Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

How To Save Whatsapp Video Status And Images To Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Save Whatsapp Video Status And Images To Your Phone (1087 Views)

Whatsapp Video Call Upgraded To 8 Calls Per User / Nokia 5.1 Plus Set To Be Launched Today. See Full Specifications And Images. / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save Whatsapp Video Status And Images To Your Phone by pr0blem: 10:01am On May 01, 2017
The last Whatsapp update came with amazing fetaures which is the status features that allows you to upload videos and images and you share it with your contacts. This updates was not integrated only to WhatsApp but it extends to Instagram and Facebook.

Most times when i upload videos mostly comedy short skits, people comment by requesting for the video via chat. I keep wondering if WhatsApp is actually working to make it downloadable in their next update. But, I finally found a fix on to go about saving the images and videos on your mobile device.

1. Once you view any video, close your WhatsApp app then go to your phone's file manager
2. Go to WhatsApp folder> media then press options click on show hidden files.
3. On device running 6.0 just click the eye symbol to view hidden files.
4. You will see a transparent folder named - "Statuses" open it you will see the videos and images you checked earlier from your status.
5. To save the images and files, rename the folder from ".statuses" to "statues"
6. Then you can then move the videos and your preferred images to your preferred locations.

Alternatively,

1. Launch "Google Play Store" in your Android device and search for “Story Saver for Whatzapp” or click on this link.
2. Launch the Application and at the bottom of the display tap on “New” which will show all the recent stories
3. From the Stories available tap on the Photo, GIF or Video to open it.
4. Now below the Status, tap on the Down Arrow button which will download the Status or Story to your phone Gallery

Note:*This tutorial is for educational use only. Using method 2, you are actually intruding your contacts privacy because WhatsApp has set the status to last for just 24hrs

Extracted from http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/103165-how-to-save-whatsapp-video-status-and-images-to-your-phone

1 Like

Re: How To Save Whatsapp Video Status And Images To Your Phone by Dandsome: 10:10am On May 01, 2017
How I wish person fit make money using whatsapp...

Meanwhile, nice one Op.
Re: How To Save Whatsapp Video Status And Images To Your Phone by Behankey(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2017
Nice
Re: How To Save Whatsapp Video Status And Images To Your Phone by Freelancerx: 10:12am On May 01, 2017
That's cool. Lemme give it a try
Re: How To Save Whatsapp Video Status And Images To Your Phone by Nobody: 11:46am On May 01, 2017
Nice one op. I wish whenever I view the kain video/picture of Ikoyigate, I can just download the money
Re: How To Save Whatsapp Video Status And Images To Your Phone by ossy4rill: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Nowadays you can easily use a frenzy of apps available in the Play Store.
Here is a good one
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.figurehowto.statusvideocombiner

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Data Usage For The Month Of July / Affordable Iphone 6s (SOLD) / How To View Pdf Files On Android Without Downloading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.