Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top (23139 Views)

Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures / Nokia 8110 4G Accepts Whatsapp Now - AKA banana phone / How To Send All File Formats And Pin More Than 3 Chats On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by Dalek(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2017
Mikylopez:
what about the option that allows one to delete a message sent by mistake or out of annoyance

Still in beta testing, it's called "Message Recall" and it is deactivated for now.
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by Mikylopez(f): 11:42am On May 01, 2017
Dalek:

Still in beta testing, it's called "Message Recall" and it is deactivated for now.
alright thanks for the clarification
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by Nobody: 11:44am On May 01, 2017
lokotowers:
Nice one
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2017
I have nothing to say or add
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by toseen7: 11:57am On May 01, 2017
Good!, no need to dey scroll upandan...
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by chiraqDemon(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2017
Na whatsapp live i de wait for. All these ones na nonsense
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by DollarAngel(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2017
Copying Telegram

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by ITbomb(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2017
We already had it in telegram

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
I'm still yet to get the new Whatsapp with picture status sef

Myself too
Even after updating severally
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by UncleJudax(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2017
directonpc:
Me I want to be able to pin annoying people to the bottom
Archive
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by trueking: 12:33pm On May 01, 2017
priceaction:
Cool ..when will seun add new features to nairaland? Especially unlike button and create links for people like explorers and also be able to block a particular person you don't like to see his posts on a thread ,ignore kind of. Abi seun no be geek again?
I quite agree with you, particularly on that dislike button, but it seems he has just refused; well its his forum.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by chisom234567: 12:37pm On May 01, 2017
upgrade your financial status today

Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by SuperSuave(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2017
Demola99:

Myself too
Even after updating severally
I refused to upgrade mine 'cause I dislike the new features and haven't been forced to upgrade either.
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by Babayoutoomuch(f): 1:02pm On May 01, 2017
Mikylopez:
what about the option that allows one to delete a message sent by mistake or out of annoyance

CORRECT!! Looking forward to that seriously.
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by oluwashedy: 1:11pm On May 01, 2017
directonpc:
Me I want to be able to pin annoying people to the bottom

Extra: if you love tech discussions take out a few seconds to see http://7rl.in/phome
You can do that through archive
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by Explorers(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2017
priceaction:
Cool ..when will seun add new features to nairaland? Especially unlike button and create links for people like explorers and also be able to block a particular person you don't like to see his posts on a thread ,ignore kind of. Abi seun no be geek again?

Thread derailers most especially.

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by Lorechino(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
I'm still yet to get the new Whatsapp with picture status sef
. goto googleplay to update ur whatsapp u will see it that's wat em using
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by couliss: 2:07pm On May 01, 2017
priceaction:
Exactly
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by Revolva(m): 2:53pm On May 01, 2017
whasapp own don de too much....too much upgrades jare
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by jitolala(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2017
Category1:
Good....
But sometimes these social media owners are overdoing things thereby spoiling the platform.
Your IQ level is very low...Technology is evolving and you need to acquaint yourself to it if you must blend globally.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by SuperSuave(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2017
Lorechino:
. goto googleplay to update ur whatsapp u will see it that's wat em using
I intensionally didn't upgrade and the one I'm using hasn't expired either
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by Lorechino(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
I intensionally didn't upgrade and the one I'm using hasn't expired either
ok Good luck
Re: Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top by juligon: 5:36pm On May 01, 2017
lakad4u:
Thabk God first to comment. ....kindly follow me on my instagram..@lekstreet
oga check well o.. seems like u d 12th

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / Why You Must Put PIN/PUK On Your SIM Card. / 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.