Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Modern Combat 4 Zeeo Hour - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Modern Combat 4 Zeeo Hour (1234 Views)

[FREE][ANDROID][GAME][4.1+] Gun Strike Modern Combat Shooting Game / [android]modern Combat 3 Is Awesome! / HELP!!! Modern Combat 4 Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Combat 4 Zeeo Hour by kamsonic(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2017
hello,my fellow gamers am using infinix hot 4 lite I have downloaded the app and the obb file I run the game and it works but the graphics is not good and also slow help me out on this thanks fellow nairalander
Re: Modern Combat 4 Zeeo Hour by typicalgamer(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2017
which site did you download the make e no be from mob.org because most of their games graphics look like rainbow
Re: Modern Combat 4 Zeeo Hour by georgeben205(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2017
kamsonic:
hello,my fellow gamers
am using infinix hot 4 lite
I have downloaded the app and the obb file
I run the game and it works
but the graphics is not good and also slow help me out on this
thanks fellow nairalander
Please which version of mc4 did you download? am using infinix hot 4 pro and i can't get mc4 to work but am rocking mc5.
Re: Modern Combat 4 Zeeo Hour by kamsonic(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2017
georgeben205:
Please which version of mc4 did you download? am using infinix hot 4 pro and i can't get mc4 to work but am rocking mc5.
I download v1.2.0
Re: Modern Combat 4 Zeeo Hour by kamsonic(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2017
typicalgamer:
which site did you download the make e no be from mob.org because most of their games graphics look like rainbow
I download it from apkfine.com
Re: Modern Combat 4 Zeeo Hour by samueldo4life(m): 10:35pm On May 01, 2017
the best thing is to buy the game on play store and get it,in other for your illegal way to work your phone must be rooted or else you will get it difficult run. but it's not a must that if your is rooted it must work. sometimes it doesn't and you end up wasting your data(in other words money) and time. that is why I recommend buying it and install it peacefully with all the features included
Re: Modern Combat 4 Zeeo Hour by georgeben205(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2017
kamsonic:
I download v1.2.0
Which site did you download from?

(1) (Reply)

Call Of Duty Legends Of War My First Gameplay / Bet9ja Agent Tips / Can Nigerian Computer Scientist Start Making Our Own Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.