Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,857 members, 7,862,813 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message (23494 Views)

I Never Said Benin Owned Lagos – Oba Akiolu / Oba Akiolu Arrives For Fashola's Photographic Foundation Ceremony In Style / Oba Rilwan Akiolu's Palace On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by Unstoppable97(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2017
Respect is reciprocal ,Oni of Ife deserve respect no matter the age of Oba of Lagos ,besides "Ibanuje lojo ori,ipo lagba" ie age is just a digit,I watched the video online to say the truth oba of Lagos is too rude and insultive . am in my house come and snub me too so that I can get more money and influence than Oni of ife. @Uns
Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by Shikena(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2017
GLOBALINF:

point of correction: ONI OF IFE is the king of all YORUBA empire within and outside Nigeria. be it in USA, Brazil, BENIN REPUBLIC, South America, anywhere you have Yoruba descendant, but Oba of Lagos is just a BAALE of ISALE EKO. his supremacy cannot go beyond that line. he is nobody in Mushin, Ikeja, Agege and the likes cos they have their own king.
Current issues aside - do not re-write history.... sorry, Ooni of Ife is not the king of all Yoruba empire. The only empire in Yorubaland was the Oyo Empire and it was never ruled by any Ooni. We all know who ruled that empire.
Let us face reality, neither the Ooni nor the Alaafin can order the Oba of Lagos around. As rulers, they will handle this diplomatically their own way. Thanks.
Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by scopenatty07: 12:14pm On May 01, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Were are the jagaban worshippers..Pls u guys shuld remember Oba Rilwan is tinubus boy and accord him some respect.Before jagaban gets angry..Lagos state is the greatest state ad the heart of southwest..Osun state is should I say the bottom in function,ad position.The least state.. We all know the Heart is more important than the bottom(YANSH)..so the osun king ad his supporters should better calm down..TEAM Akiolu cool

why did you sound like an idiot? the Ooni(Oodua heir) throne was create at about A.D 1100 why OBA Akinolu seat was created 1600 by the grandson of Oduduwa...So
SIRmanjar:
Were are the jagaban worshippers..Pls u guys shuld remember Oba Rilwan is tinubus boy and accord him some respect.Before jagaban gets angry..Lagos state is the greatest state ad the heart of southwest..Osun state is should I say the bottom in function,ad position.The least state.. We all know the Heart is more important than the bottom(YANSH)..so the osun king ad his supporters should better calm down..TEAM Akiolu cool

why did you sound like an idiot? the Ooni(Oodua heir) throne was created at about A.D 1100 why OBA Akinolu seat was created 1600 by the grandson of Oduduwa...So Akinolu disrespected his grand father.
SIRmanjar:

why did you sound like an idiot? the Ooni(Oodua heir) throne was create at about A.D 1100 why OBA Akinolu seat was created 1600 by the grandson of Oduduwa...So
Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by scopenatty07: 12:18pm On May 01, 2017
Shikena:

Current issues aside - do not re-write history.... sorry, Ooni of Ife is not the king of all Yoruba empire. The only empire in Yorubaland was the Oyo Empire and it was never ruled by any Ooni. We all know who ruled that empire.
Let us face reality, neither the Ooni nor the Alaafin can order the Oba of Lagos around. As rulers, they will handle this diplomatically their own way. Thanks.
the only thing I sensed here is ignorance. Oduduwa gave birth to Oranmiyan(his last born) who was the first King in Oyo...Ooni is the father of Yoruba race why Alaafin is the sailor of our custom. Ask your grand dad!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by malware: 12:27pm On May 01, 2017
cbrass:

And how did you know he finished the oba wink

By mere listrning to the tone of his voice, one should know that the guy is just finishing the Oba grin
Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by scopenatty07: 12:37pm On May 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Yoruba Man Drops Insultive Video Message For Oba Akinolu For Snubbing Ooni Of Ife In Public

[img]http://2.bp..com/-98hFEgM7bYQ/WQZwkV_qkhI/AAAAAAAAagA/f1s4wPWf2JomTgPdLxc-cZKTtSuaGAwYACLcB/s1600/IMG_20170501_001457.png[/img]

This yoruba man pictured above dropped a very insultive video message for Oba Rilwan Akinolu Of Lagos after when he publicly snubbed the Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi publicly at an Event held in lagos .

WATCH THE HOT VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1nYcx8k1KA

WHAT 'S YOUR TAKE? HIT OR MISS

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/yoruba-man-drops-insultive-video.html

The throne of Ooni was created A.D 1100 and Ogunfunminire as one of the Oduduwa son came to Isheri to settle down where he gave birth to almost 11 sons, thereafter ogunfunminire sons started dominating territories where you now have OBA of Lagos, Ido etc. in history Onido of Ido Lagos is higher in rank than Eleko of Eko because it was Benin city that controls the entire Eko before Onido of Ido fought it and he won the Lagos territory from the Benin people. So Akinolu has no audacity, effrontery, impudence and what have you to belittle "Arole Oodua"

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by cbrass(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2017
malware:

By mere listrning to the tone of his voice, one should know that the guy is just finishing the Oba grin

