Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Pray For Buhari, Saraki Asks Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Buhari, Saraki Asks Nigerians (444 Views)

Saraki Asks Oshiomhole To Resign / Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pray For Buhari, Saraki Asks Nigerians by Flashmove: 3:42am On May 01, 2017
From Layi Olanrewaju, Ilorin

The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, yesterday asked Nigerians to continue to pray for President Muhammadu Buhari and other leaders in the country.

Saraki equally asked them to continue to pray for peace and prosperity in the country. “All of us irrespective of tribal and religious affiliations should work for the progress of the country,” he admonished. Saraki said such prayers by all Nigerians would bring about the desired peaceful co-existence and engender the growth of the nation in the face of global economic down-turn and insecurity.

The Senate President, who spoke at the 31st Annual Maolid of Sheikh Ibrahim Niass, held in Ilorin, Kwara state capital, extolled the virtues of the late sage. The event was organised worldwide by the Majmahu Ahbab Shiekh Ibrahim Niass with members of Tijaniyah group movement across Nigeria and other Africa countries in attendance. Also speaking,the Kwara state governor, Alhaji AbdulFatah Ahmed, charged religions leaders in the country to shun all forms of hate preaching that could ignite crises among adherents of various faiths, especially youths.

Represented by the Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Isiaka Gold, the governor congratulated the organisers group for hosting the event in Ilorin, stressing that his administration will continue to create enabling environment for educative, religions and other meaningful activities to thrive in the state. Also, the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari described late Sheikh Ibrahim Niass as a sincere and pious religions cleric whose landmark achievements and legacies have continue to gain importance even many years after his death.

The Emir said: “Today is my happiest day since the day I have been on the throne as the Emir of Ilorin. I am overwhelmed and I sincerely congratulate Khalifah Sheikh Tijani Niass for his presence as well as Sheik Dahiru

http://www.naijaresponds.com/2017/04/pray-for-buhari-saraki-asks-nigerians.html ( Naija Responds Blog)

Re: Pray For Buhari, Saraki Asks Nigerians by orisa37: 4:56am On May 01, 2017
Flashmove:

From Layi Olanrewaju, Ilorin

The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, yesterday asked Nigerians to continue to pray for President Muhammadu Buhari and other leaders in the country.

Saraki equally asked them to continue to pray for peace and prosperity in the country. “All of us irrespective of tribal and religious affiliations should work for the progress of the country,” he admonished. Saraki said such prayers by all Nigerians would bring about the desired peaceful co-existence and engender the growth of the nation in the face of global economic down-turn and insecurity.

The Senate President, who spoke at the 31st Annual Maolid of Sheikh Ibrahim Niass, held in Ilorin, Kwara state capital, extolled the virtues of the late sage. The event was organised worldwide by the Majmahu Ahbab Shiekh Ibrahim Niass with members of Tijaniyah group movement across Nigeria and other Africa countries in attendance. Also speaking,the Kwara state governor, Alhaji AbdulFatah Ahmed, charged religions leaders in the country to shun all forms of hate preaching that could ignite crises among adherents of various faiths, especially youths.

Represented by the Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Isiaka Gold, the governor congratulated the organisers group for hosting the event in Ilorin, stressing that his administration will continue to create enabling environment for educative, religions and other meaningful activities to thrive in the state. Also, the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari described late Sheikh Ibrahim Niass as a sincere and pious religions cleric whose landmark achievements and legacies have continue to gain importance even many years after his death.

The Emir said: “Today is my happiest day since the day I have been on the throne as the Emir of Ilorin. I am overwhelmed and I sincerely congratulate Khalifah Sheikh Tijani Niass for his presence as well as Sheik Dahiru

http://www.naijaresponds.com/2017/04/pray-for-buhari-saraki-asks-nigerians.html ( Naija Responds Blog)

We are praying. Is he praying?

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari, Saraki Asks Nigerians by Flashmove: 5:12am On May 01, 2017
orisa37:

We are praying. Is he praying?

He is somewhere now counting his stolen money , while he ask Nigerians to pray...
Re: Pray For Buhari, Saraki Asks Nigerians by Flashmove: 5:13am On May 01, 2017
Saraki is somewhere now counting his stolen money , while he ask Nigerians to pray... Did Buhari Needs prayers,? Which prayer point do he need?
Re: Pray For Buhari, Saraki Asks Nigerians by princechurchill(m): 5:26am On May 01, 2017
Let the Extinction be faster ohhh Lord.. Amen
Re: Pray For Buhari, Saraki Asks Nigerians by Mynd44: 5:38am On May 01, 2017

(1)

APC Is A Shamelessly Demonic Party / Aregbesola Signs Executive Order On Inquest Into Adeleke’s Death / Customs Constitutes Management, Appoints Dcgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.