Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

'wrap This Flag Around Me' -nigerian Woman After Gaining Irish Citizenship - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 'wrap This Flag Around Me' -nigerian Woman After Gaining Irish Citizenship (584 Views)

Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) / 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'wrap This Flag Around Me' -nigerian Woman After Gaining Irish Citizenship by joshkiddies: 10:17am On May 01, 2017
An excited Nigerian woman, Lola Ayetigbo, who was a guest on Ryan Tubridy's Late Late Show on Saturday night after being sworn in as an Irish citizen alongside 3,000 others, in a special ceremony held in Dublin’s Convention Centre on Friday, April 28, disclosed that she she came to Ireland so that her children could have better opportunities. She also told the tragic story of her late son, Shetemi who died aged 16 from SADS.

Ms Ayetigbo who was hosted alongside other new citizens on the show, spoke of her local community in Donabate, Dublin rallied around her and her family in the aftermath of her son’s death and helped them get through the tough times.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/wrap-this-flag-around-me-excited.html

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Startup Grind Lagos Hosts The Co-founder Of Techpoint.ng, Muyiwa Matukulu / Photos Of Couple Who Wore IPOB Costume At Their Wedding In Owerri / Nigerians Danced To "One Corner" Song At A Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.