Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) (3078 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Clean 2016 Audi R8 Super Sport......price 48m / Tokunbo 2016 Audi R8 For Sale In Nigeria At 52m / Awesome Concept- Superbikes Of The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by Explorers(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2017
Adrenaline rush, the Audi guy made 280.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2HKBQMQmbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8zuawO5wk&itct=CAsQpDAYBCITCI6FlrCCztMCFQm_VQodjawB3jIHcmVsYXRlZEi8s8KY0MDysGM%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

Warning: Dont try this.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by SexyNairalander: 7:35am On May 01, 2017
booked
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by decatalyst(m): 7:44am On May 01, 2017
The way they run on third mainland bridge and end up causing fatal accident...they blame the ancestors that are jejely relaxing in the waters of being thirsty of blood undecided

...was referring to the incessant accidents on our third mainland bridge and other roads. Drivers wanna race like this on our deathtrap roads
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by egorov(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2017
Following
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by daamazing(m): 8:34am On May 01, 2017
decatalyst:
The way they run on third mainland bridge and end up causing fatal accident...they blame the ancestors that are jejely relaxing in the waters of being thirsty of blood undecided
Is that 3rd mainland Bridge? How does this post correlate with 3rd mainland Bridge for Christ's sake? Or have you seen a Lamborghini huracan on 3MB before?

5 Likes

Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by sisisioge: 9:19am On May 01, 2017
Oh my! I love that short black car mehn...Lamborghini all the way baby...let's play some on the track meeeehn cool

Cars like that should only come with manual sticks alone. Let the driver finish the selection all by himself! The Lord is good!

2 Likes

Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by decatalyst(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2017
daamazing:
Is that 3rd mainland Bridge? How does this post correlate with 3rd mainland Bridge for Christ's sake? Or have you seen a Lamborghini huracan on 3MB before?

Was referring to the incessant accidents on our third mainland bridge and other roads. Drivers wanna race like this on our deathtrap roads
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by PMPhoenix(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2017
Don't try this in Nigeria
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by Explorers(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2017
So amazing that a Lamborghini cant stand a powerbike

1 Like

Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by princetom1(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2017
Explorers:
So amazing that a Lamborghini cant stand a powerbike

Really? Can't believe u are the poster and yet don't understand what u post. On what is ur basis sir?

1 Like

Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by princetom1(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2017
EgunMogaji I see u o. Will use my ijapa to race u one day on 3MB (3 mega bytes like daamazing said grin)
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by daamazing(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2017
princetom1:
EgunMogaji I see u o. Will use my ijapa to race u one day on 3MB (3 mega bytes like daamazing said grin)
cheesy my oga, 3MB is short way of calling 3rd mainland Bridge
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by DEIFIED(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2017
princetom1:

Really? Can't believe u are the poster and yet don't understand what u post. On what is ur basis sir?
So he cant comment on the outcome of the race because he created the thread, did he tell you he was involve in the race?, or he has the knowledge of everything. Na wah for people oo.

3 Likes

Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by princetom1(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2017
DEIFIED:

So he cant comment on the outcome of the race because he created the thread, did he tell you he was involve in the race?, or he has the knowledge of everything. Na wah for people oo.

No qualms pls. Just saying, he shouldn't be d one making such comments . Before u post anything, u must understand it nau, at least, a little. Yea, bike was fast, bt nt as that lambo. That's why my last comment was, 'on what basis'
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by ichommy(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2017
See Speed wink
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 01, 2017
Give it to the Audi R8 guy please. The guy is a speed star and the biker too stood his ground on his speed. That was an awesome race without being staged like that of the Lamborghini.

EgunMogaji where art thou... Let's go try ours on 3MB abeg..

Always had that wish of being a racer too.. But I no get money to repair motor if I bash am abeg. grin grin
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by kingreign(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2017
sisisioge:
Oh my! I love that short black car mehn...Lamborghini all the way baby...let's play some on the track meeeehn cool

Cars like that should only come with manual sticks alone. Let the driver finish the selection all by himself! The Lord is good!
Its only an auto box that can tame those very ferocious horses under the 'booths' of those cars wink
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by Explorers(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2017
pinnket:
Give it to the Audi R8 guy please. The guy is a speed star and the biker too stood his ground on his speed. That was an awesome race without being staged like that of the Lamborghini.

Always had that wish of being a racer too.. But I no get money to repair motor if I bash am abeg. grin grin

That Audi guy is Paul Walker & d babe sef get mind, she just laugh at 280.
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 01, 2017
pinnket:

I really don't get excited with street races anymore but the bike should loose but by small margin.

Now it we get into the twisties then it's all over for the cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCHFje2OLZc
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I really don't get excited with street races anymore but the bike should loose but by small margin.

Now it we get into the twisties then it's all over for the cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCHFje2OLZc
Lol...

May God protect us from being consumed by our quest for adrenaline.

1 Like

Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 01, 2017
Explorers:

That Audi guy is Paul Walker & d babe sef get mind, she just laugh at 280.
lol... The babe will also be a speed lover and someone who's used to such speed too because she was just laughing...

If na me, I for don poo for the seat. 280mph no be joke oo. The highest I've ever been on is 190mph
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by Explorers(m): 6:05pm On May 01, 2017
pinnket:
lol... The babe will also be a speed lover and someone who's used to such speed too because she was just laughing...

If na me, I for don poo for the seat. 280mph no be joke oo. The highest I've ever been on is 190mph

190?

Serious?
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by blkmum700: 6:27pm On May 01, 2017
Explorers:

190?

Serious?

i wanted to ask him on which road,maybe not in Nigeria.
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by tk4rd: 7:50pm On May 01, 2017
SPEEEEEEDD.!!
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by Explorers(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2017
So annoying since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by Omotaday(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2017
Explorers:
So annoying since yesterday.
bro, u better go and charge your phone.
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by swagifted(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2017
sisisioge:

the gears are behind the steering wheels this days..
Re: Fast&Furious: Audi R8, Lamborghini Huracan VS Superbikes Live Race(Videos) by klexycole(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2017
Na everywhere Explorers dey on Nairaland. cheesy

Keep up the good job bro cool

**Sips my Hollandia Yoghurt** grin

(1) (Reply)

2007 Toyota Matrix Tokunbo In Ibadan 2mSOLD OUT / I Have 750k For A Car / Mercedes Benz 200 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.