Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Poultry Plucker/stainless Steel De-feather Plucking Machines Available. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Plucker/stainless Steel De-feather Plucking Machines Available. (965 Views)

Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Machines Available For Setting Up The Industry-Aba / Used Garri Processing Machines Available for SALE / Palm Kernel Expeller Machines Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Plucker/stainless Steel De-feather Plucking Machines Available. by henrydan(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2017
Hello NL farmers, i am a regular online shopper and i purchase items from online stores overseas. I stumbled over this item online and i was curious if Nigerians who are into livestock processing are aware of this unique product. Let me give you a breakdown of the product summary:

This Poultry Plucker machine is great for plucking Chickens, Bantam Chickens, Turkey, Guinea Fowl, Quail, and other similar sized birds including game birds for after the hunt. Will also pluck Ducks and Geese but keep in mind this is a chicken plucker and will not pluck a duck or goose clean due to the downey feathers. Simply grab a garden hose, turn on the plucker, add a bird, spray water into the drum, and a few seconds later you will have a perfectly plucked bird, ready for further processing and packaging. Will pluck up to three 5lb chickens or 8 quail at a time, but we always recommend plucking one at a time so you are not over bruising your meat.

*Power: 2HP,1500W;Motor speed: 275r/min
*Quantity of plucking 2-3 lbs chickens at a time: 2-4; Depilation net rate: 96%
*This poultry plucker machine uses 106 specially designed large fingers for large Turkey Chickens.
*This chicken plucker machine with the use of water and this plucker there will be no more mess to clean up.
*This stainless steel plucking machine with super motor are used for poultry that removes feathers off chickens, ducks, pheasants , turkey.

Contact me on +233237879284 or 08110871832 if you need this product.

You can easily get this product on amazon by simply searching Morphorn Poultry Plucker, but also note that the sellers on amazon do not ship to Nigeria or even Ghana or any African country, but even at that, i can still get it delivered to you in Nigeria.

Re: Poultry Plucker/stainless Steel De-feather Plucking Machines Available. by shakyriri: 12:20pm On May 01, 2017
How much sir?

(1) (Reply)

Tonnes Of Fresh Cassava Needed Urgently. / 1 Month Old Broiler For Sale In Abuja / Snail Farming Business ~ Learn The Secrets In Snailing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.