Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife (9207 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by anddrewz: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2010
My wife has always wanted to be a graduate. She has always dream of the day she will be in the university. Her dream came true 2 years ago when she got admission into the university. Now she is faced with another dilemma, one of her lecturer wants her in bed, he threatened to fail her if she refuses. What do I do as a husband to save the situation without causing problems for her at school. How can I make the man to stop his madness.? Please I need ur wise counsel on this matter.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by AloyEmeka9: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2010
Let her change school chikena.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2010
set him up
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by pinkylady1(f): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2010
na wah oh, this is really serious.

to me the best for you to handle this is for both of you to pray about it, put it in hands of God cos i believe God can turn the situation around.

but i thought stuff like this happens only in movies
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2010
pinky lady:

na wah oh, this is really serious.

to me the best for you to handle this is for both of you to pray about it, put it in hands of God cos i believe God can turn the situation around.

but i thought stuff like this happens only in movies

LOL.Nigerians and prayers

we pray for everything and 'siddon look',doing nothing about it grin
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by kwadon: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
this is part of the social problems happing in all our high institutions not only to your wife but to all our childrens. Make arrengement to see and explain to him that his action is bad. If he still insists, you can arrange with some hoodlums to deal with him, period!
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2010
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
I guess he is aware your wife is married.

Next time he makes demands, let your wife tell him she'll report to you.
What the heck? If the others gang up against her just take her to another school, probably private.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Mobinga: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2010
tell the lecturer that ur wife has aids. tongue
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by MsTom(f): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
Na wa o. So this still happens. I had a friend whose lecturer who wanted to do the same with her. We prayed. she got the idea to send her uncle( an average joe) who confronted him and threathen to report him to the registra of the school.  He begged and apologised. Then, to avoid him ruining her gpa, her uncle bought some gift items for him ( I think it was a bag of rice and some other food items). He was satisfied. Most of them are just hungry men. lol
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by yashika(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
Men, see the idiot one on one in company of ur wife. Threaten him that if anything happens to ur wife, failing exams or whatever, He should expect his death, finish. Let a top school governing board know about it.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Ben13: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
Kill the SLOWPOKE! sad
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by ChapelleS: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
Guy you must be a bloody ass if you got this knowledge and you let it happen.It would have been forgivable if she did it before she let you know.If you don't know what to do,call contact me on 'frankgod02@gmail.com' quickly lets work it out.Its Waterloo for that foolish lecturer.He will pay for all his sins.I am a tech and security guy and we will catch him with enough evidence for him to even pay some big doe for his stupidity and inhumanity.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by CarlosVent(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
Pray to God and on the other Hand set the man up and hav ur wife record everything the man has said with ur wife and he will be tot a good lesson
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by BlueMagic2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
Why don't u go see d lecturer & tell him how u feel about it? If he still persists tell him u are gonna come lookin 4 him & U ARE GONNA CUT OFF HIS BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE A MAN DUDE, NOBODY bleep's WIT UR WIFE EXCEPT U!
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by okunoba(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
secretly record the lecturer then take it to the authorities or better still play it back to him and let him know u will go to the authorities if he fails u intentionally.

Nigerians make me sick with their prayer/god talk. Have we not prayed enough without any gain, it`s about time we believe in action/work instead of sitting on our lazy ass and praying. God will not come from above to solve ur problems. We are the only ones that can solve them. The leading countries of the World don`t seat on their lazy ass praying to solve a problem, they work hard instead. Europe. Japan, China and America are great not from prayers but through hard work and research.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by obstead200(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2010
arrange some guys to cut off his kini

that way, he wud never need sex. grin
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by saintneo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
u r wastin time; pay d man a visit. a lil' man vs man talk. if he continues, i advice u escalate d issue
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by toriman: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
Treat the lecturer f u c k u p, i mean cut him tale
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by diehard1: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
Can see u r not a violent person! If am in your shoes, the prof or whatever he is is dead. Just set him up, if you have some money, buy a small spy camera with voice recording facility and let your wife play along. Get all the info and send to a lawyer who will send another copy to the school authority. With evidence, na sack for him. Please your wife should not live on campus, most lecturers that have such inclinations towards sex are very dangerous.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Physicist(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2010
Set him up!!!!! Make sure you have evidence against him.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by eyoniggar(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
A set up is the only thing that guarantee a solution.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by thweraja10: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2010
Post the name of the lecturer and the school and leave the rest for me and God.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Prince081: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
chaircover:

Book an appointment with the lecturer without letting him know before hand that you are the husband.

When you get to see him; explain that you are the husband & the difficulties your wife is having with him; Be civil & diplomatic about it all.

Depending on how you handle the meeting will determine how this lecturer and the other lecturers treat her until she graduates (news travels fast within the academic community)

The last thing you want is for this man to back off you wife as you want but then all the other lectures gang up and make her life a misery.

You got it right. A friend was in a similar condition. Her father had to take some gifts to the lecturer and they had a chat over a bottle of beer and the whole drama ended like that and the girl got the supposed score that is due to her.

Cheers
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by iluvnaija: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
My friend it is very simple. If there is a way u can record her conversation there are software for that. Plan it with ur wife, record the continue conversation, make a plan with ur wife to get a proper arrangement, when they meet u can record with a phone. Then report the the school management with evidence. Or you'll threate the lecturer that if ur wife fails you'll sue.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by slap1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
Plz no offence meant. How does ur wife dress/carry herself about in school? Find out.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by niyiaran: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
Poster,

Visit the lecturer and introduce yourself to him as the husband of one of his student. Talk to him about is sex advance towards your wife but you need to be diplomatic about it and please choose your words very carely. Also ensure you have an MP4 vioce recorded in your pocket to record your meeting with him.

Do not be shame to discuss the issue with him and tell him to put himself in your shoe.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by slap1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2010
On a second tot i tink recording a conversation between dem is good. U can start by making an entry at the police station, depends on ur pocket's depth though.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by tokunegiye(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2010
be a man and confront this lecturer talk man to man with and i believe he will understand
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by slap1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
On a second tot i tink recording a conversation between dem is good. U can start by making an entry at the police station, depends on ur pocket's depth though.
Re: Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife by desertboom(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
Ohhh What a sad story in our Nigeria University. However,the same problem confronted a young girl in my school a year ago but she was bold and intelligent enough to deal with this menace that has eaten deep in our society. She contacted some police officers secretly, she also accepted the deal with the lecturer to hire a hotel room for the evil act. However, the lecturer was happy that he even arrived the venue before the agreed time, both of them were inside the hotel room giggling and preparing for the action to take place. Before the action was about to start the police and security agents invaded the room and arrested the lecturer. What a big shame for the lecturer, his wife, his kids and his entire family, he was dismiss immediately from the university. @poster. You can adopt the same idea so that we can deal with all this useless lecturers that wants to turn our universities to the dark side. Please, don't be afraid to fight him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Mothers-In-law Have A Say In Wedding Preparation? / Married To A Banker; Hell On Earth! / Do Couples Eventually Run Out Of Things To Talk About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.