Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Happy New Month Nairalanders. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy New Month Nairalanders. (340 Views)

Happy New Month - I Dont Do This Always / Happy New Month Of September / Happy New Month Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month Nairalanders. by Ijobaorun(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2017
Last month, God blessed a young couple in Nigeria with '5' bundles of blessings (children) that brought them into limelight and opened doors for them.
As you go in this new month of May '5', God will give you that miracle, that blessing, that joy, that testimony that will open wide the door of your life and house for dignitaries to visit you with gifts in their hands.
MAY will make grace, favour, peace...abound for you in Jesus name.
Happy New Month!
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders. by susrite(m): 7:44am On May 01, 2017
Ijobaorun:
Last month, God blessed a young couple in Nigeria with '5' bundles of blessings (children) that brought them into limelight and opened doors for them.
As you go in this new month of May '5', God will give you that miracle, that blessing, that joy, that testimony that will open wide the door of your life and house for dignitaries to visit you with gifts in their hands.
MAY will make grace, favour, peace...abound for you in Jesus name.
Happy New Month!

Thanks a lot for the wish! You would make my all month with this. Thanks a lot

Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders. by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2017
Happy New Month
Re: Happy New Month Nairalanders. by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 01, 2017
I love this tradition that you guys partake in...in Nigeria.
I had never known about this until I came to NL.
It's a nice greeting for a brand new month...like a clean slate!
Love it... smiley

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat - The Power Of Focus - Philippians 3:13, Proverbs 4:25, Ecc 9:10 / The Blessings Of Restitution / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.