Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,835 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo (18086 Views)

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Police Arrest Woman Who Pressed Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano. PICS / "It Was A Joke": UNIBEN Student Who Drugged Her Nephew Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by Nobody: 9:40am On May 01, 2017
Mad people everywhere
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by AjiChris(f): 9:45am On May 01, 2017
Gbese Re o
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by pocohantas(f): 9:46am On May 01, 2017
Hot iron?
That woman is sick! Jeez!!!
I hope she isn't walking about freely? I can only imagine the pains that boy is going through. cry

RealHaute:
Pocohantas will not see this one o. But if it is bending like crayfish........ lipsrsealed
You missed this?
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by RealHaute: 9:50am On May 01, 2017
Pocohantas will not see this one o. But if it is bending like crayfish........ lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by karrim4real(m): 9:51am On May 01, 2017
Get your fully approved Google Adsense Account for US and UK. Whatsapp me if interested
+2348131915690http://www.nairaland.com/3765204/usa-uk-fully-approved-non

Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by wtfCode: 9:55am On May 01, 2017
Tenim47:
everything is not lagos state again, its now kano cool kwontinue
Don't worry, Lagos will still come up b4 evening
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by elaigwusimona(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2017
Frustration na bad thing, na wetin make my dad nearly kill me as them no pay am for 4 months.
My dad eat okro 4 some extent na 1day as we de eat 2gether, we just de drag de food as if na eating competition until de food throway, na so my dad just bend my back give me 1heavy blow. i nearly fight am oo becuz de tin pain die. well, na God go reward dat woman.
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by dannyphocus: 9:57am On May 01, 2017
normally
dhardline:
Some People can be heartless embarassed
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by Jzeed(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2017
One of the reasons we need to go back to the basics as a nation. If we had a functioning social services, our children would not have to suffer such. It is easy for others to see it as another person's problems until it involves your own child or close relative. Poor boy. Who would hold the said perpetrator of this evil to account? Nigeria needs systems and structures in place to help root out things like this.
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by Erinz: 10:06am On May 01, 2017
Something of such happened in OAU some year s back when a guy allegedly stole and the person that perpetrated that was jailed. It shud b same for that wicked woman
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2017
Eurydice:
It's the North...I guess nothing will be done about this.

Quote me...make thunder strike you.

Your obviously couldn't wait to read carefully and note that the woman is from Osun state before espousing such bigotry.SMH.

1 Like

Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by EverBlazingy2k(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2017
Women are extremely dengerious.

Never give ur child as househelp to any body, irrespective of ur relationship with him/her.
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by Tynasparks(f): 11:32am On May 01, 2017
Thank God man is not God... If i had the opportunity to revenge on that boys behalf, ama give the lady the exact same treatment .
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by Hades2016(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2017
Nne5:
Press hot iron on her chest too.Then jail her
women are all same .... dem no want use eyes see another person pikin. ... you guys are sane biko undecided
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by abelokanlawon: 1:05pm On May 01, 2017
North North North o gaoooooo
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by Npumpy: 2:03pm On May 01, 2017
This is wickedness of the highest order, am sure she will protect her own children like egg. May God deliver us.
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by DexteryJoe(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2017
seriously, we need to set up laws in this country for Child Abuse and maltreatment, heaven knows u can't try this to any child of Myn, wld make sure I fish u out even from d grave
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by Arizontal: 5:07pm On May 01, 2017
y women be lyk dis nah...?

Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by RealHaute: 5:20pm On May 01, 2017
pocohantas:
Hot iron?
That woman is sick! Jeez!!!
I hope she isn't walking about freely? I can only imagine the pains that boy is going through. cry

You missed this?

I guess I was just in too much of a hurry to give you stick. tongue
Re: Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo by hamzeiy: 7:46pm On May 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
This is nothing since it wasn't a man that did it to a woman.
if it was the other way around.the news for dun reach the sky...feminist are just comfused and stewpid pple

(1) (2) (Reply)

ALUU4: Dismissed Sergeant Faces Prosecution / Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] / PDP Supporter Shot Dead In Gboko, Benue State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.