Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) (2050 Views)

Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award / Adekunle Gold And Simisola Albums: The Chemistry Between Simi And Adekunle Gold / Uriel And Bassey Co-host Nexus Kitchen Cookout In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 01, 2017
Well, during the Big Brother Naija show, Bassey told Debie-Rise and the world that he has a girlfriend, so let's just keep this as mere friendly photos.

The ex-housemates were pictured all loved up in these beautiful new photos as they both performed at an event recently.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/the-chemistry-between-debie-rise-and.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 01, 2017
Me disconnecting the Internet connections of haters before they arrive this thread angry

Re: The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by HARDDON: 11:53am On May 01, 2017
All d ladies that went into that house, apart from Ese n Tbreasts , were ugly. angry
Re: The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:53am On May 01, 2017
The first photo no follow at all
Re: The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by IamAirforce1: 11:54am On May 01, 2017
HARDDON:
All d ladies that went into that house, apart from Ese n Tbreasts , were ugly. angry

Gifty fine
Re: The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by mroop(m): 2:06pm On May 01, 2017
hmmmm
Re: The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by Moving4: 2:43pm On May 01, 2017
Cool
Re: The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 01, 2017
undecided Chemistry filled with emptiness, bassey blew his chance at the BBNaija house. Debie-Rise has moved on from his abject shunning.
Re: The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 3:44pm On May 01, 2017
HARDDON:
I prefer Debbie-rise to Ese anyday anytime,i love the fact that she can access a toning abi na bleaching cream but still stick to her natural colour..bros she's a black beauty n remember beauty is not all about boobs n butts
Re: The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by NegeduGrace(f): 3:45pm On May 01, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Gifty fine
the most beautiful of them all
Re: The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 01, 2017
All i see is physics and biology
Re: The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by HARDDON: 8:53am On May 02, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Gifty fine

beauty without brains consequencies? OverCloaked puna

1 Like

Re: The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by HARDDON: 8:56am On May 02, 2017
NegeduGrace:
I prefer Debbie-rise to Ese anyday anytime,i love the fact that she can access a toning abi na bleaching cream but still stick to her natural colour..bros she's a black beauty n remember beauty is not all about boobs n butts

My algorithim wasnt based on BnB.
If u noticed, i called 1 Tbreast cos her xta stinks.

An all rounder is Ese. There was never a dull moment. She was kul tru n tru coupled with d lil BnB talk wink
Re: The Chemistry Between Debie-rise And Bassey Is Apparent! (photos) by Amberon: 9:10am On May 02, 2017
Awww. I love these two.

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri, Lilian Esoro And Chioma Akpotha Turn Goddesses In Colorful Costumes / I Had Crush On Genevieve Nnaji, I Can Still Date Her---wizkid Confesses / Caption This Viral Photo Of Olamide And His Brother, DJ Enimoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.