Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Please I Need Help On How To Use This Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Help On How To Use This Phone. (605 Views)

This phone has the longest battery Life / Where Can I Get This Phone? / Who Remembers This Phone? Amazing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On How To Use This Phone. by mitchyy(f): 3:54am On Jan 07, 2010
I just got this phone from my elder brother with the name 'HELIO' on top.
You can slide upwards and sideways.sliding sideways reveals keyboard buttons.
It uses memory card.
But the phone doesnt have provision for sim card at the back,its just the battery.
Please what do i do?
I desperately need to start using the phone.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Use This Phone. by DualCore1: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2010
If there's not provision for a sim card, you really cannot use the phone with any Network (except the one it was locked to). The best you can do with that phone is use it as a music player, an organizer, a camera or just play games with.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Use This Phone. by mitchyy(f): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2010
@dual core,
awwwwwh,dats bad.
Anyway,its ok.
Thanks for the info.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Use This Phone. by mitchyy(f): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2010
@dual core,
awwwwwh,dats bad.
Anyway,its ok.
Thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Recieve An Alert When On My Phone When My Friend Recieves A Call Or Sms / My Operamini Fail To Connect / N95 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.