prison Services,m I Need Your Help by extendedtrends: 4:17pm On May 19, 2018
After upload my documents, I didn't see any box to proceed to step six, does it mean that the process is complete or not complete
Please help me on this
Re: Please Who Has Registered For Nigerian Prison Services,m I Need Your Help by Ebowo(f): 7:24am On May 20, 2018
Not complete, you need to keep trying it until you are able to finish on the finish botton , also use a fast browser like chrome,or fire Fox, It could be bad network making your browser not to completely load the page
Re: Please Who Has Registered For Nigerian Prison Services,m I Need Your Help by janet1989: 10:07am On May 20, 2018
extendedtrends:
After upload my documents, I didn't see any box to proceed to step six, does it mean that the process is complete or not complete
Please help me on this
I successfully registered and apply, I can help you. just call or WhatsApp me on 08138409216
Re: Please Who Has Registered For Nigerian Prison Services,m I Need Your Help by Annydan: 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
Pls on d working experience page. The starting date n ending date is showing d same.pls can u tell me what to do to rectify d problem. Thanks
Re: Please Who Has Registered For Nigerian Prison Services,m I Need Your Help by extendedtrends: 5:32pm On May 20, 2018
Okay thank you
Ebowo:
Not complete, you need to keep trying it until you are able to finish on the finish botton , also use a fast browser like chrome,or fire Fox, It could be bad network making your browser not to completely load the page
Re: Please Who Has Registered For Nigerian Prison Services,m I Need Your Help by extendedtrends: 5:39pm On May 20, 2018
Ebowo:
Please I tried it did not work, did you encounter such problem when applying
Re: Please Who Has Registered For Nigerian Prison Services,m I Need Your Help by janet1989: 6:57pm On May 20, 2018
Annydan:
Pls on d working experience page. The starting date n ending date is showing d same.pls can u tell me what to do to rectify d problem. Thanks
don't worry whether its showing the same date. you just make sure you type the correct date. then after uploading all you documents, before you see the submit button, you will see preview. it is from that preview you will discover that the correct date is truly changed. then u will preview to check if there is any mistake. then after careful check, you can then click submit. but mind you ,after clicking submit, u can no longer Edith anything.
Re: Please Who Has Registered For Nigerian Prison Services,m I Need Your Help by Annydan: 10:17pm On May 20, 2018
janet1989:

don't worry whether its showing the same date. you just make sure you type the correct date. then after uploading all you documents, before you see the submit button, you will see preview. it is from that preview you will discover that the correct date is truly changed. then u will preview to check if there is any mistake. then after careful check, you can then click submit. but mind you ,after clicking submit, u can no longer Edith anything.

OK thanks. It works just as u said

(1) (Reply)

Wazobia FM Fresh Graduate & Exp. Massive Recruitment (15 Positions) / Myk Cosmetics Ltd / SSCE And OND Qualification Female Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.