Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan (5552 Views)

Smart Trybe Offer N100 For 1gb And N500 For 5gb / Airtel Trybe Night Plan Not Working / Airtel Monthly Bundles And Trybe Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by MadJay: 7:07am On May 01, 2017
I subscribed for the N25 for 500MB Airtel night plan yesterday morning, then I tired to access a site using Chrome browser and I was redirected to free.facebook. com which means that there's no data. I kept trying with other apps that require Internet connection to function still same result, so I tried the N200 for 1.5GB and it was still the same story of the other day. I called 111 and they said '' we'll look into it'' and that's how my N225 was gone like breeze.

You've been able to use the airtel night plan in here.

Peace
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by babarazy: 7:20am On May 01, 2017
i tried to subscribe around 3 AM today but i couldn't.
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by horlah005: 8:11am On May 01, 2017
The same thing happened to me 2days ago. I contacted their customers care services and ask whether the plan had some problems, but I was told not. I tried it again last night and it worked perfectly well...
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by ITbomb(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2017
For airtel, I would advise always off your data first before subscription, then put it on after.

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by MadJay: 8:20am On May 01, 2017
babarazy:
i tried to subscribe around 3 AM today but i couldn't.
was ya money deducted?
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by MadJay: 8:22am On May 01, 2017
ITbomb:
For airtel, I would advise always off your data first before subscription, then put it on after.

My data was off all time before subscription
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by MadJay: 8:28am On May 01, 2017
horlah005:
The same thing happened to me 2days ago. I contacted their customers care services and ask whether the plan had some problems, but I was told not. I tried it again last night and it worked perfectly well...
Alright will try again, If it's still the same I'll go haywire on em
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by leonard002(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2017
And always subscribe after 12am. If it's before it'll not work

1 Like

Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by alexov(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2017
Used it yesterday morning to download the final episode of 13 reasons why. Didn't have any problems with it.
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by Nobody: 9:23am On May 01, 2017
i normally have problem with it but last two times i tried was ok...
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by tspouse(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2017
MadJay:
Alright will try again, If it's still the same I'll go haywire on em
pls wats d code for d 25 and 200 sub
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:22am On May 01, 2017
I used it last night.
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by do4luv14(m): 12:14pm On May 01, 2017
tspouse:
pls wats d code for d 25 and 200 sub

jst fail *312# and select 3 wich is trybe nite and selection. 1 wich is 12am -5am,

but make sure ur data is off, and subscribe by 12:05 or after 12am, then you are gud to go
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by joe4christ(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2017
MadJay:
I subscribed for the N25 for 500MB Airtel night plan yesterday morning, then I tired to access a site using Chrome browser and I was redirected to free.facebook. com which means that there's no data. I kept trying with other apps that require Internet connection to function still same result, so I tried the N200 for 1.5GB and it was still the same story of the other day. I called 111 and they said '' we'll look into it'' and that's how my N225 was gone like breeze.

Peace

When next you are faced with such, simply do the following:
1) Download a VPN app called "Psyphon shield"
2) tweak the app with
i) redirect.glo.com for glo
ii) 0.facebook.com fir airtel
iii) datareset.mtnonline.com for mtn
iv) and any og the above for etisalat.

Note: the above tweak should be inserted on the Psyphon shield handler menu where you see Proxy server. while your proxy type must be Real Host.

Do this and thank me later!

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by Osasnidas(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2017
leonard002:
And always subscribe after 12am. If it's before it'll not work
not really.. sometimes i do subscribe before 12am and it works. their data usually rolls over to the next day if it doesnt get exhausted so subscribing for that day becomes hard unless it expires
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by MutantMetahuman: 7:42pm On May 01, 2017
Stay away from airtel night plan. Just like every other airtel data, its dubious. I lost a lot of money to their night plan.
Mtn is the way forward.
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by kene05(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2017
Yes, I experience this some week back, I subscribed for 200# 1.5gb night plan.. The money was deducted and it didn't browse.. Customer care said I have exhausted my data, whereas I did not use 1kb..yeye airtel
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by yemoxyl(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2017
It Works for me
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by SolidGenius(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2017
Mine is this... If I subscribed the previous night, If I decide to subscribe the next day it will keep saying you already belong to this plan.. Honestly it kind of frustrating. Who has experienced such? And what would suggest is the solution. Thanks

Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by AdeniyiA(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2017
MadJay:

Peace
AIRTEL will refund you
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by Bigjane(f): 9:06pm On May 01, 2017
Airtel no dey do wayo. unlike empty hen.lol
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by tspouse(m): 10:20pm On May 01, 2017
do4luv14:

jst fail *312# and select 3 wich is trybe nite and selection. 1 wich is 12am -5am,

but make sure ur data is off, and subscribe by 12:05 or after 12am, then you are gud to go
thanx bro
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by Darius4God(m): 12:39am On May 02, 2017
SolidGenius:
Mine is this... If I subscribed the previous night, If I decide to subscribe the next day it will keep saying you already belong to this plan.. Honestly it kind of frustrating. Who has experienced such? And what would suggest is the solution. Thanks
It usually happens when you didn't exhaust your previous night's data.All you have to do is to either continue browsing and after sometime you try subscribing or you wait for the next night.
Best regards

1 Like

Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by SolidGenius(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2017
Darius4God:

It usually happens when you didn't exhaust your previous night's data.All you have to do is to either continue browsing and after sometime you try subscribing or you wait for the next night.
Best regards
Thanks. Noted
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by tabtabtab: 8:20am On May 02, 2017
horlah005:
exactly what happened to me.... It later worked the following day
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by tabtabtab: 8:30am On May 02, 2017
SolidGenius:
it's like a 24 hour cycle must complete b4 you can do another sub... Unless u r going for the 2nd package

Eg... If u do the 1.5gb 3am in D morning..... U can only re-sub@ that same 3am unless u will be doing the sub of 500mb

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by SolidGenius(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2017
tabtabtab:
it's like a 24 hour cycle must complete b4 you can do another sub... Unless u r going for the 2nd package

Eg... If u do the 1.5gb 3am in D morning..... U can only re-sub@ that same 3am unless u will be doing the sub of 500mb
Yeah... That could definitely be the issue. Thanks
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by MadJay: 12:08pm On May 02, 2017
AdeniyiA:

AIRTEL will refund you
I pray ooo was able to subscribe early today morning
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by MadJay: 12:13pm On May 02, 2017
joe4christ:

When next you are faced with such, simply do the following:
1) Download a VPN app called "Psyphon shield"
2) tweak the app with
i) redirect.glo.com for glo
ii) 0.facebook.com fir airtel
iii) datareset.mtnonline.com for mtn
iv) and any og the above for etisalat.

Note: the above tweak should be inserted on the Psyphon shield handler menu where you see Proxy server. while your proxy type must be Real Host.

Do this and thank me later!
Thanks Man
Re: Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan by nani667: 1:40pm On May 02, 2017
AdeniyiA:

AIRTEL will refund you

lol... don't give him false Hope.... Simile stuff gas happened to me... I Contacted their Customer Care in Facebook and on Twitter.. they will just ask you to "Provide the Affected Number for Checks"...

After I did that they just replied and told me checks have been performed and I should restart my phone and browse....

Oya what will happen to the ₦25 that I wasted on Sub in the midnight and Subscription didn't go through and it didn't browse...? Basterds just told me sorry that I should subscribe again..

Airtel will never Refund him...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Subscription For Downloading / Man Slumps After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3m Airtime Instead Of ₦3k (video) / (help) Gprs Settings For My Samsung Sgh-i607

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.