Yes o, shame dey catch me sef, he really dragged him on the ground. He even went on to say he has offended Yorubas in UK and USA and he said when next akiolu visits he should be careful because guys will attack him
Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by nduchucks: 12:59pm On May 01, 2017
Was this not the same fool who said our people from the east should go and jump into the lagoon? Karma don hama this Oba.
Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by Emeritusseun(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Oba akiolu rules lagos and lagos is the most important state in de west so his sit is greater than onis sit..Who sabi osun state?They are confusing people with dere prosperous past GLORY and am sure u have heard the saying I get am before no be property..so my man with this few point of mine I hope I have bin able to convince you and not to confuse you that akiolu is grater then oni..THANK U.

oba akiolu isnt d oba of lagos state,..he is the oba of isale eko.,he is called eleko of eko!...it is only lagos island dat he reigns!..be guided!...oba akran of badagry is also in lagos, and he is far superior to akiolu

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by sshalom(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2017
There is a powerful scripture for all leaders, whether political, religious, corporate or traditional. They will do well to take note and apply it in the daily lives , conducts and behaviours.

Psalm 49:20
Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by Emeritusseun(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2017
SIRmanjar:

But lagos is the greatest state in the west..A million times greater than osun and oba akiolu rules lagos..if im dey pain anybody make una go crucify oba akiolu for im palace shikena! MY LAGOS IS GREATER DAN OSUN

if u dnt av an iota of idea abt history of d yoruba kingsom, it is better u control ur orbicularis oris.,..oba akiolu is d oba of isale eko, not oba of lagos state!...d crown of akiolu isnt a direct crown from d oduduwa, it was a secondary crown from benin kingdom!....he isnt real oba in yoruba kingdom!....he is d king of d white cap chiefs!....oba akran of badagry has d ancestral crown, ooni of ife has, olugbo of ugbo has, alake of egba has, olubadan has, alaafin has!....dz are obas wit yoruba heritage! Oba akiolu isnt oba has far as yoruba kingdom is concerned!...AKIOLU IS NOT KING OF LAGOS STATE BUT THE KING OF ISALE EKO Popularly called LAGOS ISLAND....

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by NoBasisForUnity: 3:45pm On May 01, 2017
Oba Lilwayne Akiolu is always addicted to Elder aromatic schnapp also know as 'Baba pari' 24/7. He can never function without alcohol flowing in his vein. grin
Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by rhames(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Said Oba Akinolu should beg obasanjo to follow him to Apologize to Ooni Of Ife... I give d guy Big HIT

did you say OBJ? Shore. He would have stopped Oba Ojaja II's coronation if he was an Ife Kingmaker. OBJ is even worse. He has never been loyal or honest to anyone except himself.
Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by SIRmanjar(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2017
Emeritusseun:

if u dnt av an iota of idea abt history of d yoruba kingsom, it is better u control ur orbicularis oris.,..oba akiolu is d oba of isale eko, not oba of lagos state!...d crown of akiolu isnt a direct crown from d oduduwa, it was a secondary crown from benin kingdom!....he isnt real oba in yoruba kingdom!....he is d king of d white cap chiefs!....oba akran of badagry has d ancestral crown, ooni of ife has, olugbo of ugbo has, alake of egba has, olubadan has, alaafin has!....dz are obas wit yoruba heritage! Oba akiolu isnt oba has far as yoruba kingdom is concerned!...AKIOLU IS NOT KING OF LAGOS STATE BUT THE KING OF ISALE EKO Popularly called LAGOS ISLAND....
Lagos iland is the power house of lagos ad oba akiolu reigns dia so his the greatest king.
Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by Achiles: 4:53pm On May 01, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Who be dis runaway mental patience?Oba Rilwan sit down jejely, oni ogunwusi shakespare come offer handshake,im reject the handshake..na crime again?wot if oni just use the hand wipe ass for toilet nko? or im put jazz dia nko?To reject suspicious hand shake no be crime.
I don taya for all this una history sef.I get am before no be property.

You obviously don't have history and I am not surprised it doesn't matter to you. It matters a lot at Karo o hire land. It is an obligation to acknowledge an elder's greeting.
Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by Emeritusseun(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Lagos iland is the power house of lagos ad oba akiolu reigns dia so his the greatest king.

are u kidding me?.....i will forgve u because u dnt knw wat u are saying!....is he d richest king in lagos state?...or wat makes him to be d greatet king?
Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by samesco: 11:18am On May 02, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Who is benzema and who is messi?Akiolu is Maradona and pelle put togeder In one man..if akiolu be club side im go be real Madrid oni go be Orlando pirate..And u know the number one club in the world.
I can see that u lack the will to learn. Enjoy your ignorance while it last!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by octintopp: 10:58pm On May 02, 2017
Akinolu see say ooni no want pay bribe... And as ex black&black baba like #20 die na so them dey wave hand for road side....#obadindinrin#oponu
Re: Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message by Yankiss(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2017
sexy74:

I get am before truly is not a property, but remember history is there to teach.
Lagos being the most important state in the west does not make its Oba superior.
From what's learnt is that Oba of Lagos, is the head of white capped chiefs, please correct me if am wrong.
Ooni ,even if younger is still more recognized and more cultured than Akiolu who talks anyhow.

Is Akiolu Oba of Lagos Island or Lagos State? I need to know please. We speak as though he reigns over the entire Lagos State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Origin Of The Slang "419" And Ghana-must-go(the Bag) / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure / The Black Race Is Unintelligent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.